Post: [US] Just Sing Plat Save And Star Road Save (Digital) [CUSA03483]
09-23-2017, 10:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

=You need the playstation camera and or cellphones with the just sing app installed to play this game. singstar mics do not work...

These are my Saves for Just Sing Us Digital version.

Plat Save
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Star Road Save- Just 5 star one more song, very easy either use the fan trick or hum the song.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The Plat Save Should unlock most if not all trophies, but just in case I made a save before the last star reward was unlocked to get the most time consuming trophy.

Please Test and report back with results.

if Anyone has Plat saves for singstar Us and or Eur Please share them with the community, they should work like the ps3 saves which were 20 min plats.
Last edited by AkumaNYC ; 06-01-2018 at 08:35 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

3456789, Andrew-Louis, falcamo, jackie_k, ph14woozies, TheBlackPec, Wosley and 1 other user.
09-23-2017, 10:44 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

=You need the playstation camera and or cellphones with the just sing app installed to play this game. singstar mics do not work...

These are my Saves for Just Sing Us Digital version.

Plat Save

Star Road Save- Just 5 star one more song, very easy either use the fan trick or hum the song.

The Plat Save Should unlock most if not all trophies, but just in case I made a save before the last star reward was unlocked to get the most time consuming trophy.

Please Test and report back with results.

if Anyone has Plat saves for singstar Us and or Eur Please share them with the community, they should work like the ps3 saves which were 20 min plats.

amazing saves!

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
09-23-2017, 10:53 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
amazing saves!

Thanks wosley, got the plat a couple of months ago just havent posted them.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Wosley
09-24-2017, 12:03 AM #4
Wosley
Thanks wosley, got the plat a couple of months ago just havent posted them.

i know someone that got save for both ringstars but sadly he never gonna upload it :(
09-24-2017, 01:54 AM #5
i know someone that got save for both ringstars but sadly he never gonna upload it :(

Such bullshit, i want those bad.
09-24-2017, 10:04 AM #6
Wosley
Such bullshit, i want those bad.

hes name is TouchMySky idk if you know him i remember he offerd me them he told me it takes 30mins each for him so i guess he got the saves but he used the saves even before a resginer did release
09-24-2017, 11:32 AM #7
hes name is TouchMySky idk if you know him i remember he offerd me them he told me it takes 30mins each for him so i guess he got the saves but he used the saves even before a resginer did release

I know of him, I know he doesn't release shit, but he must be a smart guy to figure out stuff like that.
09-24-2017, 11:33 AM #8
Wosley
I know of him, I know he doesn't release shit, but he must be a smart guy to figure out stuff like that.

he also was the first guy with the suprx he already have the suprx since november but he did keep it hidden till march
09-24-2017, 11:37 AM #9
he also was the first guy with the suprx he already have the suprx since november but he did keep it hidden till march

Now that would be the best thing for the PSV scene, not PSP emus... (that's my opinion).

Do you know if that suprx will ever see the light?
09-24-2017, 11:43 AM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Now that would be the best thing for the PSV scene, not PSP emus... (that's my opinion).

Do you know if that suprx will ever see the light?

i know a few devs that are working on it and they did say if they are able to make it that they will release it to the public

that suprx will bring the vita scene back alive

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

RageSoul51
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo