10-28-2017, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Starting to upload saves for Doom, I use Maka's guides videos for the trophies.

collect the argent cell for argent overload. then continue the mission and do the last rune trial for The Circle is Complete. It's chapter 9 starting at 12:58 in maka's guide. Sorry maka said this was the last mission with challenges but that is not the case as the rest have challenges too, ill make a save with the challenges later
Save- You must login or register to view this content.

At start of Mission 11. You just need 1 kill while you are in saving throw state (get hit once after you are at the lowest health possible and it'll start slow motion during which you must kill an enemy). Follow maka's video for the last argent cell and field drone for the last weapon mod.

Near end of mission 12 right before the last elite guard, follow 16:33 onwards. Upgrade the praetor suit and collect the last data log.

Right before last big regular enemy fight in Chapter 13 final chapter. Hold L2 and headshot a hell knight (the brute rammer with a white head) with gauss cannon. When 2-3 barons come out bring out your bfg with triangle and grab the quad dmg, kill two of them closeish together with one shot for all challenges trophy, Continue and finish mission for last doll collectible for all collectibles, you'll get last boss and complete game on any difficulty trophies too.

All the saves in one file
Saves- You must login or register to view this content.
This save set is complete. Thanks for visiting the thread.

Videos I used for the collectibles/trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: title

The following 40 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Arcxnist, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, berhem, BigNasty401, bilal shakir 1987, BubbaDaBarb, busterdawg69, crackmax, El_Jefe247, Furyon61, Fuze9, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, HW99, JimmyHACK, JonathanOpie, krustytoe, leejovin, Lord9Kon, marx, Mephisto13, mohd.uk, ninjatortuga, omarboflot, pheonixcaldwell, PiNsSoN, Sarahjwardx, Savagemedic, scyria, sirdee6666, SpiritOfTesla, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, xH4NI, yamikit
10-29-2017, 05:51 AM #2
bump- I added save for all runes upgraded, argent cells, and weapon mods. Last save or two to make this a complete save set for all collectibles will be uploaded later today.
10-30-2017, 01:11 AM #3
All saves that I am going to upload for Doom are now up. Use the speedrun glitch to get the UAC Ultra Nightmare trophy. All the snapmap tutorials have been done on these saves so you can try to do one to get that to pop if you need it.
10-30-2017, 02:26 AM #4
markl1989
Bounty hunter
dang I was hoping you was gonna upload a save for the Ultra Nightmare trophy cause it was the only thing I needed to plat this game but I decided to go an do it myself after about 20 deaths I eventually got it for my second plat of the day
10-30-2017, 05:29 AM #5
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
dang I was hoping you was gonna upload a save for the Ultra Nightmare trophy cause it was the only thing I needed to plat this game but I decided to go an do it myself after about 20 deaths I eventually got it for my second plat of the day

care to uplaod your ultra nightmare save?
10-30-2017, 06:13 AM #6
you can't save during a ultra nightmare level so it's useless, but if you use the out of map glitch after the first two groups of enemies it's very easy. only took me about 15 mins of retrying to get past the first enemies then 10 mins of trying to jump up cliffs to get it. .
10-30-2017, 03:11 PM #7
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this!
11-03-2017, 08:55 AM #8
oh wait sorry I deleted the saves with snapmaps done on em to make sure my game didn't glitch.
11-06-2017, 08:43 PM #9
Fallen Snake
I am error
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
oh wait sorry I deleted the saves with snapmaps done on em to make sure my game didn't glitch.

thanks a lot...
Last edited by Fallen Snake ; 11-06-2017 at 08:45 PM.
11-06-2017, 10:19 PM #10
Fallen Snake
I am error
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
Starting to upload saves for Doom, I use Maka's guides videos for the trophies.

collect the argent cell for argent overload. then continue the mission and do the last rune trial for The Circle is Complete. It's chapter 9 starting at 12:58 in maka's guide. Sorry maka said this was the last mission with challenges but that is not the case as the rest have challenges too, ill make a save with the challenges later

At start of Mission 11. You just need 1 kill while you are in saving throw state (get hit once after you are at the lowest health possible and it'll start slow motion during which you must kill an enemy). Follow maka's video for the last argent cell and field drone for the last weapon mod.

Near end of mission 12 right before the last elite guard, follow 16:33 onwards. Upgrade the praetor suit and collect the last data log.

Right before last big regular enemy fight in Chapter 13 final chapter. Hold L2 and headshot a hell knight (the brute rammer with a white head) with gauss cannon. When 2-3 barons come out bring out your bfg with triangle and grab the quad dmg, kill two of them closeish together with one shot for all challenges trophy, Continue and finish mission for last doll collectible for all collectibles, you'll get last boss and complete game on any difficulty trophies too.

All the saves in one file
Saves- You must login or register to view this content.
This save set is complete. Thanks for visiting the thread.

Videos I used for the collectibles/trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

can u please make a guide of how to use ur saves? i only can get 3 trophies with it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo