11-08-2017, 07:08 PM #1
Jaydogg14
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, just uploading my cusa05674 sonic forces. on stage final battle. Please note this is the 'Bonus edition', will update the save, feel free to follow suite.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jaydogg14 ; 11-09-2017 at 09:33 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Jaydogg14 for this useful post:

[email protected], alexanderprague, Cloud, JJJ-HULK, Mshare911
11-08-2017, 08:09 PM #2
Jaydogg14
Little One
Save uploaded. final battle have fun.
11-10-2017, 10:28 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Hey guys, just uploading my cusa05674 sonic forces. on stage final battle. Please note this is the 'Bonus edition', will update the save, feel free to follow suite.

Thanks mate, is it possible to do a save for all the collectibles (silver moon rings, numbered rings, wispons) as well for complete all missions and sos missions? cheers
11-10-2017, 04:36 PM #4
Jaydogg14
Little One
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks mate, is it possible to do a save for all the collectibles (silver moon rings, numbered rings, wispons) as well for complete all missions and sos missions? cheers

hey mate, still playinng/trying to/

The following user thanked Jaydogg14 for this useful post:

ChiTownzBoy05
07-05-2018, 10:01 AM #5
Thank you so much, I lost my original save which was after the final battle, so now I can resume where I left off.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo