Post: [US] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Gallery Completion Save
11-24-2017, 07:07 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a save I just finished that you can use to get that pesky trophy for 100% gallery completion. I must warn though that due to how many other things have been completed in this save that it might pop other trophies as well and incredibly out of order at that, so just for the sake of caution I'd wait to use this until you have all other trophies first. Also of note is that I owned all the DLC for this game in making this save but due to almost all of that DLC being entirely cosmetic I'm not sure if it'll be needed to use this yourself. It requires further testing in that respect.

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions for this save are:

Fire up dream log and continue with a character of your choice. You need to pick a stage where you can use Jozu as a support character. Luckily the stage you shoud be standing on already (Summit Showdown Again!) is one such stage. Select the stage and set sail. If Jozu isn't one of your supports back out and try again. Once you find him play through the stage aiming to get as many support kills as you can (3000 or so should be enough). After the stage ends if you got enough "!" you'll see Jozu level to 5 and unlock his last crew gallery tab. After the game saves the We... know everything in all of history... trophy should pop for 100% gallery completion.

I hope this ends up helping someone with the monumental effort of getting the platinum for this game. I personally put over 170 hours in to make this possible and I don't wish that on anyone else. Enjoy!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-09-2018 at 11:31 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, captainftw, gavincorey97x, krustytoe, lazy-zack, Mansour252, milito0022, MrLibido, palojaeger, pandorra13, TheBlackPec, Wosley, yisusbcn, Zekahn
11-27-2017, 08:45 AM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
God I hope someone could resign it to EU!!!
11-27-2017, 11:33 PM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
God I hope someone could resign it to EU!!!

I hope that too.
EDIT: Crap, i see the save contain the DLC...i cant use, damm.
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 11-27-2017 at 11:39 PM.
03-09-2018, 11:07 AM #4
Pouet
Gobble
need !!! Winky Winky thx
07-10-2018, 09:11 PM #5
Mansour252
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you for your perfect job
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo