Post: Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, Distinguished Service [CUSA05969]
11-14-2017, 07:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my USA Save for Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, this trophy should pop right after credits roll so don't worry.

You'll load up the save with an "Epilogue", inside Mission 11, called "The Rhine". I am debating on if I should do a collectibles save later with all Heroic Actions & Mementos completed except for the one to get the trophy.

USA Download - Veteran: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

YouTube Guide:

-

USA Download - Collectibles: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Collectible is found on mission 11, "The Rhine", once done you can earn the trophy, go to 11:33 on this video:
YouTube Guide:

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 05-17-2020 at 05:54 PM. Reason: updating text

The following 137 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], 19willy74, 2minican, Abdulla4542, abemad12, ADAY, Amarildo88, AnalogAnomaly, angelbless, Ashraf1979, Ashton-Brant, barnoz, Berserker, Bigae, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, bsv683, BugMeNot10, BUdawg, cem_aslan, chapu23, Charles Manson, ChrisJunior01, Coro, crackmax, DaIlluminati, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, DarkBlueHaze, deadlysin, dejamh96, [email protected], denadyne, Diego_kyo, Disabled, DjSomethingElse, Dr Salem, dragun619, dvdfnn84, dyear20, eaglesdude89, Ecclesia, Edsonlel, EK84, erickdenny, f100fahad, famezgamez, farfarok, fifa 17, filhodaputa, Firmamento, FISH1990, frsilva, Gabrielnunes900, galo7, goosesteax, GTA_Trevor, guidops99, H_dh, HACHE0, hearthbuddy, hongthay, ibigwolf, ishotboston, ito, Ivan003, jackie_k, jacks81x, Jboehke, Jefferson, jill, johnsmith10109, Jordan1999, jr_junior, jv43, Kaizetsu, kataniam, kaveh-slayer, kazuhirahunt, kenwana, kinlop, KleberMishima, kowal76, LightLong, Lucas-Vinicius, manabyte77, marx, maxtemptation, MdCarrera93, milito0022, moody, MorfeoSandman, napoleao2, Natur_Al, nielo594, nikardo1982, Oliver-H-Arias, pandorra13 and 37 other users.
11-23-2017, 12:55 PM #11
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

Welcome to my USA Save for Call of Duty WW2 Veteran Difficulty, this trophy should pop right after credits roll so don't worry.

You'll load up the save with an "Epilogue", inside Mission 11, called "The Rhine". I am debating on if I should do a collectibles save later with all Heroic Actions & Mementos completed except for the one to get the trophy.

USA Download: You must login or register to view this content.

YouTube Guide:

Does this one include the profile ?
Other previous saves reported by users saying you need the profile save for the trophy to pop.

Thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

a6las, payslyde
11-23-2017, 02:35 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Other previous saves reported by users saying you need the profile save for the trophy to pop.

Thanks

You will need to delete your own profile save to let it work
01-06-2018, 11:03 PM #13
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Thanks

If you have the save it says "CUSAxxxxxx" as zip & it has all the files inside it for the like profile or the manual save or whatever, then its fine. Just open your save wizard, resign & load on ps4.
01-07-2018, 04:38 AM #14
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
If you have the save it says "CUSAxxxxxx" as zip & it has all the files inside it for the like profile or the manual save or whatever, then its fine. Just open your save wizard, resign & load on ps4.

appreciate the response and save bro! also did you by chance get the heroic stuff done would love that save idk why but i really just cant get into this game its oddly just not interesting for me anymore...bored with COD lol
01-07-2018, 08:08 AM #15
Jtripz
Bounty hunter

USA Download: You must login or register to view this content.

YouTube Guide:

hopefully you upload your plat save Smile
01-07-2018, 01:18 PM #16
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
appreciate the response and save bro! also did you by chance get the heroic stuff done would love that save idk why but i really just cant get into this game its oddly just not interesting for me anymore...bored with COD lol

Heroic? No, I didn’t bother because it was too much of a side task. Check out xiipord, he did it for the heroic drag, which I actually used today.
01-30-2018, 03:52 PM #17
williamstorm
Save Point
does anyone have a EUR version?
05-18-2018, 10:03 AM #18
Ty for your hard work
05-18-2018, 10:04 AM #19
Ty for your time and hours played
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo