10-15-2017, 09:09 AM #1
Massy75
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys
Follow the information in the readme file.
Tested on 5.0 works
Special thanks: Mr_Softy and RageSolu51: the files are theirs.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-09-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to Massy75 for this useful post:

Akeemi14, Anselmo Ricci, antony_1983, Apollyon85, bappers1500, berkay85, burntlink, cerdrac, davidman420, Deidara101, dewityves, Evil_God_850, fernandobnu, hoarau, ignored467, josesant, kacperkowalewski99, marktrudgeon, Mic1987, mitro222, MrLibido, pedrosl, Rich Davies, taker394, V1NOSEC, Vintera
10-18-2017, 12:45 PM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by southpaw
I 100% agree. However, if he did ask them and they gave their consent then that’s different. The death march save in my save set isn’t my original one and the re region for those weren’t done by me, but I did message each person who uploaded them and discussed with them if I could use it and was given consent to do so. Even linked to their profile as well. Granted this is different since its a save set and I would of potentially done it my self as I had to do another playthrough anyways.

When I had asked for permission to do so I also ended up getting help with re region too so you never know what will happen.

To the rest of your post: I’ve uploaded a re region of the last of us to someone’s thread because someone asked and It took me a few hours to even accomplish this. I even reported the thread and had a moderator (Wosley) add it to their thread. Frankly if it was me and someone had took that save I re regioned and posted it I would be rather annoyed myself.

The ones who fulfilled the request should of made it into a thread though so more people could see it as it’s hard to navigate through request since sometimes the search function doesn’t always work.

I understand and agree with you. My point is, I feel sad seeing that someone worked hard to provide one save and other people getting the recognition for their work (although people give credits to them). They deserve all the thanks and respect from us, even more when its a save for a hard trophies like those.

Again I mean no disrespect to anyone.
10-18-2017, 12:54 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by southpaw
People still shouldn’t be able to just grab saves and post them here. I could go through all the pages and do that.

I ageee with you. He did however leave some sort of credit to the ones who posted it originally. It could be worse.

And I don’t see you as being disrespectful and I’m not trying to be ethier.

Frankly if people don’t want to post the saves here when they make them it does more harm then good. People need to understand that they need to post them in this section. Granted if someone wants it bad enough they can search for fulfilled request. This is why in the past It’s been suggested making a sub forum for fulfilled request so people could search through that instead.

We got the Prefix now Happy helps alot too
10-18-2017, 04:57 PM #13
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
Hello guys
Follow the information in the readme file.
Tested on 5.0 works
Special thanks: Mr_Softy and RageSolu51: the files are theirs.

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

can you convert this to US please please please
10-18-2017, 04:57 PM #14
Well I thank the original owners for these saves. You both saved me a tremendous amount of time on my main profile.

I understand where you guys are coming from.
I had a guy ask me for my digimon world cyber sleuth save (before I uploaded it here) to do some research on it. By chance a friend of mines found my save on another site where he found the guy taking all the credit for the Save.
I was furious when I found out. That game was a 90+ hour grind to complete. So I re-uploaded it here before he did.

So again, thanks to the original owners of the saves.

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

RageSoul51
10-18-2017, 05:27 PM #15
Wosley
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
can you convert this to US please please please

Not possible the game is not suported by Save wizard :(
10-19-2017, 03:01 PM #16
Massy75
Bounty hunter
If it is a problem, you can easily delete the post.
I mentioned the sources of the files, I could not do it, and no one would realize that they were of other people.
I repeat if it is not allowed to delete the post as well.
10-19-2017, 04:04 PM #17
Wosley
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
If it is a problem, you can easily delete the post.
I mentioned the sources of the files, I could not do it, and no one would realize that they were of other people.
I repeat if it is not allowed to delete the post as well.

Nobody else did upload them so its ok
10-19-2017, 04:17 PM #18
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Nobody else did upload them so its ok

10-19-2017, 06:11 PM #19
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

Wait is this the same save ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo