Post: The Evil Within 2 CLASSIC You Asked For It... Again Trophy [CUSA06164]
10-29-2017, 03:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wasup peeeeeeeeps today i share you a save to get the Classic Mode trophy (and any other difficulty trophy you havn't unlocked yet) with little to no effort Happy

This is a NG+ save so you have unlimited ammo aswell as the magnum Smile Thanks to AliG200 for his clear save.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTION: re-sign everything (profile and both save) with SaveWizard (or any resigner). Copy to your PS4. Smoke a blunt. Have a beer. Evacuate any stress.
Now you can hit load on the Chapter 16 save (save slot 1) and run toward the house. You'll meet with your buddy Myra. Kill her. Enjoy some cinematics. Now you control your waifu and get a little shooting sequence. Nothing hard as bullet are like throwed peanuts to her so take your time. Enjoy more cinematics. Bim Classic Mode completed! Enjoy your sweet trophy Smile

Tips for Myra bossfight:
-You can craft medkit and seringe while fighting so use and abuse healing whenever you get hit.
-Use only the magnum on Myra and the flamethrower on spiders (you can shoot the big balls before they spawn spiders)
-Take off her RIGHT arm first!
-Return to the middle after every attack she do. Run the opposite way of her attack.
-Manage your stamina!
-Unlimited fucking ammo Happy
-Git Gud?

So yeah Happy It was honestly really fun to play trought it with infinite ammo it was still challenging but nothing impossible. Enjoy your easy trophy!
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-26-2019 at 03:42 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to sonsofweedngu for this useful post:

agnogueira, AHMED_MD, Akeemi14, Akusura, ALI_80, AsianDx, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bigboss240280, bobsandbag, Cloud, Darko99, devilman336, Eisvogel, Fiacha, Gagliardi, Greener04, HAGH, HUYI82, Ichillmennbe, Infuso, Jerem92i, joevice, Luchoo0, Major Meat Bone, Monkey177, TheChosenOne, QasYou, scazz90uk, snakeshadow, snifer974, stievy29, theevilwithin, Wosley, xrz612
10-29-2017, 03:23 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by sonsofweedngu View Post
Wasup peeeeeeeeps today i share you a save to get the Classic Mode trophy (and any other difficulty trophy you havn't unlocked yet) with little to no effort Happy

This is a NG+ save so you have unlimited ammo aswell as the magnum Smile Thanks to AliG200 for his clear save.

LINK:*You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTION: re-sign everything (profile and both save) with SaveWizard (or any resigner). Copy to your PS4. Smoke a blunt. Have a beer. Evacuate any stress.
Now you can hit load on the Chapter 16 save (save slot 1) and run toward the house. You'll meet with your buddy Myra. Kill her. Enjoy some cinematics. Now you control Kidman and get a little shooting sequence. Nothing hard as bullet are like throwed peanuts to her so take your time. Enjoy more cinematics. Bim Classic Mode completed! Enjoy your sweet trophy Smile

Tips for Myra bossfight:*
-You can craft medkit and seringe while fighting so use and abuse healing whenever you get hit.
-Use only the magnum on Myra and the flamethrower on spiders (you can shoot the big balls before they spawn spiders)
-Take off her RIGHT arm first!*
-Return to the middle after every attack she do. Run the opposite way of her attack.
-Manage your stamina!
-Unlimited fucking ammo Happy
-Git Gud?

So yeah Happy It was honestly really fun to play trought it with infinite ammo it was still challenging but nothing impossible. Enjoy your easy trophy!

Thanks mate, is your version digital oy physical? cheers

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

Camouflaj, snakeshadow
10-29-2017, 03:28 PM #3
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks mate, is your version digital oy physical? cheers

physical version but i don't think it matter aslong as you have the same CUSA id
10-29-2017, 03:32 PM #4
Does that mean it would work for us NA/USA players as well?
10-29-2017, 03:34 PM #5
Originally posted by goochersss View Post
Does that mean it would work for us NA/USA players as well?

if your game id is CUSA06164 yes if not no :l
10-29-2017, 03:54 PM #6
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks alot buddy , worked like a charm on my physical disc ( CUSA06164 )

The following user thanked snakeshadow for this useful post:

sonsofweedngu
10-29-2017, 04:12 PM #7
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Wish we can get some collectibles save aswell
10-29-2017, 06:43 PM #8
Awesome stuff, knowing me I'll probably still have trouble doing this last part!! Thanks for the effort that has been put into this!

The following user thanked bobsandbag for this useful post:

sonsofweedngu
01-11-2018, 05:28 PM #9
bobbeer
Save Point
Thank you!!!

Anyone has a CUSA06164 Savegame for the "Powerhouse" Trophy ?
01-12-2018, 12:08 PM #10
this save is very good,
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 02-14-2018 at 02:23 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo