09-22-2017, 11:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's the trophy for completing the game on Death March. Any other difficulty trophies should pop at the same time.

Simply go to the Inn and meet Ciri, this will complete the quest and give both trophies.

You should be able to use the save for other trophies too, no witcher contracts have been touched, and all the missable cards for card collector are in your inventory. I'll likely upload the save for all cards in the near future.

I'd imagine you'll need the expansion pass content installed to use this, and the save's ready to go through the DLC, just make sure to drop the difficulty before you start.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, let me know if it wo

EDIT 25/9 - A couple more saves added, as i've had a few requests:

Link below is for two saves, one is the mission "On Thin Ice" where you'll be just before the fight with Eredin. Lower the difficulty in conjunction with the DM save above, and this'll give you the trophy for beating him.
The other save is just before the Isle of Mists. This'll give you the story trophies for finding Ciri and onwards. You can also do the Brothers in Arms questline to get all friends to Kaer Morhen, and the resolution for Skellige's new monarch. You should also be able to use this for killing Radovid if you carry on far enough.

Thanks for all your kind words, and especially thanks to Rocky for testing and finding which trophies you can get with this.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-04-2019 at 02:37 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to rictonge for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Archangel_2008, ArmChairWarrior, articuno77, Bala.perdida, BubbaDaBarb, comer, dstraor08, Faisal19, furia20881, garotodahui, GelsonSilva, JohebGaming, KingOfTheAge, LonelyAvenger, Luiz77, Mr Smith, MXNlink, ngu.1, Oliver-H-Arias, onyx001, pk89, ROCKY_southpaw, RPGAddict, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley
09-23-2017, 12:07 AM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by rictonge View Post
Here's the trophy for completing the game on Death March. Any other difficulty trophies should pop at the same time.

Simply go to the Inn and meet Ciri, this will complete the quest and give both trophies.

You should be able to use the save for other trophies too, no witcher contracts have been touched, and all the missable cards for card collector are in your inventory. I'll likely upload the save for all cards in the near future.

I'd imagine you'll need the expansion pass content installed to use this, and the save's ready to go through the DLC, just make sure to drop the difficulty before you start.

Thanks, let me know if it works!

Boo for DLC.
09-23-2017, 10:57 PM #3
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the save but the file is corrupted.
09-23-2017, 11:00 PM #4
vill8tion
Save Point
Thank you so much!!
works for me!
09-23-2017, 11:50 PM #5
Save worked great thank you for the time you put in
09-24-2017, 07:10 AM #6
I gather this is a US save?
09-24-2017, 05:57 PM #7
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Were you able to extract the save file from the zip ?? Everytime I have tried, Windows simply states that the file is not a valid zip file or is corrupted
09-24-2017, 05:59 PM #8
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vill8tion View Post
Thank you so much!!
works for me!

Were you able to extract the save file from the zip ?? Everytime I have tried, Windows simply states that the file is not a valid zip file or is corrupted
09-24-2017, 09:34 PM #9
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by southpaw
I had no issue with it ether. What program are you using to extract it? With winwar i had no problem opening it up and dragging the folder to my usb to resign with save wizard.

Perhaps the file being in .rar format is the problem for you?

Thanks for the reply.

I was using 7-zip which should be capable of opening pretty much any archive, .zip or .rar. However, first time it hasn't worked. I tried with WinRAR and as you said - works just fine.

Really weird.

Thanks
09-24-2017, 10:14 PM #10
Originally posted by rictonge View Post
Here's the trophy for completing the game on Death March. Any other difficulty trophies should pop at the same time.

Thanks, let me know if it works!

Works perfect. Thanks bruh.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo