Post: The Last of Us Remastered on PS4, Complete Save Set [CUSA00552]
11-13-2017, 03:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello. I was looking on the forums earlier today & noticed how many people were struggling to find a save set for The Last of Us Remastered that wasn't an EU or AS region or having to spend 45 minutes here wandering around for individual saves. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE FIRST GAME NOT THE TLoU2 (Second Game)!

This title ID is CUSA00552 & someone, You must login or register to view this content. has changed the thread ID. If people are having troubles finding it now because of him please let me know. The title is supposed to be "[US - 5.53/5.01 CUSA00552] The Last of Us Remastered on PS4, Complete Save Set".

EDIT 1: April 20, 2018, I added all the saves needed to make this a complete offline set. As far as multiplayer trophies I've not seen any there were either not for PS3, if you have or seen any of them, let me know & I'll add them to this list.
EDIT 2: April 23, 2018, I added "Lets Gear Up", soon to come (2 days or so max) will be "Firefly", "Hunter".
EDIT 3: April 24, 2018, I fixed the spoiler concerning "Artifacts & Comics - 1&2" - "Save 2", these have been fixed too add the appropriate trophies, "It was all just lying there".

Below, I linked to some US, EU & AS Save & Save Sets that I found.

You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
AS Save Set
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

I did find a guide although, I thought, it says "EU", but I checked it out, & all the saves are referred and used as the US. So I took the liberty of making this guide to clear up any confusion.

Before I start, I DID NOT edit these saves or make these saves. I only used them & provided a video of what you'll earn (it's the first YouTube video below). Just to clarify, all the saves here are between, 3.55, 4.70, 4.74, 5.01, 5.50, 5.53 Saves, all have been tested & proven to work excluding the multiplayer.

Resources, aka other threads I used:
• 1 You must login or register to view this content.

• 2 You must login or register to view this content.

- For each thread, I will include the same tutorials (just cleaned up), that the OP used. It does in fact, behoove you to follow the steps exactly as prescribed inside each guide for each save or else you may miss something. I will also tell you what you can & can't get from each saves as for each one, I have tested and used.

What can be achieved through the Last of Us Remastered Saves - Trophies:

All Difficulties on Main Game:

Bronze - No Matter What - Easy
Silver - No Matter What - Normal
Silver - No Matter What - Hard
Gold - No Matter What - Survivor
Silver - The Last of Us - Easy +
Silver - The Last of Us - Normal +
Silver - The Last of Us - Hard +
Gold - The Last of Us - Survivor +

Grounded Mode (DLC):

Gold - Complete Grounded Mode
Gold - Complete Grounded Mode Plus

Lets Gear Up:

Bronze - Lets Gear Up

Ellies Jokes:

Gold - Thats all I got

Conversations & Manuals:

Silver - I want to talk about it
Bronze - I got this

Shiv Doors & Pendants:

Bronze - Master of Unlocking
Gold - Scavenger
Silver - Look for the light

For Emergencies Only:

Gold - For Emergencies Only

Artifacts & Comics 1&2:

[Save 1]

Bronze - Endure & Survive

[Save 2]

Silver - It was all just lying there

Platinum Save:
These trophies must be done manually but, progress cannot carry over due to the game being Server Side.

Bronze - Knowing the Basics
Bronze - Populace
Gold - Firefly
Gold - Hunter

- Left Behind: -

Save Slot 6:

Bronze - Don't Go - Easy
Bronze - Don't Go - Normal
Bronze - Don't Go - Hard
Silver - Don't Go - Survivor

Save Slot 3:

Bronze - BFFs
Bronze - Picked Clean
Bronze - Nobody's Perfect (Jak X Mini Game)
Bronze - Angel Knives (don't get hit by Black Fang in mini game)

Save Slot 5:

Bronze - Skillz (water gun fight best 2 of 3)

Save Slot 2:

Bronze - Brick Master (hit all windows on the red car)

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTE:
You need to Chapter Select certain saves, not continue. This is what is causing, the confusion of saves loading in the wrong place. Because you keep resigning saves & adding with the saves in your console ones. Example: resigning save 2, then doing the trophy, then doing save 4 & pressing continue. You'll be wherever you were last time. I've checked every file, & all of the saves, like 3 separate times. Each one loads in their correct places.

Heres an editorial list of everything:

1) For emergencies only - FIXED twice
2) Artifacts Base Game - NO FIX / Just a glitch, some collectibles despawn -
3) Scavengers - FIXED - it'll only work when you have all of the other collectibles done, to ensure you get this with a save, use a file that has a collectible you haven't gotten. Specifically with a certain collective type related to unlocking Scavenger then use the save get the other collectible & you'll get it, b/c this checks each profile & then unlocks.
4) That's all I've got (All Ellies Jokes) - FIXED - this was b/c people loaded up the wrong saves.

1: The Last of Us Remastered

All Difficulties on Main Game

Download:
US: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. Fixed & requested by You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial for All Difficulties in Main Game:
I just loaded the save the ROCKY_southpaw had re-regioned for the US, there is no "Save 5 or 6", it's just Save 2. Save 2 loads, and you stand away from the hospital door in the hallway. Open your inventory & upgrade the "Crafting Speed" for the "Everything We've Been Through" - Silver, to pop. As before I mentioned Joel, was in a hallway, well You must login or register to view this content. states your in a room with a modify table, well your not. If you turn to your right after upgrading your inventory then grab the look in the room & leave that is a collectible. Also, walk to the end of the hallway & open the sequence of doors. Grab Ellie and run now. Run through the locker room then into the elevator. Watch what happens. Finish game, letting credits & trophies will be yours. "No Matter What - Easy" through "The Last of Us - Survivor +" will be yours.

2: Grounded Mode (DLC) Fixed & added by the request of You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
US: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This save is compressed as .rar, you can unzip/unrar the files & get the folder "The Last of Us (USA) Grounded + & All Difficulties".
Resign & load the save on the PS4 then more accurately you need to select "The Last of Us", "Chapters", "Jackson", press "X" on the screen selecting Jackson, select "Grounded", then write it over New Save Data & play until the end. Once credits roll you CAN press start then skip the movie, this will lead straight to the main screen where all the trophies will pop. If they don't sometimes you need to press a button to activate the screen again. This worked 100% of the time, tested this on TWO separate accounts.

3: Lets Gear Up

Download:

This save is .zip called "Lets Gear Up.zip" when downloaded, it'll appear as a zip, with the regular folder & game files then the same files just compressed. You only need the one zip inside of the download zip. But, I made the back up for in case of broken save files.

Load "Save Slot 2", pick up the smoke bomb in front of you then, hit touchpad & craft the smoke bomb.

4: Ellies Jokes

Download:

Do the last Ellie joke, starts at 5:57 of this video:

5: Conversations & Manuals

Download:

In MY video, I show just the photos, that's because I couldn't get the video to save & had no other test accounts left. So, I just included the screenshots with extra text. The last of the manuals is on vehicle roof, after clearing ALL of the enemies. The last conversation is at 2:22 of this video:

6: Shiv Doors & Pendants

Download:

Open the last Shiv Door at 0:36 in the video, but right after the door should also be the FireFly Pendant.

7: For Emergencies Only

Download:

Load & Continue with "Highway Exit" inside of the "Bus Depot". You will start with a tent in your view all the way in front of you. When you corner the wall & move to the left you'll see two tents a smaller tent & a bigger tent. Head to the bigger tent. Pick up the box on the inside to get your upgrading tools to skill to level 5. (Optional) Once done open the inventory for Joel to get all the remaining upgrades for him done. Now look across to find the tent you saw when you first started, you should pick up all of the items on the bench near you. Turn to the upgrading bench & fully upgrade the Flamethrower, if you no pop then redo check around & see if the Shotgun needs upgrading, after those things you should be good.

8: Artifacts & Comics - 1&2

Downloads:
1 - US: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
2 - US: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. Fixed & requested by numerous people + You must login or register to view this content.

For save 1 continue the video until you get the last comic book:

For save #2 on the Artifacts, this save works perfectly fine, just downloaded it & just resigned to a new blank account & got the "Scavenger" & "It was just lying there" trophies. Here's how: Resign the game save, both files, load them onto the PS4 & load the game, select "The Last of Us" for the game's storyline, select "Chapters", "Lakeside Resort", " The Hunt", "Easy". When you get in the game, press the pad & you'll scroll over to the "Collectibles", select "Artifacts", then find "Note from Mom". Select the note, look at both sides, zoomed-in & zoomed out. Press the Square button to read the details like normal text, do this for when its zoomed & not zoomed. Once Ellie speaks, you can close the note. By now, if the trophy didn't show up for you the game didn't register you collecting the artifact, so just re-look at the note. It should work on the first go if you just look at it, on both sides, & pretty much mess with all of the functions of the note.

9: Platinum Save

Download:

Resign & continue through the game until you reach the end of the story, loading the last mission & if you haven't used the saves above, difficulty should pop here as well. So this can be used for difficulties although it's not the intent. Otherwise, please load up this save & see if the online trophies show up. If not then report back to me, got this from a friend, not on NGU.

This save doesn't unlock any online trophies as for the trophies are Server Side, hosted by Naughty Dog's service, so you cannot access them through the platinum save, unfortunately.

- Left Behind -

Download:

For Left Behind there is only one save yet it can be used for 100% save file. When you load it there's numerous save slots. I suggest loading "Save 3", "Save 6" then "Save 2", getting the corresponding trophies for each thing inside them. I didn't earn the trophies for all the mini-games yet, like winning the water gun fight but I will go back at a later time & do them. Yet, you can still earn them without having to replay the save file again.

OP: "I wasn't thinking and it has profile save from after all was done so not sure if the trophies will pop from the saves now if they don't then try not copying the profile to your ps4 when you copy the saves. If they don't then I'm very sorry and I made save set for nothing (besides miscellaneous).
Brick throwing contest - Load Save 2 and hit all the windows on the red car. Very easy."

All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies - Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video:

OP: "When you go up the escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies, play the jak racing in the left-back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.
Water gun fight - Load save 5 and soak Riley best 2 out of 3, if you fail to reload save, this might be before the last 1 or 2 artifacts as well but I don't think so, but artifacts easy with save #3.
Survivor - Load save 6 and simply run to end and do a couple of QTEs, trophies pop after credits and back at the main menu."

TLDR, Don't Copy the Profile:
Originally posted by jhessejack View Post
For anyone trying to get Left Behind Trophies, DO NOT copy the profile to your ps4, only the other four saves, cause the profile save will mess up the collectible trophy for this dlc. No
pg 28

EXTRA SAVES:
Originally posted by burnttoazdt View Post
pg 27

And that's it, guys this save set is The Last of Us - Left Behind DLC is Complete 100%. With saves from this site, you will be able to 100% US The Last of Us Remastered, online trophies must do yourself.

Thanks for coming & I hope you guys had found this more useful than what was causing confusion.
EDIT: Lots of new saves have been added so please check around & figure out your fancy.

Credits to:
Huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., "MusicGamer" gives credits to, "revengeofakuma" for Lets Gear Up & now, You must login or register to view this content. - these guys created the saves.
Discord: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 1,154 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, يويو, 1076530091, 11rotmg, 19willy74, aafdzelias, aaron21312312, ab_scroch, AballaGR, abdullahLovely, abdulrazzak, abemad.malaya, abuzayed, ac.q8yy, acebluedolphin, aceraw, Acidiam, acp1512, adamisfaceless, ademasbg33, adkdk123, AdolfoTiRompo, adrianoangelo, Adrianobr28, adslrfsw, aeneax, AfoMustang, AfromanPSN, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, [email protected], ahrenity, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2019, akaleu, Akx, al3zeef2020, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, aldoeduardogdl, aldwin1412, alejopro, Aleksei504, AleMunhoz, Alex-Pilote, Alex-Rivera-Perez, Alexander91, AlexandriaBR, Alexisacosta9822, alice6341, alienware, allychew, alucard_mx79, amarayaar, Amilie3, Amir-Cuffie, Amit4pro, Amjad_509, amontre, amony1, amxer417, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Lee, ANGRY_PANDA, ANIMEYPLAY, AnonymousArtRev, Ansatsi, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Hernandez, anthonyjustice21, anthonyjustice211, AnxiousSavior, AP8963, Apollinaire, apostmi, ArmChairWARR10R, Arthur RIP, Arucard_155, asd519020, Ashina Traveler, Ashton-Brant, asshugger21, Austin-Lindower, avatar1o1234, avextrax, avsreekar, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, aymanos1986, Azantak, aznman85, BackCup2, Bactrim, badaq, BadTatto, bahamut84, bakerboy72682 and 1,054 other users.
12-28-2017, 01:22 AM #2
My account is American, every time I'm going to import the save it says that it is invalid.

The following 6 users say thank you to OrionBR for this useful post:

jackmorgan11, masih kon, neoske, NoahHerrera, ThatEpicSomeone, theycallmesage
12-28-2017, 01:36 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by OrionBR View Post
My account is American, every time I'm going to import the save it says that it is invalid.

The account doesnt need to be american the game need to be american
12-28-2017, 10:49 AM #4
My game is American.
This message appears to me in the save wizard.
"PLEASE MAKE SURE THE THE SELECTED FILE IS VALID ZIP FILE. :(
12-28-2017, 11:56 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by OrionBR View Post
My game is American.
This message appears to me in the save wizard.
"PLEASE MAKE SURE THE THE SELECTED FILE IS VALID ZIP FILE. :(

It shows up as a ZIP file so that must be ok normally you always can try to make a new ZIP folder and put the save inside it sometimes the folders wont work

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Kamikaze1223
12-28-2017, 04:18 PM #6
Thank you my friend, I did not know that about the zip.
03-11-2018, 03:50 AM #7
awesomw1
I am error
Any one have a save for "For emergencies only"
03-11-2018, 11:20 AM #8
Thanks for the saves just need one mp mode to get plat.
03-11-2018, 02:20 PM #9
thx dude!!!! downloading

The following 3 users say thank you to kenzeta for this useful post:

anakimxd, marx, ThatEpicSomeone
03-11-2018, 02:46 PM #10
Hello, it's possible to convert your saves in CUSA0056 please ? thank you Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo