10-15-2017, 12:50 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, the game is the physical version, and this is for you all folks, the SAVE-SET.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
Load the quicksave and finish the Last step SIDE MISSION to get the double barrel shotgun. (Huge thanks to RageSoul51 for this)

Whit this save-set LINK: You must login or register to view this content. you can get:

Complete the classic mode
Finish the game inClassic.

"Load the quick-save, kill the last boss and finish the game."

Sometimes Fighting Isn't the Answer
Avoided unnecessary bloodshed outside City Hall. (Ch. 5)

"At the start of chapter 5 you�ll encounter saw-wielding monster boss (the one that chased you earlier in chapter 2). To unlock the trophy you aren�t allowed to fight the boss. Instead, run around the building on the left side. Shoot the explosive barrels along the way to clear the path and avoid the tripwires. There�s a door around the building. Enter there to skip the boss completely without bloodshed. The trophy unlocks after entering that door."

Death From Above
Killed 2 or more enemies at once using a hanging lamp. (Ch. 9)

"In chapter 9 there are some lamps hanging from the ceiling. Shoot one of them when two enemies are standing below it. This will burn them. Can be done against the first two enemies you encounter in this chapter, after getting the crank."

No More Playing With Fire
Stopped a true believer from playing with his favorite toy. (Ch. 11)

"Load the autosave and go to the door in front of you.
At the end of chapter 11 there�s a boss fight against a flamethrower enemy. The trophy is obtained by shooting the tank on his back until it explodes. Then he can no longer use the flamethrower."

Melancholy Memories
Reminisced about every moment from your past. (Ch. 12)

"Load the autosave, go down the stairs, after the cutscene you weak up in your house.
In chapter 12 you will return to your house in the past. You�ll see a cutscene with you waking up in the bedroom upstairs. This is after escaping the burning hellish area.
Around the house are 3 objects you can interact with. There are two upstairs (one by the stairs, another in the room to the left of the stairs) and one downstairs (check the cupboard in the living room)."
Do not interact with the letter on the kitchen table yet! Doing so will advance the story. (video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdCnleTwi0)

I'll Take You Down Myself
Brought your own equipment to the barbecue this time. (Ch. 14)

"Load the save and proceed to the end, and kill Laura with the flame thrower."

Caffeine Addict
Used every Coffee Maker at least once.

"Load the save and drink the last coffee."

Doing Some Detecting
Collected 20 files.

"Check the video at 2:46 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3nDpgs6KDU)"

Sykes Out
Completed the "The Last Step" side mission.

Half the Stash
Opened 16 lockers.

"With this save you can unlock two trophies: "Sykes Out" and "Half the Stash"
Load the save and finish the mission to get "Sykes Out", after that return in your room (that one with the cat) and open thelockers...use all the keys in the inventory."

Locksmith
Opened all lockers.

"Load the save and open the last two lockers."

Finally Free
Experienced every traumatic encounter and made peace with your inner demons.

"Just escape to the monster and collect the 2 file in the next room.
You get this for completing all 3 demon hallucinations (Anima Events). This happens automatically when you go for all collectibles. The hallucinations are from File #11 �Torn Psychological Evaluation Report Top� (Chapter 3), Residual Memory #12 (Chapter 7), File #32 �Computer File: Pit Observatory� (Chapter 11)."

Echoes Within STEM
Observed all Residual Memories.

"Load the autosave and collect the last 4 echos. Check the video: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F5DcD7xQh0)"

Chatting With Kidman
Collect all slides.

"Just watch the last slide with Kidman."

Diligent Reader
Collect all files

Stick it in My Veins
Completely upgraded all abilities.

"Whit this save you can get: Stick it in My Veins (Just buy the last upgrade) and Diligent Reader (the file are the number 30 and 31, follow the video in the link: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8wBQ3Oce7M)"

All in the Family
Collected all of the Mysterious Objects.

They Never Even Stood A Chance
Upgrade all weapos.

"With this save you can get: All in the Family (Collected all of the Mysterious Objects) and They Never Even Stood A Chance (Upgrade all weapos).
The last Mysterious Objects is the mug, you can find it on the desk when you go outside the mirror. For Even Stood A Chance (Upgrade all weapos) you have to buy the last upgrade of the machinegun."

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 164 users say thank you to jambalaia00 for this useful post:

19willy74, abufhad, abuzayed, agnogueira, AHMED_MD, Akeemi14, AkumaNYC, Akusura, alifilm, amylianian, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, articuno77, asiandes, azad, aziiz, baker1, bappers1500, basem94, BASIA2001, Blizzara, bobbyzamp, bobsandbag, bogzq8, boodi82013, Brakyos, Camouflaj, Canguro_Cojo, car1234, carmania, cezares_2013, ChaosRising67, chokolatex, Cloud, colo2016, cresforn, danilo_BR, danrob106, davidrbk, deadkiss, devilman336, dhdhdf, dingo911, Dixon481, dlipianin, Eisvogel, ELsayed-Nasser, emperorx, expp3rtt, fiyrso, frego1990, frez0r, Fuyumini, Gagliardi, gameguyguy, garri1979, Geese, Gnomy, gray8319, Greener04, Hacker88, Hashem913, Hazenkie, hi2108, HopeDivision, ibs1984, Ien, iRendes, ito, Ivan003, Jax1984, Jaydogg14, Jerem92i, JHFEW2, Jinokini, joevice, Jom Jom, kapaeulis59, kazuhirahunt, ketibi, killerkhan, kingpinka, Kooki, koz3bal, lavg, Leducsang, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, loseli, Loserpaloza, Luchoo0, M4CarbineSin, Magikarp1114, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, malachit75, manimal696, markhor87, master_luke, Maxim86 and 64 other users.
10-15-2017, 01:16 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Hi everyone, for the moment I put some save. Update with time.
Any help is well accepted.

Sometimes Fighting Isn’t the Answer
Avoided unnecessary bloodshed outside City Hall. (Ch. 5)

"At the start of chapter 5 you’ll encounter saw-wielding monster boss (the one that chased you earlier in chapter 2). To unlock the trophy you aren’t allowed to fight the boss. Instead, run around the building on the left side. Shoot the explosive barrels along the way to clear the path and avoid the tripwires. There’s a door around the building. Enter there to skip the boss completely without bloodshed. The trophy unlocks after entering that door."

Video:

Doing Some Detecting
Collected 20 files.

Check the video at 2:46

awesome work mate, thanks for these, I hope it turns out to become a save set. cheers mate

The following 6 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

agnogueira, cybertracker, ignored467, ImranTheSlayer, ozma, SSnake
10-15-2017, 01:19 PM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
awesome work mate, thanks for these, I hope it turns out to become a save set. cheers mate

It will take some time Winky Winky
10-15-2017, 01:23 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
It will take some time Winky Winky

yeah, of course, it's understandable. Tell me something it's your version digital ou physical?
10-15-2017, 02:49 PM #5
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
yeah, of course, it's understandable. Tell me something it's your version digital ou physical?

Physical version.
10-15-2017, 03:04 PM #6
Jaydogg14
Little One
Sadly this is a waist of time, it would seem SW still can't crask 5.0.
10-15-2017, 03:10 PM #7
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Sadly this is a waist of time, it would seem SW still can't crask 5.0.

Oh, but they will, soon.
10-15-2017, 03:19 PM #8
Jaydogg14
Little One
sounds like they have within the last few hours so yes
10-15-2017, 03:43 PM #9
Jaydogg14
Little One
I've got 6164.
10-15-2017, 08:46 PM #10
jambalaia00
Little One
Added 2 more saves.

The following 3 users say thank you to jambalaia00 for this useful post:

Jaydogg14, Magikarp1114, RageSoul51
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo