Post: Call of Duty: WW2 All Mementos And Veteran Difficulty Save [CUSA05969]
11-15-2017, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Click the picture to Download!
You must login or register to view this content.
Okay so I noticed last night a lot of people requesting this save for the US version of this game so I stayed up alllll night getting this finished for you guys and it was a blast! This is my first save ever so I hope I did you guys proud! Plenty more where that came from! Also I do take request Smile

Directions:
Veteran Trophy: You will start at the end of the epilogue on Veteran difficulty. Simply run to the end of the mission, and finish it. After the long scene, you will get your trophies!
Collectibles: After completing the game just load up chapter 11 "The Rhine" and get the first collectible to pop that trophy. Use the video linked below and skip to 11:32 to see where this collectible is located!
Video:

Side note: I also got all the trophies for requesting ammo, grenades, mortars, spotting enemies, and health in this save. So maybe request one of each for those trophies to pop? Please test and let me know!

Also, I am working on a complete save set! So heroic actions will be uploaded tomorrow as well as a few others! Enjoy Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 49 users say thank you to Humbles for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, AleCarlos, asanro, bang4stylez, BIO9527, bsv683, cem_aslan, Dr Salem, Drufio, FallenSoldier, Feinars, foreveryoung239, GaryG59, Geek-_-Du64, H_dh, Hatchet Harry, hearthbuddy, ILikeToCheatPS3, Ind07s, jeizze, LaughTracks, Lighthammer88, LightLong, manabyte77, Mc07, n00b_tube, napoleao2, neorock, NGM, Oliver santiago, Oliver-H-Arias, palojaeger, pierro76600, Ps3_Xploder, R0ugh, REDZ, Sanito02, sebycurv5, shz_hossein, simic88, STVBDKD, ThatEpicSomeone, turbo_nova2l, wagneraquino, walkingaroundnow, witlzx28, Wosley, zanui, Ziutek55
12-31-2017, 05:10 PM #29
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Dude, he got banned.

So I heard in another thread. I’m only four trophies from a plat it this point. I just have a few reall difficult zombie mode trophies. I wondered if a save with those trophies completed might pop. In particular the trophy for surviving until wave 20 in the prologue.
12-31-2017, 05:18 PM #30
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
So I heard in another thread. I’m only four trophies from a plat it this point. I just have a few reall difficult zombie mode trophies. I wondered if a save with those trophies completed might pop. In particular the trophy for surviving until wave 20 in the prologue.

A save will not help with anything zombie related since you cant make a save in the middle of a zombie game
12-31-2017, 09:54 PM #31
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
A save will not help with anything zombie related since you cant make a save in the middle of a zombie game

So it’s confirmed server sided :(. This is one of the most frustrating plats ever.
01-01-2018, 12:11 AM #32
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
So it’s confirmed server sided :(. This is one of the most frustrating plats ever.

Not server sided but you will need a save just before the trophy gets obtained but thats simple impossible in zombies since if you quit the game and you go back you will need to start from 0 again
01-01-2018, 05:03 PM #33
manabyte77
Little One
I just got the plat if you think it may help.
01-02-2018, 04:04 PM #34
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
I just got the plat if you think it may help.

please upload your plat thanks Smile
01-05-2018, 11:19 PM #35
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
used your save and the trophies for med packsm, ammo etc dont pop
01-06-2018, 12:19 AM #36
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by southpaw
He's banned so unless someone else knows how to get it you wont get a response from him.

fricken ay lol well hope someone knows how or has a US plat save they can upload with their profile.
01-06-2018, 10:57 PM #37
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
fricken ay lol well hope someone knows how or has a US plat save they can upload with their profile.

I have a veteran difficulty save, & all of my trophies for that popped over time. I didn't test to see if individual ones like grenades or ammo would pop. Im sure they would though if you replayed one or two missions & asked for ammo a few times. Same with all the other requests, like spotting troops, or smoking enemies. I got all of those naturally playing the campaign, especially because those are hard to individually farm for while doing a veteran run in the first place.

Go You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 01-06-2018 at 11:00 PM.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo