Post: THE WITCHER 3 GOTY patch 1.31 Death march trophy [CUSA05574]
10-21-2017, 02:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it will unlock death march difficulty trophy just walk to the inn and talk to ciri

NOTE : I collected everything in the game so its a perfect save if you want to start NG+

level 100 , 200k gold and all skill tree unlocked (feline stamina build ) with teiger and aerondight

have fun

UPDATE :

1. card collector trophy ( collect all gwent cards )
You must login or register to view this content.
just play against madman lugos to get the final 2 cards and unlock the trophy (gwent difficulty is set to easy so you wont have any trouble beating him and you have all the powerful cards )

2. overkill trophy (make an opponent suffer from bleeding poisoning and burning simultaneously)
just kill 1 enemy for it to unlock , use the crossbow then throw a bomb then cast igni and that should do it

3. master marksman trophy (50 headshots )
just shoot 1 enemy in the head and that should unlock it
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-30-2018 at 12:42 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to PaleRider84 for this useful post:

aeneax, Archangel_2008, as500md, BigSleep_404, billyxota, bobsandbag, Capt.Nero95, crubik, Dimitri2001, doomat, FFmtiger, jimke1, jojo.jra7, kevstar91, krkr007, L_66u, lawim, luddone, majuub, mark1, Paul-Squirrell, poulkilly, Regg89, taker394, Tolstooy_LL, vipquatavg, Wosley, zenix116, zirex

The following user groaned PaleRider84 for this awful post:

mohammed19510
12-29-2018, 08:55 PM #38
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by SnowHAHA View Post
None of these work at all? SaveWizard says its an invalid save

Did you add the files to a normal folder and that normal folder inside a zip folder?

Yes i tried everything, if someone can comment saying that this has worked for them i would be greatly appreciated.
12-29-2018, 08:57 PM #39
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Did you add the files to a normal folder and that normal folder inside a zip folder?

Yes i tried everything, if someone can comment saying that this has worked for them i would be greatly appreciated.

Did you put the files in a CUSA folder first? If you put the files inside a ZIP right away it wouldnt work
12-29-2018, 09:11 PM #40

Did you put the files in a CUSA folder first? If you put the files inside a ZIP right away it wouldnt work

So i have to create a folder with the cusa as the title then zip that? im pretty sure i did do that, il try it again later and comment if it works. Does savewizard let you load the save into the program when you try and do it?
12-29-2018, 09:13 PM #41
Wosley

So i have to create a folder with the cusa as the title then zip that? im pretty sure i did do that, il try it again later and comment if it works. Does savewizard let you load the save into the program when you try and do it?

When you made the CUSA folder make a zip folder and just drag the CUSA folder inside the ZIp folder and then try to imporrt the ZIP on Save Wizard

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
12-30-2018, 12:26 AM #42

When you made the CUSA folder make a zip folder and just drag the CUSA folder inside the ZIp folder and then try to imporrt the ZIP on Save Wizard

Yeh you may aswell close this post as it does not work at all

Here is a pic: https://gyazo.com/3b2deb89463b4c881251227fe34e759f

The following user thanked SnowHAHA for this useful post:

blankinblack13
12-30-2018, 12:35 AM #43
Wosley

Yeh you may aswell close this post as it does not work at all

Here is a pic: https://gyazo.com/3b2deb89463b4c881251227fe34e759f

Works fine for me though You must login or register to view this content.

but the op messed up on the organization on his saves so if you check the top save you see 2 files and a folder and inside that folder you got 2 other files so the thing you need to do is download all 4 files and put them inside the CUSA folder
and the CUSA inside a zip and it will work so if you don't everything correctly there will be 2 setting files and 2 ManualSave.7 inside the CUSA folder 1 normal of each and 1 .bin of each

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
02-22-2019, 10:01 AM #44
sef009
Gobble
sorry but the saves cant be resigned. save wizard always ends up in an error saying the save is invalid. i tried to look for other saves that i can resign and compared them to these saves. i even followed the format on how the files and folders should be done and how they should look like when they're compressed into zip files.

here's a screenshot
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

o i added a save file from the same game that i tried to resign and this worked
o while these 2 files from PaleRider84 always end in an error
Last edited by sef009 ; 02-22-2019 at 01:53 PM.

The following user thanked sef009 for this useful post:

blankinblack13
06-16-2019, 04:41 PM #45
VegaQ8
Rookie
please update saves
08-17-2019, 09:39 PM #46
hello it doesnt work for me help me please
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo