Post: Arcade Game Series Pac-Man Instant Platinum Save Set [CUSA03955]
09-26-2017, 02:57 AM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -
All trophies pop just by loading each save -> Continue game -> Pac-man will eat the last pellet, fruit, or ghost -> Trophy(s) pops within seconds. Therefore, you don't have to play anything. Each folder contains a save and the folders are named what trophy(s) pops. You can get platinum in 10 minutes easy with my saves. Enjoy Smile

Download the Save Set Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Load Every Save and Trophies will pop without doing anything

Cherry (bronze)
Strawberry (bronze)
Orange (bronze)
Apple (silver)
Melon (silver)
Galboss (silver)
Bell (gold)
Key (gold)
Fruit Basket (gold)
All Ghosts (silver)
Om Nom Nom (gold)
Om Nom Nom x2 (gold)
Om Nom Nom x3 (gold)
Om Nom Nom x4 (gold)
Picky Eater (gold)
Round 2 Cleared (bronze)
Round 5 Cleared (bronze)
Round 9 Cleared (bronze)
Round 13 Cleared (silver)
Round 17 Cleared (gold)
Retro Gamer (platinum)
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-04-2019 at 08:11 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

19willy74, AkumaNYC, Alexander1404, Angelicherox, batofgotham, Bottega, Bumcleaver, burntoazdt, danilo_BR, Decker74, drigo1, Faisal19, FallenSoldier, Gantz.KG, hamood, Ichillmennbe, ignored467, KoaNoah, Kojiaque, LagrueJ1991, Logan_Sony, MADNESSxl, mark1, milito0022, mitch27, MrLibido, neoar, neopat, pandorra13, raverbio, shuquico, TheDarkAngel_21, topgun901, Twistter0077, uncharteddk, william_cole, Wosley, yaksa1234, yamikit, yasserJ_, Zekahn
08-04-2019, 09:07 AM #74
the link is fine yeah, but when you download it and try to resign the save its says no valid. then i clicked on the folder guess what, no files in there
Last edited by Anarki23 ; 08-04-2019 at 09:07 AM.
08-04-2019, 03:39 PM #75
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Anarki23 View Post
the link is fine yeah, but when you download it and try to resign the save its says no valid. then i clicked on the folder guess what, no files in there

I just downloaded it and I found a 179 megabyte ZIP with 18 different folders inside of it consisting of multiple CUSA folders in ZIP form, and the ones I'm looking at inside of there seem to have valid PS4 save files inside of them.

Are you sure you extracted them? If you tried to "import" that first ZIP you downloaded then no, Save Wizard would not find anything because it is not a CUSA folder that has been zipped. Always look to see what it is that you are importing. To be imported a ZIP needs to have inside of it a CUSA folder and inside of that, PS4 save files.

If you extract that big ZIP, you'll see a folder with the name of the game, and inside of that 18 folders for different trophies like "all ghosts", "picky eater", "round 17 cleared", etc. Inside each of those trophy folders is a CUSA ZIP.

Those CUSA ZIPs are what you want to import. Not the bulk ZIP that you downloaded.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
08-07-2019, 03:15 AM #76
Oh I see, that's what I'm doing wrong maybe. But I have done that with the other zips and never had any trouble before. But this zip(pac-man) something's wrong with it
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I just downloaded it and I found a 179 megabyte ZIP with 18 different folders inside of it consisting of multiple CUSA folders in ZIP form, and the ones I'm looking at inside of there seem to have valid PS4 save files inside of them.

Are you sure you extracted them? If you tried to "import" that first ZIP you downloaded then no, Save Wizard would not find anything because it is not a CUSA folder that has been zipped. Always look to see what it is that you are importing. To be imported a ZIP needs to have inside of it a CUSA folder and inside of that, PS4 save files.

If you extract that big ZIP, you'll see a folder with the name of the game, and inside of that 18 folders for different trophies like "all ghosts", "picky eater", "round 17 cleared", etc. Inside each of those trophy folders is a CUSA ZIP.

Those CUSA ZIPs are what you want to import. Not the bulk ZIP that you downloaded.
08-07-2019, 03:15 AM #77
But ima try do what you say, thanks by the way
Oh I see, that's what I'm doing wrong maybe. But I have done that with the other zips and never had any trouble before. But this zip(pac-man) something's wrong with it

08-07-2019, 01:47 PM #78
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

The other ZIPs were probably already in the following format: ZIP>>>CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

Many of the downloads around here are already in that format. Many of the downloads around here are not in that format, particularly downloads that have multiple save files in them like this one. So you just need to take what you download, go to the individual save or saves you want to resign, and turn them, one by one, into ZIP files in the format above (which the others you downloaded were already in).
08-07-2019, 07:00 PM #79

The other ZIPs were probably already in the following format: ZIP>>>CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

Many of the downloads around here are already in that format. Many of the downloads around here are not in that format, particularly downloads that have multiple save files in them like this one. So you just need to take what you download, go to the individual save or saves you want to resign, and turn them, one by one, into ZIP files in the format above (which the others you downloaded were already in).

thanks for all the info pal, i really appreciate yo helping me out
01-14-2020, 11:34 AM #80
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post

thanks!!!!!!
05-03-2020, 04:00 AM #81
Hola necesito trofeos del Pacman champions edición 2 por favor alguien que los tenga gracias?
05-03-2020, 04:00 AM #82
Hola necesito trofeos del Pacman champions edición 2 por favor alguien que los tenga gracias?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo