Post: Dragon Quest Heroes 1 - All Quests save (5.00) [CUSA02694]
10-17-2017, 02:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I'm sharing my save so that you can unlock all quest related trophies for the game, just load the save and there are 2 quests ready to turn in, if you want your trophies to look legit, turn the first quest in, wait a few days then turn the other, you can play around with the save to see if you can unlock other trophies with it

You must login or register to view this content.

All other trophies can be obtained using this platinum save, credits to cloud for this save:
You must login or register to view this content.

I've tested the save and you can even obtain the puff-puff trophy with it, just go to any mission, evac, and go talk to your teammates at the bar until one of them offers a puff-puff, accept it and you'll unlock the trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-29-2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: title

The following 5 users say thank you to Captain Harlock for this useful post:

aragornchewi, lcfurlann, reaverzxc, Wonderful_Scallion, xrz612
10-17-2017, 03:04 PM #2
To Admin, just posted thread in the wrong section, could you please move this thread to PS4 Trophies and game saves section, thanks a lot!!!!!!
10-17-2017, 07:58 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Captain
To Admin, just posted thread in the wrong section, could you please move this thread to PS4 Trophies and game saves section, thanks a lot!!!!!!

You can get the chapter trophies with the plat save? would be nice to have chapter saves before the end of each one to make a full save set, can you provide those?
10-17-2017, 08:13 PM #4
No, you can not get chapter trophies with the plat save, basically people have to at least play trough story mode by themselves, then using my chapter save and your platinum you can get every trophy pretty easily.
10-17-2017, 08:24 PM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Captain
No, you can not get chapter trophies with the plat save, basically people have to at least play trough story mode by themselves, then using my chapter save and your platinum you can get every trophy pretty easily.

Yeah I figured thats why I asked you if you have a save for chapter 2 and 3 so it would make it faster and easier for people to get the plat.
10-17-2017, 09:29 PM #6
No unfortunately i don’t have any older backup saves for this game
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo