11-05-2017, 08:08 PM #1
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello again, with this save u well get at least some of the hard trophies just load slot 12 and get ready for the final boss*

the trophies are*

S is for S.T.A.R.S

From Zero To Hero

Who's Got the Herb?

Allergic to First Aid Spray

That's Officer Chambers to YOU

I am accepting assistance*from anyone and everyone

You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thanks to bud68 for making some saves for some missable trophies and also story related ones, credits all goes to him BTW there is a note inside the save if that helps to giude anyone

Originally posted by bud68 View Post

my son was messing around with my dropbox page and removed my saves, these are the saves again for the game +
ps3 version of the game if lucky enough to have the game on both formats this save will give you...
save your prayers trophy in under 3 minutes....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Big thanks to markl1989 for uploading my save and also bud68's save's as US versions now the save set has both regions to help everyone, Thanks mark1989 for re regioning

my save in US:You must login or register to view this content.
bud68's save in US:You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Big thanks to shahroz47 for helping in my save with adding some saves of more missable saves like the weapons and making an easy save for leech hunter, thanks, man and thanks to everyone helped

Originally posted by shahroz47 View Post
Save File 1

This is the same save file by albert2wesker but I have added a few more saves here to so ya'll can get the following trophies:-

14. Rebecca /10/ Lodgings

"Fileophile"

Load the game and you'll be in the room with the LAST MISSABLE NON STORY-RELATED file. There is one more story related unmissable file called "Gate Operation Manuel" but I'm not sure if thats required for the trophy.

15. Rebecca /12/ Storage

"S is for S.T.A.R.S" "From Zero To Hero" "Who's Got the Herb?" "Allergic to First Aid Spray" "Fileophile"

This is just before the final boss. Don't use any health item, just spam rocket launcher as Billy from a safe distance while Rebecca opens the gate. If "Fileophile" requires story-related files, than you'll get that trophy here just by beating the bosses first form which will automatically give you the last file.

17. Billy /01/ Hall

"I could shoot, you know"

Combine the custom parts to REBECCA"S HANDGUN
Combine acid rounds with the grenade launcher in Billy's inventory

Save File 2

1. Billy /03/ Church

“Winged Spawn of Satan”

Take health items with you and exit the room. Use the modified handgun to shoot 16 little bats during the boss fight

2. Billy /00/ Clear

“Welcome to Team Wesker” “Fashion Plate”

The outfit is in Rebecca’s inventory in the personal slot. You have to select the chemical set and select “Switch” to get the suitcase which has all your outfits. Put on Team Wesker outfit as Rebecca to unlock these two trophies.

This save is set on Easy difficulty and also has leech hunter mode unlocked so this is the best save to do leech hunter trophies on. Also, the infinite ammo and magnum revolver is unlocked on this save slot so you might wanna do the No Save run on this save.

3. Rebecca /01/ Hall

“20/20 Vision”

The Training facility is full of zombies as I didnÂ’t kill any. Go anywhere and kill about 3 or 5 zombies with WeskerÂ’s fully charged (red aura) blast.

EDIT: These saves are EU just to be clear
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-14-2019 at 03:42 PM. Reason: title

The following 28 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, abufhad, Cptspiller, daFFy_d, danilo_BR, gemini2k18, GOLD_ICE, Herrkulez, Jax1984, Kooki, Liensis, Magikarp1114, markl1989, MrLibido, NARUTO11, nofire102, osamaffx, PanaceaRU, razzdazz, Seyfertt, Shinwore, Sir_Revolver, SkillsWar12, skullman8942, viniciusventrue2, Vlamno, y66606, Yokoso
11-06-2017, 03:11 PM #2
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by scala View Post
nice, thanks . i need US save

I would help but I am still not good with re region

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

danilo_BR
11-10-2017, 01:28 AM #3
bud68
Haxor!

i played about with your save in easy mode... save 12 still works...

some saves for trophys notes are in folder, thanks for your save...

The following user thanked bud68 for this useful post:

albert2wesker

The following user groaned bud68 for this awful post:

Mephisto13
11-10-2017, 01:47 AM #4
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bud68 View Post

i played about with your save in easy mode... save 12 still works...

some saves for trophys notes are in folder, thanks for your save...

thanks man, that actually helped a lot i well find a time to edit the thread and add your save in there
11-11-2017, 06:53 AM #5
Save File 1

This is the same save file by albert2wesker but I have added a few more saves here to so ya'll can get the following trophies:-

14. Rebecca /10/ Lodgings

"Fileophile"

Load the game and you'll be in the room with the LAST MISSABLE NON STORY-RELATED file. There is one more story related unmissable file called "Gate Operation Manuel" but I'm not sure if thats required for the trophy.

15. Rebecca /12/ Storage

"S is for S.T.A.R.S" "From Zero To Hero" "Who's Got the Herb?" "Allergic to First Aid Spray" "Fileophile" "This is Serious Business"

This is just before the final boss. Don't use any health item, just spam rocket launcher as Billy from a safe distance while Rebecca opens the gate. If "Fileophile" requires story-related files, than you'll get that trophy here just by beating the bosses first form which will automatically give you the last file.

17. Billy /01/ Hall

"I could shoot, you know"

Combine the custom parts to REBECCA"S HANDGUN
Combine acid rounds with the grenade launcher in Billy's inventory

Save File 2

1. Billy /03/ Church

“Winged Spawn of Satan”

Take health items with you and exit the room. Use the modified handgun to shoot 16 little bats during the boss fight

2. Billy /00/ Clear

“Welcome to Team Wesker” “Fashion Plate”

The outfit is in Rebecca’s inventory in the personal slot. You have to select the chemical set and select “Switch” to get the suitcase which has all your outfits. Put on Team Wesker outfit as Rebecca to unlock these two trophies.

This save is set on Easy difficulty and also has leech hunter mode unlocked so this is the best save to do leech hunter trophies on. Also, the infinite ammo and magnum revolver is unlocked on this save slot so you might wanna do the No Save run on this save.

EDIT: These saves are EU just to be clear
Last edited by shahroz47 ; 11-15-2017 at 12:03 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to shahroz47 for this useful post:

albert2wesker, MrLibido
11-12-2017, 07:08 AM #6
markl1989
Bounty hunter

Here's Your save Re-Regioned to US

This is the save that bud68 edited Re-Regioned to US its the same save just with more on it
Last edited by markl1989 ; 11-12-2017 at 08:49 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to markl1989 for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Sir_Revolver, Xadaluh, xGamerManX
11-12-2017, 08:23 AM #7
" Combine the custom parts to REBECCA"S HANDGUN to get "I could shoot, you know" trophy "

It's don't work for me. I combine with the gun but no trophy pop
11-12-2017, 01:29 PM #8
Thanks for letting me know. I don't know what could be wrong. I got the trophy when i did that. Try loading that save again and open billy's inventory, combine the acid rounds to billy's grenade launcher. You still have to combine the custom parts to rebecca's handgun so don't forget to do that.
11-13-2017, 04:19 AM #9
bud68
Haxor!
hi guy's my save has a little error i save'd over the end of laboratory complete...

i played it just now to find out that save 15 rebecca/10/church.... needs to play to the end of level for laboratory complete...

sorry it was my 1st time playing the game....
11-13-2017, 07:54 AM #10
Hi, have you got a save for this trophy plz «*This is Serious Business*» ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo