10-15-2017, 09:09 AM #1
Massy75
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys
Follow the information in the readme file.
Tested on 5.0 works
Special thanks: Mr_Softy and RageSolu51: the files are theirs.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-09-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to Massy75 for this useful post:

Akeemi14, Anselmo Ricci, antony_1983, Apollyon85, bappers1500, berkay85, burntlink, cerdrac, davidman420, Deidara101, dewityves, Evil_God_850, fernandobnu, hoarau, ignored467, josesant, kacperkowalewski99, marktrudgeon, Mic1987, mitro222, MrLibido, pedrosl, Rich Davies, taker394, V1NOSEC, Vintera
04-13-2018, 02:09 PM #29
thnx for the save, try it right away
05-10-2018, 03:18 PM #30
thx, i want to try
10-16-2018, 08:49 PM #31
No mans sky has updated again since DLC save was made, now whichever save you choose you start in a space station. In the permadeath save you are left with a knackered ship that needs a lot of repairs (including warp drive and shields). rather than scrabble around for supplies i suggest buying a ship off one of the space stations visitors and transferring some warp fuel over and warp to get the trophy. Since you are back at the space station the reunited trophy can no longer be got easily with this save. i will make a base on one of the planets in the normal saves system if someone could also please do the same so i can get the trophy. Will update this thread once this is done.
04-09-2020, 01:58 PM #32
I literally cannot figure these saves out. The Galactic core one is 670,000 LY away from the core and "pressing left" like so many in this thread say does draw a line to the galactic core... but you can't jump that distance considering the shitty ship in the save file can't even cover 200 LY... and the highest ships actually go is like 1500-3000... the instruction provided make 0 sense.... you can't jump between Galaxies willy nilly... you get the option ONCE as part of story. Everything about that save is pure junk.
04-09-2020, 03:35 PM #33
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by LagrueJ1991 View Post
I literally cannot figure these saves out. The Galactic core one is 670,000 LY away from the core and "pressing left" like so many in this thread say does draw a line to the galactic core... but you can't jump that distance considering the shitty ship in the save file can't even cover 200 LY... and the highest ships actually go is like 1500-3000... the instruction provided make 0 sense.... you can't jump between Galaxies willy nilly... you get the option ONCE as part of story. Everything about that save is pure junk.

You are just 3 years late for the party. The game has been updated several times since the save was posted. So, no wonder it doesn't work anyymore. But thanks for testing it on the latest version.
06-11-2020, 10:39 AM #34
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
Hello guys
Tested on 5.0 works

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

Since I'm following this thread for the platinum:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1017267-no-mans-sky-complete-platinum-save-set-cusa03952-a-6.html

How can I use your save if right now the update version is 2.42? It works anyway?
06-16-2020, 12:31 PM #35
Hello guys
Tested on 5.0 works

I'm sorry for quoting and bothering you, but since the actual game update is version 2.52, how can I use your saves?
07-02-2020, 08:57 PM #36
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post
Hello guys
Tested on 5.0 works

I'm sorry for quoting and bothering you, but since the actual game update is version 2.52, how can I use your saves?

If you got it to work on latest version please let me know
11-28-2020, 03:29 AM #37
Originally posted by iTsLyonA View Post
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post
Hello guys
Tested on 5.0 works

If you got it to work on latest version please let me know

I just did this today. Use the teleporter in the space station and the two trophies take a deep breath and to live forever will unlock. For the exocraft just buy items off all the aliens that land in the space station. Only need 5 metal plating, 2 ion batteries, and 50 paraffinium.

For the base building load the save that has 30+ hours play time. Go to a planet and place the base computer even with no structure you can claim the area after placing the computer or you can get the 30 chromatic metal from someone at the space station on the permadeath save and then place it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a256049/reunion-achievement I used this guide for reunion.
Last edited by broomstop ; 11-28-2020 at 03:50 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo