10-02-2017, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); untested, try winning with a team and see if full set pops, I was going to upload the save with 1 team left for full set but it popped with 2 teams left to do wtf? anyways you can get steer clear for longshot by continueing and doing the challenges up until you throw downfield to colt, do that and steer the ball without hitting a defender and you should get the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-19-2018 at 02:13 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

angelbless, FallenSoldier, GreenTea101, STVBDKD, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley
10-02-2017, 03:07 AM #2
btw the last two teams I had left when it decided to pop were the Vikings and bears if wanna try if no pop after a win
12-12-2017, 07:27 PM #3
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
untested, try winning with a team and see if full set pops, I was going to upload the save with 1 team left for full set but it popped with 2 teams left to do wtf? anyways you can get steer clear for longshot by continueing and doing the challenges up until you throw downfield to colt, do that and steer the ball without hitting a defender and you should get the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Full set trophy popped after i played 2 games. One with the bears and one with the Vikings. Thanks!!
12-12-2017, 08:49 PM #4
manabyte77
Little One
You popped the plat by playing two games? What mode? Were you online or offline?
12-13-2017, 02:44 AM #5
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Why so many saves which one is the Full set win with every team trophy and the Reach Out trophy thats all i need to get platinum.
Last edited by STVBDKD ; 12-13-2017 at 03:35 AM.
12-19-2017, 09:28 AM #6
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
Why so many saves which one is the Full set win with every team trophy and the Reach Out trophy thats all i need to get platinum.

it doesn't matter which one is which when you resign it it resigns em all, just copy em all from ur usb to ps4 it takes 2 secs, but it's probably profile and career.
11-18-2018, 06:01 PM #7
Lauper
Gobble
got one for EU?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo