Post: [US] Darksider II Deathinitive Edition Deathinitave Save
10-17-2017, 03:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just my save for deathinitive difficulty just go beat the last mission and kill the final boss will pop all difficulty trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-12-2018 at 07:01 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to SpiteCult for this useful post:

Arkham, averagedude, birka, Cherryninja2, dstraor08, EmptyFibers, hassanxx, Isaque, kimmeyzhou, Oliver-H-Arias, ROCKY_southpaw, SAMIR_UMP45, uncharteddk, yasserJ_, ycheah
03-21-2018, 05:05 AM #2
Ion_05
Gobble
Does this still work.
04-11-2018, 01:25 PM #3
thx bro it work i use it .
Last edited by Aessmat ; 04-11-2018 at 01:28 PM.
07-10-2018, 03:36 PM #4
Arkham
Gobble
Thank you! This save is very helpfull.
07-23-2018, 10:35 PM #5
burn1n9m4n
Save Point
I know this thread is pretty old, but Spite did you mod your weapons in this save? If so how did you do it? I'm trying to modify some possessed weapons that I currently have in my inventory, but my attempts have either had no effect or caused my save to become corrupted.
07-23-2018, 11:01 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SpiteCult View Post
Just my save for deathinitive difficulty just go beat the last mission and kill the final boss will pop all difficulty trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by burn1n9m4n View Post
I know this thread is pretty old, but Spite did you mod your weapons in this save? If so how did you do it? I'm trying to modify some possessed weapons that I currently have in my inventory, but my attempts have either had no effect or caused my save to become corrupted.

^The ebst thing is to Quote a user so he gets a notification for it already did it for you
07-24-2018, 12:16 AM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by burn1n9m4n View Post

I don´t think they´re modded but why would they? There´s a lot of saves here on NGU and the game has cheats in SW. That´s pretty much everything you need.
07-24-2018, 09:27 AM #8
Not modded i used a glitch but i honestly cant remember what i did sorry
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo