Post: Uncharted Collection (Treasures+Brutal+Speedruns) [CUSA02320/02343]
10-25-2017, 09:03 PM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Uncharted - Collection (Treasures+Brutal+Speedruns) [CUSA02320/CUSA02343]

[US/EU 5.00] UNCHARTED - THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION | CUSA02320/02343

This a set of various saves, some of them were from other regions, some of them made by my own progression.

This is the guide and order I recommend for these trophies:
UNCHARTED - DRAKE'S FORTUNE REMASTERED
FIRST TREASURE (Find 1 Treasure)
NOVICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 10 Treasures)
INTERMEDIATE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
RELIC FINDER (Find the Strange Relic)
PROFICIENT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 30 Treasures)
PROFESSIONAL FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 50 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
MASTER THIEF COLLECTION (Find all Treasures and the Strange Relic)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy the save to your PS4.
Load the save corresponding to the trophy you need, and follow this You must login or register to view this content..
CHARTED! - BRUTAL (Finish the Game on Brutal Without Changing the Difficulty)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy this save to your PS4.
Start a new game and select the last chapter and finish it (you can choose easy difficulty).
NEED FOR SPEED (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 2 Hours and 30 minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the last chapter,
you have plenty of time left.
THE FAT AND THE FURIOUS (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)
You can also get this trophy, keep you Shared Profile and Profile saves and load the
Doughnut Drake costume before moving and complete the chapter.

UNCHARTED 2 - AMONG THIEVES REMASTERED
NOVICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
INTERMEDIATE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
PROFICIENT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 80 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 100 Treasures)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy the save to your PS4.
Load the save corresponding to the trophy you need, and follow this You must login or register to view this content..
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy this save to your PS4.
Load the game from this save and continue, finish the chapter which is already at the last checkpoint.
NEEDER FOR SPEEDER (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 3 Hours and 30 minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the chapter,
you have 3 minutes left to complete the final sequence.
TOO FAT TOO FURIOUS (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)
You can also get this trophy, keep you Shared Profile and Profile saves and load the

UNCHARTED 3 - DRAKE'S DECEPTION REMASTERED
There is no save for this trophy in this pack, but it can easily be obtained at the start
of the game, just follow the guide provided.
APPRENTICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
SKILLED FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
ADEPT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 80 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 100 Treasures)
Start a new game and select the last chapter and finish it (you can choose easy difficulty).
NEEDIEST FOR SPEEDIEST (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 4 Hours and 15 Minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the last chapter,
you have plenty of time left to complete it.
THE FAT AND THE FURIOUS YEMEN DRIFTER (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)

WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with save files that I used: [Updated on 28/10/2017]
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-20-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 188 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

1233355, Abdulelah-Alali, abufhad, acebluedolphin, ajay.solidsnake, Akeemi14, AkumaNYC, alexporcino, alphapiers, Alucard_Immorta, alucard_mx79, Anas014, Antonijow, apache64, Bader505, Bangkok-hitman, BanruoXie, BASIA2001, bayesh, bobsandbag, Bosara5005, BubbaDaBarb, Camouflaj, captainftw, chuchucha, Ciri, claudersg, Clever, CoolioJones, Craig-Richardson, daFFy_d, danilo_BR, Darcm, Darkknight305, DarthForeman17, Death1127, deathcross, demonbazza, devasso, Dixon481, Dizzl, Doddo, DonGiuliiano, dracula101, DrDoom1980, DuffyDuck, dwessasss, Eghost26, El_Jefe247, Emptyx7, Erik-Arrieta, Evil_God_99, Ex1zTeNz, EXDED, exihasaz-2957, FatherComstock, fenicce, flangbios, foco, gegepb, gemini2k18, gogeta62, hajwel, Hams-1980, hamza1992, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, hess47, His, HW99, ignored467, Inferno67, InsaneAlby, Isaque, ito, Itschrisolson, iTzVarax, izzler, Jadoo22, jatofity, Jaytech, jeux878, jkdave, JuniorC, junu contini, KarlJhordan93, kiki1941, Koroshi, kyle123, Leofrigo, leojroma, Leonrpg, leozins, lions16, lllMcCallister, lolman124, LoneWanderer, lucian_vlis, Lumpish_Haggard, Lyfestt and 88 other users.
10-26-2017, 10:59 PM #11
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Just a blanko Save will be enough Happy i seen the game has cheats but no idea if it has Advanced mode if it has Advanced mode its probally possible

That's what I thought, but right now I can't check because I'm re-regioning atm. But I think it will work. Let's just hope it doesn't take 15 hours like Shadow of Mordor.
10-26-2017, 11:03 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
That's what I thought, but right now I can't check because I'm re-regioning atm. But I think it will work. Let's just hope it doesn't take 15 hours like Shadow of Mordor.

Very big chance that it will since the Uncharted Save Files are big
10-27-2017, 09:18 AM #13
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by southpaw
I assume you're using auto typer?

Simple Retyper v1.02 by Onxy001
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-27-2017 at 09:22 AM.
10-27-2017, 11:43 PM #14
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
you can have them in EU version (disc CUSA 2342) please?

10-28-2017, 05:13 AM #15
thanks so much, btw anyone have each game on crushing only (not brutal) to make them look legit?
10-28-2017, 09:34 AM #16
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
thanks so much, btw anyone have each game on crushing only (not brutal) to make them look legit?

If you're looking for the game on brutal for this region (CUSA02320), read the first post completely and you will find the links for other threads there.

EDIT: But I wasn't able to find (Crushing only) saves here on NGU.
Last edited by Akusura ; 10-28-2017 at 09:40 AM.
10-28-2017, 09:34 PM #17
Massy75
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Akusura View Post

Not work the speedrun :(
10-28-2017, 10:10 PM #18
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Massy75 View Post
Not work the speedrun :(

Please try these, and let me know If they work:
10-29-2017, 10:44 AM #19
Hello, I search the saves of european version, CUSA02343, thank you Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo