10-15-2017, 09:09 AM #1
Massy75
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys
Follow the information in the readme file.
Tested on 5.0 works
Special thanks: Mr_Softy and RageSolu51: the files are theirs.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-09-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to Massy75 for this useful post:

Akeemi14, Anselmo Ricci, antony_1983, Apollyon85, bappers1500, berkay85, burntlink, cerdrac, davidman420, Deidara101, dewityves, Evil_God_850, fernandobnu, hoarau, ignored467, josesant, kacperkowalewski99, marktrudgeon, Mic1987, mitro222, MrLibido, pedrosl, Rich Davies, taker394, V1NOSEC, Vintera
10-16-2017, 02:55 PM #2
Did u resign this with xploder?
10-16-2017, 02:56 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Did u resign this with xploder?

You cant resign any saves higher then 4.50 with xploder
10-16-2017, 05:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You cant resign any saves higher then 4.50 with xploder

Both of these saves are pre-5.00...
10-16-2017, 05:08 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Both of these saves are pre-5.00...

I miss readed it do you have a exact update ?
10-16-2017, 05:10 PM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I miss readed it do you have a exact update ?

I guess both saves are 4.74. The OP of this thread just put them in a rar file and reuploaded our saves.

The following 2 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Cloud, Wosley
10-18-2017, 08:19 AM #7
So saves work perfectly. Thanks
10-18-2017, 09:10 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
Hello guys
Follow the information in the readme file.
Tested on 5.0 works
Special thanks: Mr_Softy and RageSolu51: the files are theirs.

This save will work for the EU Digital/Disc version + AUS Digital/Disc version (The will not work for the Limited Edition)

Added pictures + info Winky Winky
10-18-2017, 10:19 AM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
I mean no disrespect, but I don't understand this types of threads. All the hard work were made by Mr_Softy and RageSolu51, to fulfill my and RageSolu51's request.

Mr_Softy made out of the goodness in his heart and if he wanted to post it here, I could do it, but for his reasons he chose not to, then comes someone and put them together and take credits for their work.

I know he said it was their saves, but all the thanks he got should go to them not to this thread, it's just my two cents.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

burntlink, RageSoul51
10-18-2017, 12:31 PM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by southpaw
I 100% agree. However, if he did ask them and they gave their consent then that’s different. The death march save in my save set isn’t my original one and the re region for those weren’t done by me, but I did message each person who uploaded them and discussed with them if I could use it and was given consent to do so. Even linked to their profile as well. Granted this is different since its a save set and I would of potentially done it my self as I had to do another playthrough anyways.

When I had asked for permission to do so I also ended up getting help with re region too so you never know what will happen.

To the rest of your post: I’ve uploaded a re region of the last of us to someone’s thread because someone asked and It took me a few hours to even accomplish this. I even reported the thread and had a moderator (Wosley) add it to their thread. Frankly if it was me and someone had took that save I re regioned and posted it I would be rather annoyed myself.

The ones who fulfilled the request should of made it into a thread though so more people could see it as it’s hard to navigate through request since sometimes the search function doesn’t always work.

That's the problem :/ alot people fulffill someone's request but never make a thread for the save and gets left behind in the comments
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo