Post: Injustice Save Set (Unlocks 77% trophies in 1 hour) [CUSA00079]
10-06-2017, 02:08 AM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download the Save Set here: You must login or register to view this content.

*Please note haven't tested online trophies yet* Will update soon

Load Save 1

*Please note you should get "Unstoppable force" trophy naturally while following this guide*
Step 1: At Main Menu, Bonus Features, Hero Card, View (Statistical Advantage trophy pops)
Step 2: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Background, Change the Background ("I Can Back it Up" pops)
Step 3: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Icon, Change the Icon ("Iconic Representation" pops)
Step 4: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Portrait, Change the Portrait ("Looking Good!" pops)
Step 5: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, S.T.A.R. Labs, Complete the First Mission
("I Conquered All", "Sidekick", The Hero We Deserve", "It Has Begun", "Overachiever", "All Star", "World's Finest", "FINISHED", "Superhuman" and "Around and Around We Go" trophies pop)
Step 6: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Training, Tutorial, Advanced Moves, Skip to End ("Learning is Fun pops)
Step 7: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Pick Any Characters, Metropolis Map, Send Opponent through all 3 transitions
("Heavy Hitter", "Wrecking Ball", "Around the World", and "Tourist" trophies pop)
Step 8: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Pick Any Characters, Ferris Aircraft Map, Use Every Interactable and Win
("Groundbreaking" and "Bull in a China Shop" trophies pop)
Step 9: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Green Arrow any map, Win by only using arrows
("True Marksman" trophy pops)
Step 10: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Deathstroke any map, Keep shooting opponent without missing until you Win ("Perfect Aim" trophy pops)
Step 11: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Batman against any Villain, Win using every Special Move and his Supermove
("The Caped Crusader", "Arkham City Lockdown",
Step 12: Go Back to Main Menu, Settings, Gameplay Settings, Turn Match Time On, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Doomsday any Map, Perform only Throws until opponent is almost defeated then wait until time expires
("Throwdown!" and "Go Sit in the Corner" trophies pop)
Step 13: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 1 Batman - Lex Alone, Win MiniGame
(Mini-Master trophy pops)
Step 14: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 7 Deathstroke - It Can't Be That Easy, Win Match
("Almost There" trophy pops)
Step 15: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 12 Superman - Epilogue, Skip to End
("Justice for All" trophy pops)
Step 16: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Battles, Classic, Win Every Match with any Character on Very Easy
("Rise to the Top" trophy pops)
Step 17: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Online, Practice, Pick Any Character Any Map
("Buddy System" and "Practice Makes Perfect" trophies pop)

Load Save 2

Step 1: Main Menu, Bonus Features, Archives, Buy Everything
("Cosplay", "Gonna Need More Closet Space", and "Hoarder" trophies pop)
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-12-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: title

The following 21 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

abulnoor, AnonymousArtRev, cody4312, Dershmoo, Diego_kyo, dwessasss, g9705, Ivy_xxx, jdborowi, KingOfTheAge, Kiyarashkmn, Leonrpg, McUndertaker89, milito0022, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, shz_hossein, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, uncharteddk, Wosley, yamikit
10-06-2017, 02:30 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Download the Save Set here: You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save 1

*Please note you should get "Unstoppable force" trophy naturally while following this guide*
Step 1: At Main Menu, Bonus Features, Hero Card, View (Statistical Advantage trophy pops)
Step 2: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Background, Change the Background ("I Can Back it Up" pops)
Step 3: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Icon, Change the Icon ("Iconic Representation" pops)
Step 4: Go Back to Hero Card, Customize, Portrait, Change the Portrait ("Looking Good!" pops)
Step 5: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, S.T.A.R. Labs, Complete the First Mission
("I Conquered All", "Sidekick", The Hero We Deserve", "It Has Begun", "Overachiever", "All Star", "World's Finest", "FINISHED", "Superhuman" and "Around and Around We Go" trophies pop)
Step 6: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Training, Tutorial, Advanced Moves, Skip to End ("Learning is Fun pops)
Step 7: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Pick Any Characters, Metropolis Map, Send Opponent through all 3 transitions
("Heavy Hitter", "Wrecking Ball", "Around the World", and "Tourist" trophies pop)
Step 8: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Pick Any Characters, Ferris Aircraft Map, Use Every Interactable and Win
Step 9: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Green Arrow any map, Win by only using arrows
Step 10: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Deathstroke any map, Keep shooting opponent without missing until you Win ("Perfect Aim" trophy pops)
Step 11: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Batman against any Villain, Win using every Special Move and his Supermove
Step 12: Go Back to Main Menu, Settings, Gameplay Settings, Turn Match Time On, Multiplayer, Versus, Play as Doomsday any Map, Perform only Throws until opponent is almost defeated then wait until time expires
Step 13: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 1 Batman - Lex Alone, Win MiniGame
Step 14: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 7 Deathstroke - It Can't Be That Easy, Win Match
Step 15: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Play Story, Chapters, Chapter 12 Superman - Epilogue, Skip to End
Step 16: Go Back to Main Menu, Single Player, Battles, Classic, Win Every Match with any Character on Very Easy
Step 17: Go Back to Main Menu, Multiplayer, Online, Practice, Pick Any Character Any Map

Load Save 2

Amazing post ! I dont own the game but i did hear it whas a really Hard/Long game
10-06-2017, 02:44 AM #3
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Was planning on going back to this when I finally finish Injustice 2 (just have MP stuff left).
Thanks so much!
10-06-2017, 04:19 AM #4
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Download the Save Set here: You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save 1

Load Save 2

Anyone has a Save for the ultimate battler trophy?
10-06-2017, 07:44 AM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
What about Battle mode?
10-06-2017, 11:21 AM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
What about Battle mode?

It's only partially complete...trying to update the save unless someone has a platinum save then this save set would be complete
10-06-2017, 01:02 PM #7
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
It's only partially complete...trying to update the save unless someone has a platinum save then this save set would be complete

I'm trying to complete it since it's the last trophy I need but it' s really really hard even with the various Solomon Grundy and Doomsday strategies.
If someone has a save with all battle completed I could create a advanced mode cheat too.
10-06-2017, 01:05 PM #8
Squalyian
Save Point
Can anybody resign the save with europe region?
10-06-2017, 03:21 PM #9
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I'm trying to complete it since it's the last trophy I need but it' s really really hard even with the various Solomon Grundy and Doomsday strategies.
If someone has a save with all battle completed I could create a advanced mode cheat too.

Your save has all trophies unlocked except for ultimate battler? If so can you upload it please.
10-06-2017, 03:23 PM #10
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Your save has all trophies unlocked except for ultimate battler? If so can you upload it please.

Mine is not USA unfortunately. Don't think you can do anything with it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo