Post: Dragon Age Inquisition - GOTY Platinum Saveset + DLC [CUSA00503]
10-03-2017, 10:37 AM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
THIS SAVESET IS FOR [EU - CUSA00503]
Instructions are stored in the .txt files inside folders!

DLC's are required!

I wrote "PLATINUM SAVESET", because this is as close as I can get you to achieve it. There are three missing trophies from the main game, which are:
- Regal - Completely upgrade one throne.
- Synergized, (in the EXTRAS folder there is a save with good spot to try meeting the requirements for that trophy)
- Sharp-Eyed - Find and recover a shard identified by an ocularum.
They all can be unlocked during your playthrough.

I would also like to thank my anonymous Polish friend for sharing his save with me. That save really helped me create this set. Kind people exist! Smile

List of Save Files:

STORY:
- The Wrath of Heaven,
- Opposition in All Things,
- In Your Heart Shall Burn,
- Belle of the Ball & Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts,
- Here Lies the Abyss,
- What Pride Had Wrought,
- On Burning Wings,
- Inquisitor & Herald & Doom upon All the World (Nightmare Difficulty).

OTHER:
- Botanist & Loremaster & Saddled Up,
- Commander & High Commander,
- Customized,
- Decorator,
- Focused,
- Peerless & Well-Funded,
- Quartermaster,
- Skilled & Focused,
- Specialized,
- Trailblazer,
- Well-Prepared,
- Cavalier,
- Speak Only the Word,
- They Who Stand & The Brightest of Their Age,
- Demonslayer,
- Invincible,
- Persuasive,
- Wyrmslayer,
- People Person,
- Beloved and Precious.
- Dragons' Bane,
- Liberator,
- Marked for Greatness,
- Master Alchemist,
- Master Builder,
- Pathfinder,
- Veteran,
- Well-Read,
- Stargazer,
- Keymaster.

The Descent DLC:
- Deep Roads Commander, <5.00>
- Giant Slayer, <5.00>
- Fact Finder & Shaper of Stone. <5.00>

Jaws of Hakkon DLC:
- Historian & Firestarter, <5.00>
- Legend-Marked, <5.00>
- Winter's End. <5.00>

Trespasser DLC:
- Coroner,
- Forever Marked,
- Lateral Thinker,
- Trial of Temperance,
- Trial of the Emperor,
- Trial of the Empress,
- Trial of the Tower,
- Trial of the Fool (supplied by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF HERMIT (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF MAGICIAN (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF THE LOVERS (by tigermark182).

EXTRAS:
- Synergized Trophy (Good Spot),
- Before Point of No Return,
- After Credits - MAIN GAME COMPLETED,
- Trespasser Starter Save (MAX LEVEL). [/COLOR]

Playing this game 1,5 times and 160h was enough for me. Luckily, tigermark182 has supplied missing save files for the trophies from the Trespasser DLC. Big Thanks goes to him! Smile

Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
I also wish to contribute the missing trophy saves from your set. please feel free to add them to the main post, I have done trophy saves for trial of the hermit, magician, lovers, and fool i have also modded lateral thinker (with the profile data) and trial of the emperor (finished dragon fight so its much quicker to pop trophy, just a few more mobs)

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT:
with those done your set is now complete Smile

ATTENTION: There are TWO main characters for the MAIN GAME and first two DLCs: "Dylu" and "Maxwell". For the Trespasser DLC there are some more characters supplied by tigermark182. If you don't see save you just copied, then you have to press SQUARE button on "Load Game" menu to change character.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

MEDIAFIRE MIRROR FOR YOUR SET as others requested it

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-29-2019 at 03:06 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, afyonks, Akeemi14, Akusura, al68, aldousi, AleCarlos, allanhu313, amanita, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, archangelprince, BASIA2001, Berbere, blamper, burntlink, carmania, Cloud, Cneyt-Saltrk, Crystal_HD, Defenris, diegozacks, Dimitri2001, dr18021986, Elu51ve_E, 韩立君i, FamiliarGamer, fepk, frankml2008, Genesis777, gogeta62, GreenMile2012, Harderbetter, Horben, hotboyx4, Idol-I, ignored467, Infuso, Jesse Lagrue, josey266433, Jtripz, Just4Reason, kendonyus, kiki1941, kinlop, KleberMishima, Komar, ktimaan, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, MA6AR, Magikarp1114, Mago de Oz, majuub, mark1, mashhoodniki, Matthias_On_NGU, Mayhems, mother303, MrLibido, MrMario1337, mylife21, mzwei, ojedaiq, OrganisationXIII, pandorra13, Peakins, pepelemoko, Perna10, pillowp4nt5, pk89, Qeaky, Rajnij, reyko713, Rich Davies, Rin_Kazujin, ROCKY_southpaw, RPGAddict, sanche98cm, Sarkoth, saxay, SecAnswer, sef009, Shadow_dragon, stasya, Sumile, sweet8serenity, t-bagwell, taka, TeddyKnight, thenightflyer, tigermark182, tmd05, TwoWeu, uncharteddk, Vlad-Alexander-Salazar, wiii, Willard, Wosley and 5 other users.
03-05-2018, 08:42 AM #38
hi, lateral thinker is not popping. any idea why? load save, loot chest, no trophy. is there another save with just one left or do i need to replay trespasser?

EDIT : i fixed it! the problem is it needs the profile data. i resigned the profile data from your trial of the emperor save and it popped!
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 03-05-2018 at 12:16 PM.

The following user thanked tigermark182 for this useful post:

FatherComstock
03-05-2018, 01:04 PM #39
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
hi, lateral thinker is not popping. any idea why? load save, loot chest, no trophy. is there another save with just one left or do i need to replay trespasser?

EDIT : i fixed it! the problem is it needs the profile data. i resigned the profile data from your trial of the emperor save and it popped!

Thanks for testing and finding a solution. I will fix this package then! Smile

EDIT: Fixed!
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 03-05-2018 at 01:12 PM.
03-05-2018, 07:42 PM #40
I also wish to contribute the missing trophy saves from your set. please feel free to add them to the main post, i have done trophy saves for trial of the hermit, magician, lovers, and fool i have also modded lateral thinker (with the profile data) and trial of the emperor (finished dragon fight so its much quicker to pop trophy, just a few more mobs)

EDIT

Last edited by tigermark182 ; 03-06-2018 at 12:58 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

FatherComstock, pandorra13, TrophyHunt4
03-06-2018, 12:53 PM #41
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
I also wish to contribute the missing trophy saves from your set. please feel free to add them to the main post, i have done trophy saves for trial of the hermit, magician, lovers, and fool i have also modded lateral thinker (with the profile data) and trial of the emperor (finished dragon fight so its much quicker to pop trophy, just a few more mobs)

EDIT

Thank you for adding those missing trophies! I will add them as soon as I get my account back! Smile
03-10-2018, 10:53 AM #42
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rocketman224
why cant i download

"New users are now required to have a minimum post count of 3 or greater in order to see links and download content from NGU. Anyone found spamming or posting low-quality material in the forums in order to boost their post count will be warned and or infracted. In addition all and any posts considered as such will be deleted and removed from your post count.

We've implemented this requirement to increase positive posting activity from users as well as to crack down on leeching. For new users, if you want to download content create some useful posts or threads, Join in or create new discussion, etc. Do not just spam the forums to boost your post count.

All the best,
~ NextGenUpdate Staff"
03-17-2018, 01:06 AM #43
Resuta
Keeper
can someone re-region this to usa?
03-23-2018, 08:06 PM #44
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post

THIS SAVESET IS FOR [EU - CUSA00503]
Instructions are stored in the .txt files inside folders!

DLC's are required!

I wrote "PLATINUM SAVESET", because this is as close as I can get you to achieve it. There are two missing trophies from the main game, which are:
- Regal,
- Synergized, (in the EXTRAS folder there is a save with good spot to try meeting the requirements for that trophy)
They both can be unlocked during your playthrough.

I would also like to thank my anonymous Polish friend for sharing his save with me. That save really helped me create this set. Kind people exist! Smile

List of Save Files:

STORY:
- The Wrath of Heaven,
- Opposition in All Things,
- In Your Heart Shall Burn,
- Belle of the Ball & Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts,
- Here Lies the Abyss,
- What Pride Had Wrought,
- On Burning Wings,
- Inquisitor & Herald & Doom upon All the World (Nightmare Difficulty).

OTHER:
- Botanist & Loremaster & Saddled Up,
- Commander & High Commanded,
- Customized,
- Decorator,
- Focused,
- Peerless & Well-Funded,
- Quartermaster,
- Skilled & Focused,
- Specialized,
- Trailblazer,
- Well-Prepared,
- Cavalier,
- Speak Only the Word,
- They Who Stand & The Brightest of Their Age,
- Demonslayer,
- Invincible,
- Persuasive,
- Wyrmslayer,
- People Person,
- Beloved and Precious.
- Dragons' Bane,
- Liberator,
- Marked for Greatness,
- Master Alchemist,
- Master Builder,
- Pathfinder,
- Veteran,
- Well-Read,
- Stargazer,
- Keymaster.

The Descent DLC:
- Deep Roads Commander, <5.00>
- Giant Slayer, <5.00>
- Fact Finder & Shaper of Stone. <5.00>

Jaws of Hakkon DLC:
- Historian & Firestarter, <5.00>
- Legend-Marked, <5.00>
- Winter's End. <5.00>

Trespasser DLC:
- Coroner,
- Forever Marked,
- Lateral Thinker,
- Trial of Temperance,
- Trial of the Emperor,
- Trial of the Empress,
- Trial of the Tower,
- Trial of the Fool (supplied by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF HERMIT (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF MAGICIAN (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF THE LOVERS (by tigermark182).

EXTRAS:
- Synergized Trophy (Good Spot),
- Before Point of No Return,
- After Credits - MAIN GAME COMPLETED,
- Trespasser Starter Save (MAX LEVEL). [/COLOR]

Playing this game 1,5 times and 160h was enough for me. Luckily, tigermark182 has supplied missing save files for the trophies from the Trespasser DLC. Big Thanks goes to him! Smile

ATTENTION: There are TWO main characters for the MAIN GAME and first two DLCs: "Dylu" and "Maxwell". For the Trespasser DLC there are some more characters supplied by tigermark182. If you don't see save you just copied, then you have to press SQUARE button on "Load Game" menu to change character.

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Smile

hey man there is no save for Sharp-Eyed, if you have one please upload if not please let me know which is the best save to use to get it from your saves
03-24-2018, 10:35 PM #45
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
hey man there is no save for Sharp-Eyed, if you have one please upload if not please let me know which is the best save to use to get it from your saves
I don't remember, but I would recommend you to try with an "Opposition in All Things", because there are many shards left to find and collect on that save.
04-03-2018, 02:51 PM #46
neoar
Space Ninja
[QUOTE=

Enjoy! Smile[/QUOTE]
Need help for the ""Regal"" trophy there is no save for it can you guide me from which save i can get it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo