10-07-2017, 09:50 AM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[EUR 4.50/5.00] MORTAL KOMBAT XL | CUSA00970

This is a package with saves I've found here on NGU and saves that I've created myself for easier accessibility.

These are the instructions and trophies available:
SAVE 1
KNOCKOUT (Perform a 10 hit combo with every character)
To get this trophy you need to complete a 10 hit combo with sub-zero.
There are other trophies that might pop automatically using this save, which are:
- BLOODY GOOD TIME (Perform a Fatality in a match with every character);
- STRAIGHT POWER (Perform 100 Fatalities in matches);
- DARK FUTURE (Perform 50 Brutalities);
- NEED A DOCTOR (Perform every character's X-Ray);
- MASTER (Win a single complete match with every character variation) [AFTER YOU WIN A MATCH];
- WELL ROUNDED (Play every character variation);
Other trophies might pop, but these are the ones that popped for me.

SAVE 2
TOWER WARRIOR (Complete a Tower with every Character)
Just complete a tower with any character you want and it will pop.
TOWER GOD (Complete 50 Living Towers)
There is only one left to get the trophy.
WARNING: TOWER MASTER (Complete 10 Living Towers) won't unlock with this save,
you'll have to complete 10 Living Towers with a clean save from the beggining.
DARK FUTURE (Perform 50 Brutalities)
There is only one left to get the trophy.

SAVE 3
FACTION CHAMPION (Reach level 50 in any faction)
Will pop after you complete any match.
NO LOYALTY (Reach level 50 in all factions)
Will also pop after you complete any match.
ELDER GODS (Reach personal level 65 in XP)
Will pop after a few matches depending on the experience you get,
for me it took about 15-20 matches.
WARNING: MOVING UP (Reach personal level 10 in XP) won't unlock with this save.

SAVE 4
THE KOLLECTOR (Unlock 50 Kustom Kombat Modifiers)
Go to the Kript, as soon as you enter the kript check the map and
go to the staircase on the right of the Hollow Grounds and enter using Kenshin's Sword,
once inside go to the middle room, and open the chest in (-1,13), which will have the (Hand to Hand Fight Modifier).

SAVE 5
DROPPING FOOLS (Reach a 10 complete game win streak in Ranked 1v1 matches) [only one remaining]
To get the trophy you just need to win one more ranked match.
If you lose, quit game after the match, copy this save over the system files, and try again.
This trick actually works, because that's actually the way I did it, i kept saving after winning
and when I lost I just reloaded the save.

SAVE 6
UNSTOPPABLE (Play 200 complete online matches) [3 remaining]
Complete 3 more online matches and the trophy will pop.
WARNING: RETURN KUSTOMER (Play 100 complete online matches) won't unlock with this save,
you'll have to complete 100 complete online matches with a clean save from the beggining.

SAVE 7
RESPECTED FIGHTER (Earn 1,000 Respect points) [995 points, 5 remaining] - DOES NOT WORK (YOU CAN TRY ANYWAY)
To get the rest of the points, you need to win a fight in King of the Hill
and receive at least 5 points from other players votes.
NOTE: Although I think this trophy is server-sided, I'm uploading anyway through my own progression,
don't know if it will work for someone else.

You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-12-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: title

The following 65 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

ado53, Akeemi14, Anselmo Ricci, ARTHURIUSS, bab1970, berserk2120, bigbabar34, BIO9527, bobsandbag, brucethornsave, bruhpeanut, Ciri, Dante-Grape, darkbasic, DrDoom1980, Elu51ve_E, F1nalFantasy, fiyrso, furia20881, Gantz.KG, gemini2k18, george88, goodwinna, igors, inderjeet91, Iyaz987656, kingxcfw77, kiwi31, KleberMishima, knutt, lafas, leandrospfc, lissnichok, lody-99, Mago de Oz, McUndertaker89, MR-QHR, Nathaniel, Ninjasin, nlmesquita, Nyrco, ONSemiconductor17, Poison, qlib13, Rainb1rd, RealTH_1995, salamonnubke, Samy38, Schwibbel88, ser, Sir_Auron, Sithlord1978, Sparda955, Spcedead678, taker394, The_Misc, TheHichDog23, vatosmacht, Wosley, XericShrubland, XGan, xxx999venom, yazeed1410, youki0510, zayneisaacs
10-07-2017, 10:18 AM #2
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks a lot for your work! So the online trophies don´t pop anymore? Damn thats shitty, I think some guys in the other Mortal Kombat thread could unlock these trophies with the saves there. But if it´s really server-sided now, there´s nothing to do...
10-07-2017, 11:58 AM #3
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Thanks a lot for your work! So the online trophies don´t pop anymore? Damn thats shitty, I think some guys in the other Mortal Kombat thread could unlock these trophies with the saves there. But if it´s really server-sided now, there´s nothing to do...

I used the online trophy-saves, and did the 3 matches and it didn't pop, so I went to the online history, and it only displayed the count number based on the matches i've done that day.
Maybe it will work with someone else, but that's based on my experience.
10-07-2017, 12:39 PM #4
frez0r
Gym leader
Okay, maybe others can share their experiences as well. I myself don´t have the game yet.
10-07-2017, 02:22 PM #5
So, here is my thoughts. I tested and all trophies worked online except 1000 respect points. So the data isn't server-side like in Injustice 2.

But why 1000 respect trophy doesn't work? I believe that's because Doddo grinded it in private koth. You can do that if you boost in one session cause after you leave your points are being erased.

Moreover, now rooms are broken and I'll see only 'gaga' room with all people there so it's kinda hard to boost it in open koth cause every time tryhards are entering your match.

So if anyone will succeed and get 1000 points during online koth, please upload this save here.
10-07-2017, 02:32 PM #6
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by TrophyGuider View Post
So, here is my thoughts. I tested and all trophies worked online except 1000 respect points. So the data isn't server-side like in Injustice 2.

But why 1000 respect trophy doesn't work? I believe that's because Doddo grinded it in private koth. You can do that if you boost in one session cause after you leave your points are being erased.

Moreover, now rooms are broken and I'll see only 'gaga' room with all people there so it's kinda hard to boost it in open koth cause every time tryhards are entering your match.

So if anyone will succeed and get 1000 points during online koth, please upload this save here.

My usa has unlocked I didn't do it in private either
10-07-2017, 02:52 PM #7
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TrophyGuider View Post

I'm actually working towards that trophy at the moment, the problem is that I have the 5.00 FW, so It won't do any good even if i post the save here.
10-07-2017, 03:45 PM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
I'm actually working towards that trophy at the moment, the problem is that I have the 5.00 FW, so It won't do any good even if i post the save here.

upload it nevertheless, in the future I am sure saves on 5.00 will be usable.
10-07-2017, 04:50 PM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
upload it nevertheless, in the future I am sure saves on 5.00 will be usable.

Its possible but its not gonna be easy for save wizard
10-08-2017, 02:24 PM #10
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
I've added some new saves to the post (Dropping Fools and Respected Figher), but they were made with 5.00 FW. So it's a waiting game for those you want to use them.
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-08-2017 at 02:28 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo