Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider (Ultimate Survivor + Golden Child) [CUSA05716]
10-23-2017, 06:35 PM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[EUR 5.00] RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - 20 YEAR CELEBRATION | CUSA05716

This is a save made by my game progression:

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR (Finish the game on Survivor Difficulty)
All you have to do is finish the last sequence and the trophy will pop.
WAY TO GO (Complete every level in Score Attack with a bronze score or better)
WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE (Complete 10 levels in Score Attack with a gold score)
GOLDEN CHILD (Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score)
Replay one the Score attacks with a gold score and all of theses will pop.
WARNING: There are a few Score Attacks that don't count to this trophy, the ones from the Baba Yaga DLC.

You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with trophies for the same region (CUSA05716): [Updated on 07/10/2018]
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-07-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Dead Thread Link

The following 119 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

19willy74, Akeemi14, algebo96, alvali 11, amigaman2005, amjed, Atreus100, Barabao, BASIA2001, bigpipi999, BlackHat72, Bomber2550, boulou, broskiboy, burntlink, C_nico2811, Botty, camapoct, Cloud, Creepydario, Darky080, dasbrotx3, DeathBringerJJ, dewityves, Diego_kyo, DrDoom1980, Dronaldos, Dunham, Dvilz95, elephantitus, Emptyx7, Evilash42, frez0r, Furyon61, Gagliardi, gameguyguy, GOLD_ICE, Herrkulez, Honey_cucumber, hotsauce_mm, hr330s, ignored467, Inferno67, insh, Jabba1980, Jacobboii, jagermeister-79, Jax667, jeux878, jinlei12906, Joker2203, JoschkaFreeman, JuniorC, Kaboukiman, KaLvaDoreS, KHOJ, kiki1941, kinlop, korazx, Koroshi, latireo, Leofrigo, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, LordDib90, lzkuan, MacadamCowboy, MagnoSilvaRocha, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, mandra99, marius1992, mark1, markl1989, mau8jk, mds525700, Meracle, Mike S, MrPyroFreak, nguyena16, ninjy, Nizar_asma, nofire102, Nostalgik, nukester, omarboflot, Oner13, onyx001, owoking555, Pabloski, Perna10, phosgene, Plato__, powerade73, rez9000, Rhiziart, Rich Davies, riot_xtreme, Romildo_250_XD, ron100 and 19 other users.
10-23-2017, 10:30 PM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
This is a save made by my game progression and it's only missing the last trophy for platinum:

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR (Finish the game on Survivor Difficulty)
All you have to do is finish the last sequence and the trophy will pop.

I got the Platinum after this trophy, so other trophies might pop for you.

NOT TESTED
GOLDEN CHILD (Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score)
I already have all the Score Attacks with gold scores (I wanted to create a save before doing the last one, but I messed up and didn't backed it up properly)
Either way, you can try doing one with a gold score and see if the trophy pops.
WARNING: There are a few Score Attacks that don't count to this trophy, the ones from the Baba Yaga DLC, so if you try doing one, do one that is already completed.

This save was made on a PS4 with the 5.00 FW, and as of now (23.10.2017) cannot be resigned with Save-Wizard (but they said that a new client will come out in the next few days fixing this issue).

You must login or register to view this content. [Mediafire]

Thanks for the upload mate. Once SW has been updated I will test the score attack trophies
10-23-2017, 11:57 PM #3
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Hello everyone.
why can not i resign on ps4 with save wizard with this version 5.0? when I try to make the resign gives me a mistake and on a sitcom I appears a question mark.
why?
10-25-2017, 12:59 AM #4
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
Hello everyone.
why can not i resign on ps4 with save wizard with this version 5.0? when I try to make the resign gives me a mistake and on a sitcom I appears a question mark.
why?

Savewizard doesn't support resigning saves from FW 5.00. A new update will come out in a few days.
10-25-2017, 03:14 AM #5
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Savewizard doesn't support resigning saves from FW 5.00. A new update will come out in a few days.

Ok thanks
10-25-2017, 11:09 AM #6
SirMicolash
Little One
Anyone tried Resources cheat on SW?i applied all available cheat but just skill point only worked
10-25-2017, 06:12 PM #7
aon1
Save Point
many thanks !

The following user thanked aon1 for this useful post:

Akusura
10-25-2017, 09:34 PM #8
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Anyone tried Resources cheat on SW?i applied all available cheat but just skill point only worked

You need to have at least one of the resources you want to cheat, or I't won't work.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

SirMicolash
10-25-2017, 09:38 PM #9
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Thanks for the upload mate. Once SW has been updated I will test the score attack trophies

Okay, I hope it works, give me some feedback when you try it.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

Westers
10-25-2017, 09:39 PM #10
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Okay, I hope it works, give me some feedback when you try it.

Will do. I hope so too. Thanks again
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo