Post: [EU/US] Assassin's Creed Origins Platinum Save+Infinite Money [CUSA05625]
11-13-2017, 10:29 PM #1
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , This is my Assassin's Creed Origins Platinum save + Infinite money
The save has 2 characters , the first one is the platinum save , lvl 40 bayek with 100% game completed.
The second character is starter lvl 40 bayek but with only main quests completed and only 6 low level side quests completed , but with 999999999 money and also with 999999999 composite bows incase u ran outta the money which is impossible lol .

I dunno what u can get from this save tbh , but i saw people requesting infinite money save till save wizard release its own cheats so i uploaded.

Note : this save is CUSA05625 ( physical version with arabic subtitles and english/russian voice languages) but it should work fine with almost all the game releases EU and US .

you can get all the kills/oil burn trophies with the first save
you can enjoy the game with the 2nd save since u gotta do everything ( except main quest line ) but with infinite money Winky Winky

Hopefully someone will test and get back to us

Link : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-25-2018 at 10:25 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to snakeshadow for this useful post:

Ali D Killer, Mark_wender, Oliver-H-Arias, sebycurv5, SKTT1_Jesse, ThatEpicSomeone, TheBlackPec, tigertengzhang
11-13-2017, 11:53 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by snakeshadow View Post
Hello , This is my Assassin's Creed Origins Platinum save + Infinite money
The save has 2 characters , the first one is the platinum save , lvl 40 bayek with 100% game completed.
The second character is starter lvl 40 bayek but with only main quests completed and only 6 low level side quests completed , but with 999999999 money and also with 999999999 composite bows incase u ran outta the money which is impossible lol .

I dunno what u can get from this save tbh , but i saw people requesting infinite money save till save wizard release its own cheats so i uploaded.

Note : this save is CUSA05625 ( physical version with arabic subtitles and english/russian voice languages) but it should work fine with almost all the game releases EU and US .

you can get all the kills/oil burn trophies with the first save
you can enjoy the game with the 2nd save since u gotta do everything ( except main quest line ) but with infinite money Winky Winky

Hopefully someone will test and get back to us

Link : You must login or register to view this content.

How’d you mod this without save wizard?
11-14-2017, 01:50 AM #3
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
How’d you mod this without save wizard?

Its a glitch in the game to give you a lot of items to sell
11-14-2017, 02:01 AM #4
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
There's an item dupe glitch but it requires endgame quests + lots of farming/luck

The following user thanked snakeshadow for this useful post:

jeizze
11-14-2017, 05:24 AM #5
jeizze
Haxor!
Confirmed working no story trophies pop but these are a few i got right off the bat

1 Loaded 2nd save Jump on the unicorn and pop the Rider's License Trophy
2 Unequip and re equip a legendary item to get the I Am Legend trophy
3 put a skill point in any of the master ability skills to unlock the im done learning trophy
11-14-2017, 01:05 PM #6
great. thanks for share
11-15-2017, 12:55 AM #7
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
tried re-signing it twice with save wizard and it corrupts it.
11-20-2017, 04:32 AM #8
So this is already decrpyted? I can't decrpyt it -.-
11-24-2017, 11:43 PM #9
549/5000
hi what program do I need to download the CUSA05625 on my ps4, save wizard or do I need Xploder, I bought save wizard and I hope that it works and can explain to me please one of the things I do not know well but learn very fast, or put a link of youtube where that is explained I myself have unfortunately found nothing in youtube, I'm German and unfortunately only a little English I've written that with google translator hopentlch you pass me, thank you
12-04-2017, 03:50 PM #10
Originally posted by Isaac
tried re-signing it twice with save wizard and it corrupts it.

It's True it corrupts it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo