Post: Resident Evil HD Every Nook and Cranny Save [CUSA01068]
09-20-2017, 09:37 PM #1
markl1989
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load save 1 then just go up the ladder an into the room with the Fuse Unit but make sure you pick up all the items on the ground then put the fuse unit in to get the elevator working and as soon as you load up on the helipad the trophy will Unlock

You must login or register to view this content.

Real Survivor save but I think you can get All Difficulties using this save credit to traffydlaw for the save I just added the Invisible Enemy and Real Survivor to it
Load Save 1 for Invisible Enemy Mode
Load Save 4 for Hard Difficulty
Load Save 7 for Real Survivor Mode

Every Nook and Cranny EU

Originally posted by 1pp1k10k4m1 View Post
Anyone having trouble getting Every Nook and Cranny do this:

IMPORTANT: THIS TROPHY REQUIRES YOU PICK UP EVERY ITEM IN EVERY ROOM IN THE GAME

Go over to the box you start in front of (by loading the 1st save file).
Put everything into the box except the rocket launcher.
Climb the ladder.
Immediately pick up all the items in front of you. (3-4 items)
Pick up the fuse, insert it, take the elevator to the top.
Once the elevator reaches the end, the trophy should pop, though some people report it popping once they get on the helicopter.

SUMMARY: Those few items on climbing the initial ladder are required to make this trophy work.

FANTASTIC SAVE! Thank you for providing it!
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-20-2019 at 03:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to markl1989 for this useful post:

00abovezero, BigBroMattie, Claudineichaos, Cptspiller, cy3ti100698, Hamed, hibbityjibbity, J o e, Leonrpg, Magneto97, Mephisto13, naizi, Neo_oversoul, osamaffx, Palemonio, qDextR, ragyksa, skysummer, sounders, TheBlackPec, viniciusventrue2, Westers, Wosley, xGamerManX, zayneisaacs, zebbidy
09-20-2017, 09:46 PM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
Man i hate u so much i can't reregion by myself ur saves because i get a save error when i open every CUSA01068 in advanced mode :(
09-20-2017, 11:00 PM #3
markl1989
Bounty hunter
I had that happen on the 2 EU saves I re-regioned but I eventually got it to work This is why I hope someone can come up with a way to re-region saves better
09-21-2017, 12:40 AM #4
A_B_Y
Haxor!
THANX man ur awesome
Last edited by A_B_Y ; 09-21-2017 at 12:58 AM.
09-21-2017, 06:46 AM #5
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
Load save 1 then just go up the ladder an into the room with the Fuse Unit but make sure you pick up all the items on the ground then put the fuse unit in to get the elevator working and as soon as you load up on the helipad the trophy will Unlock

Real Survivor save but I think you can get All Difficulties using this save credit to traffydlaw for the save I just added the Invisible Enemy and Real Survivor to it

Thanks for these mate. I will see if I can re region to EU later and try them out
09-21-2017, 07:23 AM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Thanks for these mate. I will see if I can re region to EU later and try them out

Let me know if they work I need them too please
09-21-2017, 09:58 AM #7
jambalaia00
Little One

if you can, you are my hero.
09-21-2017, 12:24 PM #8
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month

love you
09-21-2017, 01:52 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Load save 1 then just go up the ladder an into the room with the Fuse Unit but make sure you pick up all the items on the ground then put the fuse unit in to get the elevator working and as soon as you load up on the helipad the trophy will Unlock

Oops I noticed I put up the wrong save here is the correct save

Here is one of the saves re-regioned to eu I can't remember witch one it is so I'll leave up to you

It's the first save, every nook and cranny save reregioned to EU

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

Claudineichaos
09-21-2017, 02:54 PM #10
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!

Oops I noticed I put up the wrong save here is the correct save

Here is one of the saves re-regioned to eu I can't remember witch one it is so I'll leave up to you

Hey man can you please upload the difficulity save as I cant access it in advanced mode
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo