Post: The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition Platinum Save Set [CUSA02799]
11-09-2017, 07:37 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my complete platinum trophy save set for The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition (US).

Casual Play - Just talk to the lamptree and turn the difficulty down to casual. You must login or register to view this content.

Weakest Hundred Knight - Go to Wudes Forest, walk into the town, then attack four or more town people and let them beat the crap out of you. Great job! You must login or register to view this content.

Chillax - Hold down the X button and run around until you fall down. Do it a couple of times. You're a Wizard! - Hold down L3 for a couple of seconds. Do this a couple of times. Slow Motion - Find a little enemy to fight in the Wudes Forest and hit the X button right before they attack (just keep pressing X button really fast), then kill them right away when time slows down. You must login or register to view this content.

Rolling Crasher - Hit the X button to jump and then immediately press the square button. You do not need to hit anybody or anything for it to count. You must login or register to view this content.

Pinata Murderer & Witch's Wrath - Go into the tower, click on "From continued floor", then hit X button for "Yes". When you come across a Pinata click on the right side of the touch pad and then turn into a witch, then immediately kill the Pinata. You will get both trophies at the same time. You must login or register to view this content.

Alchemizer & The Chosen One - First go to Shadow Doll's Dojo and upgrade the Rage Finite Dusk Shroud V and sacrifice any epic item, then use the Green Sand. You will get the Alchemizer trophy when you upgrade. Then go into the tower and click on "From continued floor" and click X for "Yes". Then get surrounded by a bunch of bad guys and keep mashing the X button. You just need to do one more Mystical Dodge for The Chosen One trophy to pop. You must login or register to view this content.

Maximizer - Go to Shadow Doll's Dojo and upgrade the Lost Germ Hardy Hammer V and you will get the trophy Maximizer. You must login or register to view this content.

Supreme Leader Lia - Go to Firefly Canyon, then raid the house that you see when you appear (you need to walk around to get to the house). When you raid the Strange Presence House you will get the trophy Supreme Leader Lia. You must login or register to view this content.

The Notorious Killah & Berserker - Go into the Cicite Battlefield level and kill one more Notorious monster and you will get the trophy The Notorious Killah. Continue this level until you get to the boss fight and immediately hold down L1 and the triangle button at the same time. This will start Chaos Revelation, then go an kill the boss and you will get the trophy Berserker. You must login or register to view this content.

Tower of Illusion Cleared! - Go into the tower and click on "From continued floor", hit X button for "Yes", then beat the last two floors and you will get the trophy Tower of Illusion Cleared! You must login or register to view this content.

Blue Pill, Marathon Runner, and 99 Problems but a Facet ainÂ’t One - Go into the tower and select "From floor B1", then select the two B-Rank weapons that are lit up so that the two slots are filled. Next, hit the X button for "Yes", then hit X button again for "Yes". You then need to fight your way all the way to basement floor 10 without ever leaving. Hundred Knight is super powerful because I used Save Wizard, it should be a piece of cake. Once your past floor 10 and can leave you should then get the trophy 99 Problems. You must login or register to view this content.

Ultimate Weapon!?, A Hidden Power, and Ultimate Weapon!!! - Go to Shadow Doll's Dojo. Then take the Lost Virus Maiden Sword, sacrifice the Lost Coma Maiden Sword and use the Red Stone. You will get the trophy Ultimate Weapon!? Now take the LVMS, sacrifice the Slow Pain Proof of Royalty and use the Condensed Mana Stone. You will then get the trophy A Hidden Power. Next take the LVMS, sacrifice Slow Pain Star-Gazing Lance and use the Flame Shining Sand. Next take the LVMS, sacrifice the Slow Lazy Proof of Royalty and use the Rested Red Stone. Next take the LVMS, sacrifice Slow Lazy Metallia's Sword and use the Flame Sparkling Rock. You will then get the trophy Ultimate Weapon!!! You must login or register to view this content.

Red Pill - Go into the tower, click on "From continued floor", then hit X button for "Yes". You are on floor nine and you just have to reach floor ten for the trophy to pop. You must login or register to view this content.

Like a Boss - Go into the tower, click on "From continued floor", and hit X button for "Yes". Get to the next floor (floor 11) and leave. You will get the trophy Like a Boss. You must login or register to view this content.

Eternal, Invincible Hundred Knight!!, and Rare Pinata Murderer - Go into the tower, click on "From continued floor", then hit the X button for "Yes". You are on basement floor 99. You just need to get to basement floor 100 to get the first two trophies. To get the Rare Pinata Murderer trophy just keep going and killing Pinatas. I'm not sure how many floors that there are but I've worked my way down to basement floor 110. Just keep killing Pinatas and you'll kill a rare one sooner or later. You must login or register to view this content.

Gluttony - Go to the Old City Ruins and open the last black chest. In it is the last stomach stone and you will get the trophy Gluttony. You must login or register to view this content.

I RUN THIS SHIT!, Pillar Garden, Bad Ending, Badass Hundred Knight, and Challenge Accepted - Go to Sealed Land and 100% it. You are on track to get all of the trophies listed here. You must login or register to view this content.

Normal Ending - Go to Green Corridor, beat it, then once at your base, simply deny three times and the game will end, thus unlocking the Normal Ending. You must login or register to view this content.

Bonus Broseph & Training Mania - Go to any level that is already at 100%. Then go to the pillar and distribute grade points. For Bonus Broseph put all points into "Bonus Points UP" and then kill lots of bad guys until you max out your bonus. Then use a pillar to return to base and you will get the trophy. For Training Mania just put all of your points into ATK and then exit the pillar and you will get the trophy. You must login or register to view this content.

True Ending - Go to Castle: Courtyard. Keep playing and you will get the True Ending trophy. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: If you use my saves please give me a thumbs up, thanks.

The following 35 users say thank you to Logan_Sony for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, averagedude, Brutal_Panda, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, busterdawg69, chuchucha, Cloud, dodger, Dordor1024, dragun619, Elesayth, foosh, ggzhang, GTCADV, guilmo, Harderbetter, jspraragen, Kaio_Rui, kaka20, killerkhan, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, malachit75, melzdad, overskies88, pandorra13, ripherup, snahp888, stasya, SwordspiTTer, Wosley, xxdstawkerxx, Yomirev, ytv
11-10-2017, 10:30 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Sony View Post
This is my trophy save set for The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition (US). I'm hoping that other people can help me out with this and I can keep editing this and adding in new game saves for this game. If you submit a save I'll make sure that you are listed next to the save so that you get credit for it. Right now I'm working on getting the bad ending.

Casual Play - Just talk to the lamptree and turn the difficulty down to casual. You must login or register to view this content.

Weakest Hundred Knight - Go to Wudes Forest, walk into the town, then attack four or more town people and let them beat the crap out of you. Great job! You must login or register to view this content.

Chillax - Hold down the X button and run around until you fall down. Do it a couple of times. You're a Wizard! - Hold down L3 for a couple of seconds. Do this a couple of times. Slow Motion - Find a little enemy to fight in the Wudes Forest and hit the X button right before they attack (just keep pressing X button really fast), then kill them right away when time slows down. You must login or register to view this content.

Rolling Crasher - Hit the X button to jump and then immediately press the square button. You do not need to hit anybody or anything for it to count. You must login or register to view this content.

excellent work keep it up mate
11-17-2017, 01:50 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
I’m slowly getting there. I now have 14 trophies that you can get using my saveset. This is a pretty long game and takes some time to make a complete saveset for. I’ve been testing everything out on a dummy account and all of the trophies pop perfectly.
11-24-2017, 06:22 AM #4
Any hope for "I RUN THIS SHIT"? I'm stuck on 99% for Chocolatta Palace and I've spent about four hours running the walls trying to complete it. Looking forward to more of your work!
11-26-2017, 01:01 AM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Panda View Post
Any hope for "I RUN THIS SHIT"? I'm stuck on 99% for Chocolatta Palace and I've spent about four hours running the walls trying to complete it. Looking forward to more of your work!

I'm still working on this save set. It's just taking me a while. When I'm done it will be a complete platinum save set.
11-26-2017, 11:49 PM #6
Outstanding. I firmly appreciate the time and work going into this, lookin forward to utilizing the saves.
12-02-2017, 06:35 PM #7
Logan_Sony
Little One
I'm all done ladies and gentlemen! This platinum trophy save set is complete and has all trophies, enjoy.

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

Brutal_Panda
12-08-2017, 01:15 AM #8
This is awesome, what a time saver you've provided. Are these posted in the legit order for earning?
12-10-2017, 03:36 AM #9
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Panda View Post
This is awesome, what a time saver you've provided. Are these posted in the legit order for earning?

Yep, just do them in the order that I have posted them. They are in the correct order. I made them as I was beating the game.
05-07-2018, 03:50 AM #10
awesome saveset though I am having some issues with the requirements in "I Run This Shit".

edit: nvm. i was using the first save for that which didn't have the area opened. when i used the second listing of that save, i had access to the area and got it.
Last edited by melzdad ; 05-07-2018 at 05:14 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo