Post: Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, Distinguished Service [CUSA05969]
11-14-2017, 07:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my USA Save for Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, this trophy should pop right after credits roll so don't worry.

You'll load up the save with an "Epilogue", inside Mission 11, called "The Rhine". I am debating on if I should do a collectibles save later with all Heroic Actions & Mementos completed except for the one to get the trophy.

USA Download - Veteran: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

YouTube Guide:

-

USA Download - Collectibles: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Collectible is found on mission 11, "The Rhine", once done you can earn the trophy, go to 11:33 on this video:
YouTube Guide:

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 05-17-2020 at 05:54 PM. Reason: updating text

The following 137 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], 19willy74, 2minican, Abdulla4542, abemad12, ADAY, Amarildo88, AnalogAnomaly, angelbless, Ashraf1979, Ashton-Brant, barnoz, Berserker, Bigae, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, bsv683, BugMeNot10, BUdawg, cem_aslan, chapu23, Charles Manson, ChrisJunior01, Coro, crackmax, DaIlluminati, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, DarkBlueHaze, deadlysin, dejamh96, [email protected], denadyne, Diego_kyo, Disabled, DjSomethingElse, Dr Salem, dragun619, dvdfnn84, dyear20, eaglesdude89, Ecclesia, Edsonlel, EK84, erickdenny, f100fahad, famezgamez, farfarok, fifa 17, filhodaputa, Firmamento, FISH1990, frsilva, Gabrielnunes900, galo7, goosesteax, GTA_Trevor, guidops99, H_dh, HACHE0, hearthbuddy, hongthay, ibigwolf, ishotboston, ito, Ivan003, jackie_k, jacks81x, Jboehke, Jefferson, jill, johnsmith10109, Jordan1999, jr_junior, jv43, Kaizetsu, kataniam, kaveh-slayer, kazuhirahunt, kenwana, kinlop, KleberMishima, kowal76, LightLong, Lucas-Vinicius, manabyte77, marx, maxtemptation, MdCarrera93, milito0022, moody, MorfeoSandman, napoleao2, Natur_Al, nielo594, nikardo1982, Oliver-H-Arias, pandorra13 and 37 other users.
11-14-2017, 08:53 AM #2
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

Welcome to my USA Save for Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, this trophy should pop right after credits roll so don't worry.

You'll load up the save with an "Epilogue", inside Mission 11, called "The Rhine". I am debating on if I should do a collectibles save later with all Heroic Actions & Mementos completed except for the one to get the trophy.

USA Download: You must login or register to view this content.

YouTube Guide:

You're the fuckin man! Thanks and the collectibles save would be awesome!!

The following user thanked ArmChairWarrior for this useful post:

Natur_Al
11-14-2017, 08:58 AM #3
Finally! GREAT WORK! If no one with the USA version is going for the collectable, I've started on them and will upload soon. If someone's already started I'll just pass it up.

The following 2 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, ThatEpicSomeone
11-14-2017, 11:05 AM #4
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by ArmChairWarrior View Post
You're the fuckin man! Thanks and the collectibles save would be awesome!!

Agreed, that’d be beyond fucking awesome. Thank you so much for this!!

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
11-14-2017, 11:06 AM #5
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Finally! GREAT WORK! If no one with the USA version is going for the collectable, I've started on them and will upload soon. If someone's already started I'll just pass it up.

Would happily accept any trophies you could provide. Thanks for all your contributions to the save community.
11-14-2017, 12:51 PM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

USA Download: You must login or register to view this content.

YouTube Guide:

Legendary.... if you do collectibles that would be nice.. if not I was thinking of doing them myself and uploading on my playthrough.. I seen “XiiPord” say the same thing... so we shall see what happens!
11-14-2017, 02:16 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Someone is already working on that he did say he will upload it by this evening
11-14-2017, 03:03 PM #8
I'm gonna start right after I get off work, then I'll test it & make sure it works. But no worries, it shouldn't take too long on easy difficulty. Smile
11-14-2017, 03:43 PM #9

I will have a saying with the veteran trophy and the collectibles going up today
11-14-2017, 03:46 PM #10
I'm gonna start right after I get off work, then I'll test it & make sure it works. But no worries, it shouldn't take too long on easy difficulty. Smile

Great save buddy ! I am Salty I stayed up all night playing on veteran though to make mine lmao! I will upload collectibles tonight when I get home from work thoughSmile
Last edited by Humbles ; 11-14-2017 at 03:49 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo