11-03-2017, 02:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can not take credit for this save. All I did was max out the level and get a few little additions.
The original goes to:
You must login or register to view this content.
And the updated goes to:

So what's new?

*Level 750+1000 (500 in Luck & 500 to Attack)
*The Abyss Floor 100
Tons of Ethereal Equipment* (check the Storehouse)
Way of the Nioh
All titles for Ungyo and Omyo are maxed
Smithing is maxed
Spirits are maxed
Max Gold
Tons of Amrita
*All skills unlocked
*All 3 DLC's

Here is my save:

Have fun and enjoy. If anyone does more to it or can think of more to do please let me know.
ALSO if you like this then please show some love
*UPDATE*
I have gone ahead and done more with the save. New build, Maxed out level and all. Check the top for the updated stats.
I will to continue to update the save as much as I can so please try to be patient. When I hit floor 200 in the Abyss I will re-upload again.
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-01-2018 at 08:22 AM.

The following 58 users say thank you to evileh18 for this useful post:

[DGK], 2minican, Aizenzero, Alex Uyutov, asiandes, Berbere, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, charms13, ChuckNoia, cobraq1tee, cuba70, danilo_BR, darksilak, dixdragos, elionazio, Ex1zTeNz, Exodia7x, fhylipepvp, filonme, GodlyBeAsT95, gowhawx, gr82b61, hbasa75, Heavenly_King, indy23, jeizze, joaogmachado.33, JUNIOR BREK2012, kaitosenacroft, kaizawa, Kingfin, KleberMishima, Leomar Santos, Lord9Kon, luiz_85, michael.gaudio1, moebius13, MPneves07, NHJZ, oliveiraeric, skyjago77, starkjim87, starnoor2000, taker394, thenightflyer, Tiago-Baptista, touqeer, twix20, uaeonly, Venom_S2N, vojkan, vonvon1211, Wosley, xigot, zaykin25, zocker1000, zWalkinG
08-13-2019, 07:44 PM #110
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
This save will only work for those with all DLCs.

I would like to test but not possible. (dont have DLCs)
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 09-01-2019 at 02:18 PM.
11-07-2019, 12:47 PM #111
thanks for share. time to play
11-09-2019, 04:18 AM #112
I tried to use the save, but does not work. Savewizard gives an error when it gets close to resign completion. Any ideas what to do? (Yes, I have all 3 DLC installed)
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 11-09-2019 at 04:19 AM.
11-10-2019, 02:54 AM #113
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post
I tried to use the save, but does not work. Savewizard gives an error when it gets close to resign completion. Any ideas what to do? (Yes, I have all 3 DLC installed)

If it were a DLC problem that wouldn't pop up until you were in-game, on your PS4. The game itself would give you an error message directing you to the store.

Instead, it sounds like the SW server was just backed up and so wasn't able to handle the size of the file. It happens sometimes. Try it again. Either just keep trying, try it in a few minutes, or try tomorrow if no luck because it could be that the server is just getting flooded. While the file is uploading, let it upload, don't exit it out. I've had times where I could sweat it's going to give me that error message, I walk away and come back and it's done.
11-10-2019, 05:00 AM #114
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If it were a DLC problem that wouldn't pop up until you were in-game, on your PS4. The game itself would give you an error message directing you to the store.

Instead, it sounds like the SW server was just backed up and so wasn't able to handle the size of the file. It happens sometimes. Try it again. Either just keep trying, try it in a few minutes, or try tomorrow if no luck because it could be that the server is just getting flooded. While the file is uploading, let it upload, don't exit it out. I've had times where I could sweat it's going to give me that error message, I walk away and come back and it's done.

I'll give that a shot, so even if save wizard gives the error just leave it on the error message, do not exit out?

It says, "an unknown error has occurred" this is the message that shows up.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 11-10-2019 at 05:01 AM.
11-10-2019, 05:25 PM #115
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I'll give that a shot, so even if save wizard gives the error just leave it on the error message, do not exit out?

I checked out the save and it looks like it will work if you change the filepath a bit. I had thought that the upload was timing out, and my comments were directed at that.

If you look inside the ZIP, there is a CUSA folder called "CUSA07113_20180114_154758". You want to change that. What's happening is Save Wizard is resigning it to a CUSA folder of that exact same name on your USB stick, but that is not a valid CUSA name.

So extract the ZIP. Pull that CUSA folder out and put it somewhere, Desktop or otherwise. Rename that folder, which I pointed out above, to just this:

CUSA07113

Then turn that CUSA folder (and the PS4 save files inside of it) back into a ZIP. (You can just right-click it, assuming you have Win 7 or later, then go to "Send to..." then "Compressed (Zipped) Folder"). Import that new ZIP you created. Should work. I didn't test it in Nioh because I don't have it on my PS4, but I did resign it succesfully.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

RedNovaDragon11
11-11-2019, 05:34 AM #116

I checked out the save and it looks like it will work if you change the filepath a bit. I had thought that the upload was timing out, and my comments were directed at that.

If you look inside the ZIP, there is a CUSA folder called "CUSA07113_20180114_154758". You want to change that. What's happening is Save Wizard is resigning it to a CUSA folder of that exact same name on your USB stick, but that is not a valid CUSA name.

So extract the ZIP. Pull that CUSA folder out and put it somewhere, Desktop or otherwise. Rename that folder, which I pointed out above, to just this:

CUSA07113

Then turn that CUSA folder (and the PS4 save files inside of it) back into a ZIP. (You can just right-click it, assuming you have Win 7 or later, then go to "Send to..." then "Compressed (Zipped) Folder"). Import that new ZIP you created. Should work. I didn't test it in Nioh because I don't have it on my PS4, but I did resign it succesfully.

Savewizard worked with the way you told me, thanks a lot man. I will test the save out when I got time Happy. Much appreciated for the help, hopefully I can pop DLC 3 trophies and some others.
11-11-2019, 03:06 PM #117
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

CUSA07113

Savewizard worked with the way you told me, thanks a lot man. I will test the save out when I got time Happy. Much appreciated for the help, hopefully I can pop DLC 3 trophies and some others.

No problem. Unless you've already popped some of the DLC trophies, I'd watch out for these, which you might not be able to pop on someone else's save:

Story-related DLC trophies. I'm not sure about these. I saw a report the other day that someone wasn't able to pop them using a save. The advice I offered was to switch to a different difficult where the missions weren't done yet. The way Nioh works, many things but not all are reset in different difficulties, as if they're different worlds, so I'm wondering if doing them on a different difficulty, even a lower one, would pop them. I can't say.

Collectible trophies. If I recall, if you collect a Kodama on one difficulty, it disappears from EVERY difficulty on that save. So if all Kodama are collected from a region, that would make it impossible to pop that DLC's Kodama trophy. I'm not sure about hot springs.

It's always safer to keep a backup. Remember that when resigning, SW does not keep one for you. If you don't like the results, you can always play through the DLC on your own on the lowest difficulty, then come back to this save on Way of the Demon for the harder trophies.
11-11-2019, 04:29 PM #118
Any new safe files v1. 22
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo