Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider (Ultimate Survivor + Golden Child) [CUSA05716]
10-23-2017, 06:35 PM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[EUR 5.00] RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - 20 YEAR CELEBRATION | CUSA05716

This is a save made by my game progression:

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR (Finish the game on Survivor Difficulty)
All you have to do is finish the last sequence and the trophy will pop.
WAY TO GO (Complete every level in Score Attack with a bronze score or better)
WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE (Complete 10 levels in Score Attack with a gold score)
GOLDEN CHILD (Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score)
Replay one the Score attacks with a gold score and all of theses will pop.
WARNING: There are a few Score Attacks that don't count to this trophy, the ones from the Baba Yaga DLC.

You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with trophies for the same region (CUSA05716): [Updated on 07/10/2018]
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-07-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Dead Thread Link

The following 119 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

19willy74, Akeemi14, algebo96, alvali 11, amigaman2005, amjed, Atreus100, Barabao, BASIA2001, bigpipi999, BlackHat72, Bomber2550, boulou, broskiboy, burntlink, C_nico2811, Botty, camapoct, Cloud, Creepydario, Darky080, dasbrotx3, DeathBringerJJ, dewityves, Diego_kyo, DrDoom1980, Dronaldos, Dunham, Dvilz95, elephantitus, Emptyx7, Evilash42, frez0r, Furyon61, Gagliardi, gameguyguy, GOLD_ICE, Herrkulez, Honey_cucumber, hotsauce_mm, hr330s, ignored467, Inferno67, insh, Jabba1980, Jacobboii, jagermeister-79, Jax667, jeux878, jinlei12906, Joker2203, JoschkaFreeman, JuniorC, Kaboukiman, KaLvaDoreS, KHOJ, kiki1941, kinlop, korazx, Koroshi, latireo, Leofrigo, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, LordDib90, lzkuan, MacadamCowboy, MagnoSilvaRocha, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, mandra99, marius1992, mark1, markl1989, mau8jk, mds525700, Meracle, Mike S, MrPyroFreak, nguyena16, ninjy, Nizar_asma, nofire102, Nostalgik, nukester, omarboflot, Oner13, onyx001, owoking555, Pabloski, Perna10, phosgene, Plato__, powerade73, rez9000, Rhiziart, Rich Davies, riot_xtreme, Romildo_250_XD, ron100 and 19 other users.
10-28-2017, 10:42 PM #20
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bud68 View Post
yes i got gold also tried it on my sons account using your last 4 cards at 200% and got all trophys except have 300 cards
but i'll get him to reply levels for credits or try my own save i think i just unlocked that trophy...

There is a good trick to get loads of cards and points:
1 - Buy the cheapest pack of cards which costs 5000, until you run out of points. [DO NOT SELL THE WEAKEST CARDS (BRONZE ONES)]
2 - Sell the most expensive cards you have and the rarest and buy new packs of 5000.
3 - Keep repeating, and you'll notice that the cards will get better everytime.

The reason for this, is that when you get to a certain amount of a specific card, the card stops to appear in the packs you buy.
So the more weak cards you have stacked, better are the cards that will come out in the packs, and you keep selling the expensive ones for profit.

Hope this helps Happy
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-28-2017 at 10:44 PM.
10-29-2017, 03:54 PM #21
You don’t have to get gold to unlock the 3 trophies just repolay a score attack and finish it with any score to unlock the 3 trophies, just tested it that way and worked
10-29-2017, 04:13 PM #22
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Captain
You don’t have to get gold to unlock the 3 trophies just repolay a score attack and finish it with any score to unlock the 3 trophies, just tested it that way and worked

Thank you for giving me that information, I'll update the post with that.
Glad I helped you get those gold scores, they are a pain in the ass.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

SirMicolash
11-01-2017, 12:28 PM #23
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone else experiencing only the one savedata showing up in save wizard?
I am trying to re-region, but the profile data doesn't list in save wizard.

This would be the same for resigning profile on same region just to get the gold scores.
I downloaded a couple times with the same issue.

The following user thanked JimmyHACK for this useful post:

hajwel
11-01-2017, 04:27 PM #24
Pluwka
Haxor!
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
[EUR 5.00] RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - 20 YEAR CELEBRATION | CUSA05716

This is a save made by my game progression and it's only missing the last trophy for platinum:

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR (Finish the game on Survivor Difficulty)
All you have to do is finish the last sequence and the trophy will pop.
I got the Platinum after this trophy, so other trophies might pop for you.
WAY TO GO (Complete every level in Score Attack with a bronze score or better)
WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE (Complete 10 levels in Score Attack with a gold score)
GOLDEN CHILD (Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score)
Replay one the Score attacks with a gold score and all of theses will pop.
WARNING: There are a few Score Attacks that don't count to this trophy, the ones from the Baba Yaga DLC.

You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with trophies for the same region (CUSA05716): [Updated on 28/10/2017]
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

Hello man, thx for save. I passed with a bronze result, and the trophies did not take long to wait. Needa
11-01-2017, 06:27 PM #25
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
Anyone else experiencing only the one savedata showing up in save wizard?
I am trying to re-region, but the profile data doesn't list in save wizard.

This would be the same for resigning profile on same region just to get the gold scores.
I downloaded a couple times with the same issue.

You can only re-region saves that appear on SW.
Sometimes, even though the game appears on SW, some saves are not detected, therefore cannot be re-regioned.
In many cases, if you delete all the saves from that game on the PS4, and copy to the PS4 the Savedata without the profile save, the game creates a Profile save based on the Savedata.
It works with Shadow of Mordor and the Uncharted Collection for example.
Try copyng your re-regioned Savedata only, after deleting all your saves from the PS4.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

Gagliardi
11-08-2017, 10:22 PM #26
anyone can re-region these saves to CUSA05720 ?
11-09-2017, 04:15 PM #27
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ahmed
anyone can re-region these saves to CUSA05720 ?

Here is a guide so you can do it yourself:

11-09-2017, 05:06 PM #28
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
We can't re-region the save that matters, profile, because that doesn't show up for advanced mode :'(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo