09-23-2017, 07:35 PM #1
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello*

i know this is an old game but i saw that nobody has any saves for the game so i did my best to make some saves

there is a save for the easy will get u the silver trophy(baby steps) clear the game on chicken mode

and the one everyone waited for is the normal save with the gold trophy(I survived) clear the game on normal (same step as chicken and survival)

and the gold trophy(unstoppable) clear the game on survival mode( the same difficulty as dead space 3 hardcore mode which u die u restart)

for those 3 trophies on the top =The only thing u have to do when u load the saves is GTFO and reach the waypoint and that is all*

and another gold trophy(unbreakable) reach a survival score of 2000 points)

Also once u load the survival save go and kill one zombie on the way and you well get 3 or 2 if you got the first one(outbreak/epidemic/pandemic) /Thanks to my friend(AWHAM11212) for conforming

I added a save for 4 trophies ( crossbow+molotov+headshot+XL BOB) the Molotov and crossbow are easy just find any zombie and kill them with the required weapon as for the XL BOB just follow the video below
You must login or register to view this content.

i also added the XLL BOB save that will get u the gold trophy(Expanded storage)follow the vid below i saved at the same area as the Backpack. also your free to continue on the story for 2 gold trophies ( the nursery and betrayed)

Last but not least the CCTV trophy(CCTV is watching you) load the Normal difficulty save and escape and after u skip the credits u well get to play more and run to the tower of London and escape BUT the last CCTV box is in the area of before u reach the bloddy tower, just follow the video from the 6:06 min of the vid is where the last box is just try to finish the zombies before trying to because u will get run over very fast

AND With that the full set is complete and Congrats on your free plat

*remember its An EU save which I am sorry for the US people but once i get there regioning i will make them for US*as well so yeah

Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 09-10-2021 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Removed HIDE feature. And will be removing HIDE from most threads since log in is broke.

The following 492 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

_AAB_, -Cipher-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 7h1nk, aaa29000, AaronV, Aarox, abade460, abussos, Ace1111, ADAY, ADDZ0, adibotor, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, ajsking, Akashi14, AkIrA HD, AKSony, AkumaNYC, alarosy2015, Alberish, Alex_Garbar, alex28, Alexombre91, alian, Amoo_Ali, Alkiba, allenlmf, Altair1999, Angelus Satani, anon2010, Anselmo Ricci, Antonioarrasa, aresye65, ARKV, asdw58, asiandes, asnago, AussieCrow, Ayonnon56, bab1970, badergh0101, ballyshow, Bamfforhire, baraka83, bardinfog, basharsky88, Bassa, batfink2009, batofgotham, Battlehorst0, beni.vigo, Binhasystem, birka, blacklist444, Blenderr100, boostingus, Borf3aH, boss123, bozolozo, br0wniiez, bradders89, brechfabeast, Brentage, Breoreus, brownie_1, burnttoazdt, carmania, cataniam, cezares_2013, chaos_angel, ChaosK1ng, Ciccioboy, Cloud, CloudsAboveJapan, clustersam, cocodeshanel, comer, Connecter, conveggy, CorbyZB, Coro, Corvis, cosagorda, creamsoda08, crxing, Crystal_P, cyberrio, Daemonson, daFFy_d, Dandan313, danielc655, Dannyman, dasbrotx3, davidrbk, dc12345t and 392 other users.
09-23-2017, 09:22 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
Hello*

i know this is an old game but i saw that nobody has any saves for the game so i did my best to make a save on 3 trophies*

those saves will get u the silver trophy(baby steps) clear the game on chicken mode(sorry i didn't save any for the normal mode)
and the gold trophy(unstoppable) clear the game on survival mode( the same difficulty as dead space 3 hardcore mode which u die u restart)
and another gold trophy(unbreakable) reach a survival score of 2000 points)

The only thing u have to do when u load the saves is GTFO and reach the waypoint and that is all*
*remember its An EU save which i am sorry for the US people but once i get the re regioning i will make them for US*as well so yeah

give me your feedback and tell me what pops or not because i never had the chance of testing it*

any chance to make a set for this game Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Smokeweed84, syzr
09-23-2017, 10:31 PM #3
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
any chance to make a set for this game Happy

I was thinking of that but I don't have much time left as I did this before my college starts so I don't think so unless someone else helps me with it

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

Wosley
09-23-2017, 10:35 PM #4
Wosley
I was thinking of that but I don't have much time left as I did this before my college starts so I don't think so unless someone else helps me with it

the only thing i know is that its a extremly easy plat with a set
09-23-2017, 10:43 PM #5
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
the only thing i know is that its a extremly easy plat with a set

LOL it but most of the trophies are story based soo which well begotten through playing the story, my saves just helps get the other difficulties because the game works like this ( if u completed the game on normal difficulty the normal difficulty trophy pops and the easy and hard are a playthourgh of thier own
09-23-2017, 10:47 PM #6
Wosley
LOL it but most of the trophies are story based soo which well begotten through playing the story, my saves just helps get the other difficulties because the game works like this ( if u completed the game on normal difficulty the normal difficulty trophy pops and the easy and hard are a playthourgh of thier own

wat about the zombie kills ?
09-23-2017, 10:52 PM #7
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!

Hmmmmmm i don't know about that , like i said i haven't tested the save because i have no test accounts XD but i will wait for a feedback for this save
09-23-2017, 11:21 PM #8
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!

about that testing thing my friend was kind enough to test these save for me gladly and he is doing it now so i will wait for his feedback
09-23-2017, 11:46 PM #9
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!

finished editing the thread and hopefully, everything is in order and the rest will be continued once I find a free time for me to play

The following 2 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

ColdHearted, Wosley
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM #10
Wosley
finished editing the thread and hopefully, everything is in order and the rest will be continued once I find a free time for me to play

nice thank you Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

albert2wesker
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo