09-23-2017, 10:34 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This isn't a full platinum save set, but I trust that you are competent enough to get the majority of the trophies.

What I will provide is the ending trophies, and some others, saving you a whole playthrough.

All saves are in one easy folder.

EDIT/NOTE: None of the numbered trophies don't unlock anything. You have to do them yourself. And don't quote me multiple times, saying the same shit.

Use the REDEMPTION FOLDER, and follow this guide, to get the following trophies.

+ NO SHOOTING ALLOWED
[Kill 10 enemies in a row with Throwing Knives]
Go to chapter select, press square, and select DEVELOPER level. From there, go to the shooting range and press the button that says 'undead 10m'. Simply kill ten of them with a throwing knife, IN A ROW, for the trophy.

+ SOLDIER
[Kill 100 Soldiers]
Same as above, just kill an undead in the dev level

+ ANTIBIOTIC
[Kill 100 Mutants]
In the DEVELOPER level, go to the arena, and go to the console on the left side, click on Watchmen 5x. After that, press that button that will start the battle, go down and kill one of them for the trophy.

+ AIR!
[Spend 30 minutes worth of filters]
Load up any level, press L1+Square, and then L1+X

+ PYROMANIAC
[Burn 50 Cobwebs]
Load up the Torchlight level, and just proceed with the mission, until you see cobwebs. Press UP on the D-Pad, to bring out your lighter and just walk to it, it will burn the web.

+ ENGINEER
[Use 10 Lever Switches]
Load up the SEPERATION level, and proceed, until you come to a room with a lightswitch on the right side. Use it to get the trophy.

+ TORTOISE
[Make 10 Spiders flip belly-up]
This may pop randomly when you load up a mission. But if it doesn't, load up the SPIDER LAIR level, and shine your light at any spider enemy, until it flip over and then press R3 to finish it off.

+ SHADOW
[Stealth kill 15 enemies]
Like with the trophy above, this may pop up randomly when you load up a mission. But you can easily get this trophy by loading up any level, and sneaking up on an enemy and pressing R3.

+ EDISON
[Turn of 40 lights, without breaking them]
Load up any mission, (preferably SEPARATION) and go up to a light on the wall, or a lamp, and press square to turn it off. That's it.

+ EVER VIGILANT
[Disarm 10 Traps]
Load up the NIGHTFALL mission. At the start of the mission, you'll see a house, with a ramp. Go up on it, and turn on the small hallway, there's a trap in front of you, disarm it with square.

+ MASTER THIEF
[Open 10 Locked Safe Boxes]
Load up REVOLUTION, and explore the level, until you see a key, with a red ribbon on it. Collect this key, and find a safe somewhere on the level, it's usually nearby.

+ PATRON OF THE ARTS
[Watch the entire Theater Show]
Load up BOLSHOI, proceed with the mission, until you get to the theater/stage area. You can sit down on a chair on the right side. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW. It takes about 20 minutes.

+ REVENGE
[Kill Pavel]
There's a folder for this trophy, load it up, and proceed with the mission/story. Once you are given the option, DO NOT MOVE.

+ SPARTAN 2034 + REDEMPTION
[Complete the game in Spartan Mode] + [Save D6] (Good Ending)
There's a folder for this trophy, load it up, and simply finish the story.

+ SURVIVOR 2034 + C'EST LA VIE
[Complete the game in Survival Mode] + [Destroy D6] (Bad Ending)

+ PUBLISHED
[Collect all 43 Diary Pages]
There's a folder for this trophy. Load up the REICH level, and the diary will be on a table, directly in front of you, when you start the level.

+ TEST COMPLETE
[Complete the TOWER Level]
Load up the Tower level. Chapter Select > Press square > TOWER. Now, when the level starts, pick out 3 guns to get the VETERAN trophy. After that, go up to the console in front of you and press square. When the countdown starts (you'll hear beeping), hold down L1, and press square, triangle, and circle in that order, multiple times. You'll know it work, because the guy will say mission complete, or good job. DO THIS FOR ALL 5 SECTIONS.

+ DEVELOPER
[Spend 1 hour in the DEVELOPER Level]
Pretty self explanatory. Load it up under extra missions and just wait for a few seconds using my saves, or you can do legit one hour.

+ KSHATRIYA
[Complete the KSHATRIYA Level]
You'll have to complete this yourself.

+ SABOTEUR
[Complete the SNIPER TEAM level]

+ THROUGH THE FIRE
[Complete the SPIDER LAIR level]

+ THE SUNSET OF HOPE
[Complete the ANNA level]

+ HEADS UP
[Complete the PAVEL level]

+ NO WAY OUT
[Complete the KHAN level]

+ HAIL REICH
[Complete the HEAVY SQUAD level]

+ RABBIT / VETERAN
[Complete the training sequence]
Just start a new game, and proceed with the mission, til you get guns. Pick 3 weapons that use different ammo. (Shotgun, LMG, RIFLE), then finish the shooting sequence.

+ NOT A RABBIT
[Finish ASHES without taking damage]
Load up ASHES and carefully progress through the mission. I suggest starting a new game, and choosing a shotgun, LMG, and rifle from the gun vendor at the beginning of the game.

+ FREEDOM
[Free the Prisoners]
Load up the PAVEL level (story mission, not extra) and progress through the mission until he gives you a magnum/pistol. Search the area for a console box, (in the office).

+ CLEAN ESCAPE
[Finish REICH without being caught]
Fairly straightforward trophy. Load up the REICH level, and just don't get caught. Restart checkpoint or level if needed, it's pretty short.

There's more of these situational trophies, but you'll have to do them all yourself. Here's a trophy guide - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 03-03-2019 at 01:07 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

-Cipher-, aeneax, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, Alhnon07, apache64, asanro, Bala.perdida, BASIA2001, berhem, boltstryke, Bottega, brehe, Buddhaa615, ChaosK1ng, cowgoespew, DireStraitz, dmc-br, DrDoom1980, Emptyx7, famezgamez, gabriel1971, hajwel, hassanxx, hazit, hess47, hoarau, ignored467, Inferno67, Isaque, jambalaia00, JayCR, Johnny-Satterlee, kendonyus, kenwana, Komb, krustytoe, Leonrpg, lika1941, lissnichok, LordChaos, mancaos, mangekyou222, Marciocroft, RoyalBlue726, Mehdi PS, milito0022, mnga13, mokozan, Moolan, moonknight, mr.alig.200, neoar, novalkun, nqoshee, Orion, OrionBR, pierro76600, PiNsSoN, quickstep, RageSoul51, ROCKY_southpaw, Sandeep, selvin santos, ser, stebasha, Tomorto, uncharteddk, Vomorkos, WhosThatGuy, wiii, Wosley, wzi, xGamerManX, XGan, Xomination, zDETHKLOKz

The following user groaned Kyoshiro for this awful post:

awesomw1
09-23-2017, 11:00 AM #2
Sweet. Will you do saves for Metro 2033 too?
09-23-2017, 11:12 AM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Hi, there is a chance to get this saves "SURVIVOR 2034 + C'EST LA VIE + PUBLISHED" re-regioned in EU ?
09-23-2017, 02:06 PM #4
koz3bal
Gym leader
thnxxx , but about trophy Back to past , which save should used ?
09-23-2017, 04:36 PM #5
Nice upload, but the kill trophies don't seem to pop. At least with the redemption save. I got three trophies for continuing the game and completing it. No kill trophies worked on developer level, and the spider trophies didn't work.
09-23-2017, 05:32 PM #6
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Nice upload, but the kill trophies don't seem to pop. At least with the redemption save. I got three trophies for continuing the game and completing it. No kill trophies worked on developer level, and the spider trophies didn't work.
Ah. That's unfortunate, I guess you'll have to do them legit then =c

Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Hi, there is a chance to get this saves "SURVIVOR 2034 + C'EST LA VIE + PUBLISHED" re-regioned in EU ?

Unless you wanna try regioning it manually, nope.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
thnxxx , but about trophy Back to past , which save should used ?

Use the REDEMPTION SAVE and do chapter select and load up Dead City.
09-23-2017, 05:45 PM #7
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post

This isn't a full platinum save set, but I trust that you are competent enough to get the majority of the trophies.

What I will provide is the ending trophies, and some others, saving you a whole playthrough.

All saves are in one easy folder.

Use the REDEMPTION FOLDER, and follow this guide, to get the following trophies.

+ NO SHOOTING ALLOWED
[Kill 10 enemies in a row with Throwing Knives]
Go to chapter select, press square, and select DEVELOPER level. From there, go to the shooting range and press the button that says 'undead 10m'. Simply kill ten of them with a throwing knife, IN A ROW, for the trophy.

+ SOLDIER
[Kill 100 Soldiers]
Same as above, just kill an undead in the dev level

+ ANTIBIOTIC
[Kill 100 Mutants]
In the DEVELOPER level, go to the arena, and go to the console on the left side, click on Watchmen 5x. After that, press that button that will start the battle, go down and kill one of them for the trophy.

+ AIR!
[Spend 30 minutes worth of filters]
Load up any level, press L1+Square, and then L1+X

+ PYROMANIAC
[Burn 50 Cobwebs]
Load up the Torchlight level, and just proceed with the mission, until you see cobwebs. Press UP on the D-Pad, to bring out your lighter and just walk to it, it will burn the web.

+ ENGINEER
[Use 10 Lever Switches]
Load up the SEPERATION level, and proceed, until you come to a room with a lightswitch on the right side. Use it to get the trophy.

+ TORTOISE
[Make 10 Spiders flip belly-up]
This may pop randomly when you load up a mission. But if it doesn't, load up the SPIDER LAIR level, and shine your light at any spider enemy, until it flip over and then press R3 to finish it off.

+ SHADOW
[Stealth kill 15 enemies]
Like with the trophy above, this may pop up randomly when you load up a mission. But you can easily get this trophy by loading up any level, and sneaking up on an enemy and pressing R3.

+ EDISON
[Turn of 40 lights, without breaking them]
Load up any mission, (preferably SEPARATION) and go up to a light on the wall, or a lamp, and press square to turn it off. That's it.

+ EVER VIGILANT
[Disarm 10 Traps]
Load up the NIGHTFALL mission. At the start of the mission, you'll see a house, with a ramp. Go up on it, and turn on the small hallway, there's a trap in front of you, disarm it with square.

+ MASTER THIEF
[Open 10 Locked Safe Boxes]
Load up REVOLUTION, and explore the level, until you see a key, with a red ribbon on it. Collect this key, and find a safe somewhere on the level, it's usually nearby.

+ PATRON OF THE ARTS
[Watch the entire Theater Show]
Load up BOLSHOI, proceed with the mission, until you get to the theater/stage area. You can sit down on a chair on the right side. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW. It takes about 20 minutes.

+ REVENGE
[Kill Pavel]
There's a folder for this trophy, load it up, and proceed with the mission/story. Once you are given the option, DO NOT MOVE.

+ SPARTAN 2034 + REDEMPTION
[Complete the game in Spartan Mode] + [Save D6] (Good Ending)

+ SURVIVOR 2034 + C'EST LA VIE
[Complete the game in Survival Mode] + [Destroy D6] (Bad Ending)

+ PUBLISHED
[Collect all 43 Diary Pages]
There's a folder for this trophy. Load up the REICH level, and the diary will be on a table, directly in front of you, when you start the level.

+ TEST COMPLETE
[Complete the TOWER Level]
Load up the Tower level. Chapter Select > Press square > TOWER. Now, when the level starts, pick out 3 guns to get the VETERAN trophy. After that, go up to the console in front of you and press square. When the countdown starts (you'll hear beeping), hold down L1, and press square, triangle, and circle in that order, multiple times. You'll know it work, because the guy will say mission complete, or good job. DO THIS FOR ALL 5 SECTIONS.

+ DEVELOPER
[Spend 1 hour in the DEVELOPER Level]
Pretty self explanatory. Load it up under extra missions and just wait for a few seconds using my saves, or you can do legit one hour.

+ KSHATRIYA
[Complete the KSHATRIYA Level]

+ SABOTEUR
[Complete the SNIPER TEAM level]

+ THROUGH THE FIRE
[Complete the SPIDER LAIR level]

+ THE SUNSET OF HOPE
[Complete the ANNA level]

+ HEADS UP
[Complete the PAVEL level]

+ NO WAY OUT
[Complete the KHAN level]

+ HAIL REICH
[Complete the HEAVY SQUAD level]

+ RABBIT / VETERAN
[Complete the training sequence]
Just start a new game, and proceed with the mission, til you get guns. Pick 3 weapons that use different ammo. (Shotgun, LMG, RIFLE), then finish the shooting sequence.

+ NOT A RABBIT
[Finish ASHES without taking damage]
Load up ASHES and carefully progress through the mission. I suggest starting a new game, and choosing a shotgun, LMG, and rifle from the gun vendor at the beginning of the game.

+ FREEDOM
[Free the Prisoners]
Load up the PAVEL level (story mission, not extra) and progress through the mission until he gives you a magnum/pistol. Search the area for a console box, (in the office).

+ CLEAN ESCAPE
[Finish REICH without being caught]
Fairly straightforward trophy. Load up the REICH level, and just don't get caught. Restart checkpoint or level if needed, it's pretty short.

There's more of these situational trophies, but you'll have to do them all yourself. Here's a trophy guide - You must login or register to view this content.

Any chance of doing other metro game
09-23-2017, 06:03 PM #8
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Any chance of doing other metro game

I don't think I will do the first game.

Last Light gave me so many problems, when it hardcrashed my PS4 so many times. I've had enough of it, and I don't think I'll be going back to the games anytime soon.
09-23-2017, 06:25 PM #9
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
I don't think I will do the first game.

Last Light gave me so many problems, when it hardcrashed my PS4 so many times. I've had enough of it, and I don't think I'll be going back to the games anytime soon.

I haven't had any problems. On digital
09-23-2017, 06:29 PM #10
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I haven't had any problems. On digital

Then you do the first game.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo