Post: Call of Duty - WWII (Veteran Difficulty) [CUSA08632]
10-31-2017, 04:58 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

continue with the campaigne , complete the epiloque and during the credits you will receive

To the End
Complete the campaign.

after the credits the veteran trophy will pop

Distinguished Service
Complete the game on Veteran difficulty.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

If you need more help visit:

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-18-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

abufhad, amjed, bang4stylez, burntlink, BurtE, Cloud, d2rk, Darklauber, dwessasss, FallenSoldier, HanSo, Hatchet Harry, klaus1003, LushPushLush, Mago de Oz, Oliver santiago, sebycurv5, ThatEpicSomeone, TheBlackPec, Wednesday 13, Westers, wiii, Wosley, Xx-GIPPI-xX, Ziutek55
11-03-2017, 08:14 AM #20
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Your sure ? If tha's true that will mean that disc and digital will have a diffrent cusa and that will be a hell

Same thing here. I have CUSA08633 (Digital Deluxe Edition EU - Italy) and this one is not recognized by the game.
11-03-2017, 08:28 AM #21
luix
Little One
CUSA08632 is ONLY for AT/DE version of the game. digital, retail, normal and deluxe edition have the same CUSA as always. AT/DE version of the game are censored (without n4zi symbolics).

Uk, Australia = CUSA08630
Italy = CUSA08633
Asia = CUSA08721
USA = CUSA05969
Japan = CUSA08380
MiddleEast = CUSA08631

you can check the CUSA number of your game by just visiting the psn store and checking the link, when on the game page (must do this in a browser of your choice not the ps4 psn store). or you can copy a save to your usb drive and look for the CUSA folder. but i think it's faster if you just check the CUSA on the psn store of your country.

e.g. US psn link of WW2:

You must login or register to view this content.CUSA05969_00-CODWWIITHEGAME01

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 11-03-2017 at 08:52 AM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
11-03-2017, 01:16 PM #22
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by luix View Post
CUSA08632 is ONLY for AT/DE version of the game. digital, retail, normal and deluxe edition have the same CUSA as always. AT/DE version of the game are censored (without n4zi symbolics).

Italy = CUSA08633
Asia = CUSA08721
USA = CUSA05969
Japan = CUSA08380
MiddleEast = CUSA08631

you can check the CUSA number of your game by just visiting the psn store and checking the link, when on the game page (must do this in a browser of your choice not the ps4 psn store). or you can copy a save to your usb drive and look for the CUSA folder. but i think it's faster if you just check the CUSA on the psn store of your country.

e.g. US psn link of WW2:

greets luix

I got the Belgium Deluxe one and i also have 8630 :/
11-03-2017, 01:21 PM #23
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by luix View Post

Italy = CUSA08633
Asia = CUSA08721
USA = CUSA05969
Japan = CUSA08380
MiddleEast = CUSA08631

e.g. US psn link of WW2:

greets luix

censored? lol its a part of their history
11-03-2017, 01:27 PM #24
Wosley
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
censored? lol its a part of their history

Some Countries had a hard time Italy was full of gas chambers for example
11-03-2017, 02:02 PM #25
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Some Countries had a hard time Italy was full of gas chambers for example

Yes in the period between 1943 and 1945 there were around 35 concentration camps, gas chambers and so on (mostly sorting stops where they decided where to send the "prisoners"). Not proud for what my country did but Italy was really small and couldn't rebel against anyone.
After this short story I hope someone can actually upload more CUSAs. I will surely do veteran mode on my own and upload the file.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Wosley
11-03-2017, 02:13 PM #26
Wosley
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Yes in the period between 1943 and 1945 there were around 35 concentration camps, gas chambers and so on (mostly sorting stops where they decided where to send the "prisoners"). Not proud for what my country did but Italy was really small and couldn't rebel against anyone.
After this short story I hope someone can actually upload more CUSAs. I will surely do veteran mode on my own and upload the file.

im going to make a set when i going to start with the campaign like collectibles etc for the uk version

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Cloud, Hatchet Harry
11-03-2017, 03:04 PM #27
Cloud
Life Savior
im going to make a set when i going to start with the campaign like collectibles etc for the uk version

I will help you mate with the UK version Smile

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Wosley
11-03-2017, 03:05 PM #28
Wosley
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
I will help you mate with the UK version Smile

Nice Smile idk howmany saves there can be made but i know its possible for the difficult and the collectibles so far Happy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo