Post: Need For Speed: Payback - Semi Save Set [CUSA05986]
11-12-2017, 02:37 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey Guys it's me again bringing you the start of my Need for speed save set.

The Disc and Digital versions (for the UK at least) are the same.

You must login or register to view this content.

Currently in folder:

1. The Mogul, All In, Does Not Obey
2. Hope and Glory, Outlaws on the Rise, Tech Mate, Carbon Cartel, Under the Hood
3. La Catrina, Udo Roth, Comeback is Real
4. We Got this
5. Big Sister, Underground Soldier
6. I Fought the Law
7. Gallo Rivera, Faith Jones, Aki Kimura
8. Double or Nothing
9. Natalia Nova, Mitko Vasilev, Holtzman, Super Cars for Breakfast, Cover Stars, The Artist, One Mans Trash, Scrappy Racer
10. Another Man's Treasure, Against All Odds, Who Runs this Town, Wherever I May Roam, Driving the Incredible
11. Top Dog
12. You've Got the Need, Flat-Out, Sideways Style
13. Aces High, Active Lifestyle

*Loading any of the saves will automatically unlock: [Training Wheels Off]
"untested** lading of save 12/13 may automatically unlock [Top Dog] trophy

Instructions for trophies can be found in the folders.

I do believe this is all the save that can be assisted with so good luck.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-09-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Complete

The following 145 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

66GraF66, 750z, Ac1dmonk3y, ado53, ajsking, Akeemi14, aksa2014, Akx, al3zeef2020, aleksey7771996, ali_warchild, Alkiba, Angut84, Atreus100, AvantGardeXXI, bang4stylez, Barbaris, BASIA2001, Berhane, BerserkerKwt, Big_Buddha, bitns, Bomber2550, boooooo, boulou, BuzzD_RaveR, Botty, carmania, clint_zablan, Cloud, CodClassic, ColdHearted, creamminal, danger-20, Dante-Grape, dasima10, Days gone, dazemerson1972, dirtytone, Dr Salem, ehdqkr, ElenaDrake, emadaldeen, Evilnessmod, FatherComstock, Fattoni123, finalhearts88, Freeman1566, frez0r, gaz666, Ali D Killer, Ghost_Leader_59_, gucciem, Guilty37, Hamster-X, Harro500, hess47, homerj92, HUYI82, idcanymorejk33, igors, Infuso, iRideBikes:), iury000, jatofity, Jerem92i, joevice, JustAName1337, kabar122, kaka2, KaLvaDoreS, kiki1941, klaus1003, Landau, leping, LHMXOX, lolik, Luismacedo, Maetrik, Magniaktik, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, Makec, Mamaboy123, manabyte77, marcel, mark1, MasterChief8, meier88, mejo-07, Mic1987, milakjakub, Mitch94, mnga13, Modded_GEN, MrRieper1225, mylife21, Nathaniel, nmoom, nofire102 and 45 other users.
11-13-2017, 12:05 AM #11
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
trophies unlock by assembling all 6 pieces in the workshops and not in garages Winky Winky

You have the trophies now? I will update the txt file and remove garages
11-13-2017, 01:53 AM #12
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
You have the trophies now? I will update the txt file and remove garages

Yes man Winky Winky thanks
11-13-2017, 06:33 PM #13
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
im excited to see this come together! few trophies such as 3 star all activities worried me a bit because im rubbish haha. thanks for the work, will try them when iv done a bit more myself haha
11-14-2017, 10:31 PM #14
sajman777
Little One
For the trophies that relate to having SIX parts of the same brand equipped needs to be done at the TUNE-UP SHOPS if they aren't popping for you in the Garage. Give it about 30 seconds or so for it to pop, some are a bit quicker but give the game sometime to register.
11-15-2017, 10:06 AM #15
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I am playing through this game as well (USA) I’ll make a set for the most time consuming trophies. Those 3 star’s on all activities is gonna be a pain. I’ll do my best!
11-15-2017, 02:45 PM #16
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I am playing through this game as well (USA) I’ll make a set for the most time consuming trophies. Those 3 star’s on all activities is gonna be a pain. I’ll do my best!

I 2nd those 3 stars... I have tried a few drifting ones they are not forgiving :(

I will get there though. I dont quite have access to the top tier cars yet will try after and see if there is a difficulty change.

note: I should be getting a lot done this weekend as I have 4 days off.

The following user thanked xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
11-17-2017, 12:48 PM #17
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Thanks for the great work...did you get level 50 trophy?
11-17-2017, 05:57 PM #18
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ghost
Thanks for the great work...did you get level 50 trophy?

Not yet.. I am on about lv 30 I just beat the last bosses and done the 1% club roamers and derelict stuff (will upload soon)

Im going to finish the story tonight and do the remaining Roamers. then work on the Activities & lv 50

Jerem92i
11-18-2017, 12:56 AM #19
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Not yet.. I am on about lv 30 I just beat the last bosses and done the 1% club roamers and derelict stuff (will upload soon)

Im going to finish the story tonight and do the remaining Roamers. then work on the Activities & lv 50

Just an Update: I have finished story and the only remaining things I have to do are the activities & Level 50 (currently 47)

The Activities are going to take some time, just a little more patience

Ali D Killer
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo