09-20-2017, 05:50 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, I wanted to contribute and leave you one of my save for Evolve (for the moment, in the future I will put others.)
Should unlock the following trophies (I recommend playing offline):

The Hunter
Reach Elite status for a Hunter.

Choose Caira and complete the last challenge. Just a couple of heals on your comrades.

If It Bleeds
Win 25 matches in Hunt.

We're Not Assassins
Win 25 matches in Rescue.

Payback Time
Win 25 matches in Nest.

As for matches, try completing one each for mode.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 1:

The monster
Elite status with monster.

Use the Kraken to get the last perk (just a cople of minutes, very easy)

PS: If you want to contribute, every help is well accepted.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-15-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: title

The following 8 users say thank you to jambalaia00 for this useful post:

abufhad, AkumaNYC, Cloud, gogeta62, LushPushLush, MusicGamer, Wosley, zebbidy
10-16-2017, 12:10 PM #11
jambalaia00
Little One
I did not forget to update , only that it takes a lot of time to progress in this game.

Thanks folks

The following 2 users say thank you to jambalaia00 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Cloud
10-16-2017, 10:31 PM #12
Just in case anyone is wondering I tested a friends platinum save and no trophies unlock. The saves need to be right before a trophy is unlocked to work. Also by using his save while connected it uploads level 40 to your account without awarding the trophy. So now to get that trophy I have to play offline. I used your saves to get monster and hunter elite, thanks for that! had to buy a europe disc for that. now I'm continuing my Us save that I had 85% complete. I made a few saves already that I will post at some point. I'm a little over level 30 on my save, but I'm also making saves at 24 wins per match type for those trophies. I had decent completion towards elite hunter and monster on my save but I will not continue that grind since I have the trophies already.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

zebbidy
10-19-2017, 02:58 AM #13
Cacodemon
Save Point
This works on the downloable game?
11-05-2017, 02:15 PM #14
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Hi everyone, I wanted to contribute and leave you one of my save for Evolve (for the moment, in the future I will put others.)
Should unlock the following trophies (I recommend playing offline):

The Hunter
Reach Elite status for a Hunter.

Choose Caira and complete the last challenge. Just a couple of heals on your comrades.

If It Bleeds
Win 25 matches in Hunt.

We're Not Assassins
Win 25 matches in Rescue.

Payback Time
Win 25 matches in Nest.

As for matches, try completing one each for mode.

UPDATE 1:

The monster
Elite status with monster.

Use the Kraken to get the last perk (just a cople of minutes, very easy)

PS: If you want to contribute, every help is well accepted.

Still working or planning to provide more saves for this game mate?
11-05-2017, 02:16 PM #15
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Just in case anyone is wondering I tested a friends platinum save and no trophies unlock. The saves need to be right before a trophy is unlocked to work. Also by using his save while connected it uploads level 40 to your account without awarding the trophy. So now to get that trophy I have to play offline. I used your saves to get monster and hunter elite, thanks for that! had to buy a europe disc for that. now I'm continuing my Us save that I had 85% complete. I made a few saves already that I will post at some point. I'm a little over level 30 on my save, but I'm also making saves at 24 wins per match type for those trophies. I had decent completion towards elite hunter and monster on my save but I will not continue that grind since I have the trophies already.

will you upload your saves mate?
11-05-2017, 02:20 PM #16
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Still working or planning to provide more saves for this game mate?

I dont know, is very consuming to get the elite status for all hunter and monster.
And i dont have much time to do it. I dont promise nothing...maybe in the future i put some save.

Sorry for the trouble fellas.
11-05-2017, 02:45 PM #17
will you upload your saves mate?

Yeah I'll make a thread soon for the saves I have, still working on 25 wins for each mode and rank 40.
11-05-2017, 02:58 PM #18
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Yeah I'll make a thread soon for the saves I have, still working on 25 wins for each mode and rank 40.

Nice to hear that mate. The trophies for reaching elite status for all hunters and monsters will you work towards that?
11-05-2017, 03:45 PM #19
Nice to hear that mate. The trophies for reaching elite status for all hunters and monsters will you work towards that?

No I won't because I have them already from his Europe saves. My us saves are part of the way done however so whoever needs them can grind them out and repost the saves and I will add them to the thread. The game is really boring and I don't enjoy it, especially solo.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo