Post: Call of Duty: WW2 All Mementos And Veteran Difficulty Save [CUSA05969]
11-15-2017, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Click the picture to Download!
Okay so I noticed last night a lot of people requesting this save for the US version of this game so I stayed up alllll night getting this finished for you guys and it was a blast! This is my first save ever so I hope I did you guys proud! Plenty more where that came from! Also I do take request Smile

Directions:
Veteran Trophy: You will start at the end of the epilogue on Veteran difficulty. Simply run to the end of the mission, and finish it. After the long scene, you will get your trophies!
Collectibles: After completing the game just load up chapter 11 "The Rhine" and get the first collectible to pop that trophy. Use the video linked below and skip to 11:32 to see where this collectible is located!
Video:

Side note: I also got all the trophies for requesting ammo, grenades, mortars, spotting enemies, and health in this save. So maybe request one of each for those trophies to pop? Please test and let me know!

Also, I am working on a complete save set! So heroic actions will be uploaded tomorrow as well as a few others! Enjoy Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 49 users say thank you to Humbles for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, AleCarlos, asanro, bang4stylez, BIO9527, bsv683, cem_aslan, Dr Salem, Drufio, FallenSoldier, Feinars, foreveryoung239, GaryG59, Geek-_-Du64, H_dh, Hatchet Harry, hearthbuddy, ILikeToCheatPS3, Ind07s, jeizze, LaughTracks, Lighthammer88, LightLong, manabyte77, Mc07, n00b_tube, napoleao2, neorock, NGM, Oliver santiago, Oliver-H-Arias, palojaeger, pierro76600, Ps3_Xploder, R0ugh, REDZ, Sanito02, sebycurv5, shz_hossein, simic88, STVBDKD, ThatEpicSomeone, turbo_nova2l, wagneraquino, walkingaroundnow, witlzx28, Wosley, zanui, Ziutek55
11-15-2017, 05:47 AM #2
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Humbles View Post
Click the picture to Download!
Okay so I noticed last night a lot of people requesting this save for the US version of this game so I stayed up alllll night getting this finished for you guys and it was a blast! This is my first save ever so I hope I did you guys proud! Plenty more where that came from! Also I do take request Smile

Directions:
Veteran Trophy: You will start at the end of the epilogue on Veteran difficulty. Simply run to the end of the mission, and finish it. After the long scene, you will get your trophies!
Collectibles: After completing the game just load up chapter 11 "The Rhine" and get the first collectible to pop that trophy. Use the video linked below and skip to 11:32 to see where this collectible is located!
Video:

Side note: I also got all the trophies for requesting ammo, grenades, mortars, spotting enemies, and health in this save. So maybe request one of each for those trophies to pop? Please test and let me know!

Also, I am working on a complete save set! So heroic actions will be uploaded tomorrow as well as a few others! Enjoy Smile

Thank you so much for this! A save set for the game would be awesome!! Smile
11-15-2017, 07:22 AM #3
Did you do the side trophies for each individual missions as well? I'd like that, if you did Smile
11-15-2017, 11:29 AM #4
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Did you do the side trophies for each individual missions as well? I'd like that, if you did Smile

I did, but I doubt those would pop
11-15-2017, 12:07 PM #5
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Thank you so much for this! A save set for the game would be awesome!! Smile

No problem buddy!
11-15-2017, 04:32 PM #6
NGM
Bounty hunter
nice work did you got the platinum on this save or ?
11-15-2017, 04:37 PM #7
Originally posted by NGM View Post
nice work did you got the platinum on this save or ?

No but did get my platinum lastnight! Ill upload the save today and see if its any use

The following user thanked Humbles for this useful post:

NGM
11-15-2017, 09:18 PM #8
Mil123
Save Point
Thank you for everything ❤️
Did the work for EU ? My game Europe
11-15-2017, 10:20 PM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mil123 View Post
Thank you for everything ❤️
Did the work for EU ? My game Europe

there are already 3 eu saves online what you can use in other threads
11-16-2017, 08:04 PM #10
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Humbles View Post
No but did get my platinum lastnight! Ill upload the save today and see if its any use

Any chance of uploading saves for the individual mission misc trophies? Like your tank above 80% at the last checkpoint, your jeep obstacle freebefore the last checkpoint, no missed shots with the sniper rifle defending Zussman at the last checkpoint? They’d be a HUGE help! Smile

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

Ind07s
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo