11-25-2017, 04:05 AM #1
Pluwka
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Greetings. This is almost a platinum save game, only trophy 15 co-op quests are not executed, I can post it later. In this preservation, there are 40 million experience, to open all branches of skills. Conservation was not checked for trophies, but .. When playing with the second joystick, in the local game, the second player received more than 50% of the trophies in 1 hour.
Try it, maybe everything will work.

ENJOY) Hammy
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-20-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to Pluwka for this useful post:

1Tirry, aeneax, Anthony-Tyrone-Peterson, Blackramzes, fonfir, frez0r, Hoseinm1990, ignored467, luckydevil, ruburuk, Ubayd, Wosley
03-20-2018, 08:41 PM #2
Tried to Re-region to US. Doesn't seem to work sadly. Do you have a US save by anychance?
03-22-2018, 08:46 PM #3
Pluwka
Haxor!
Originally posted by ICronusI View Post
Tried to Re-region to US. Doesn't seem to work sadly. Do you have a US save by anychance?

Nope, sorry Sal
05-19-2020, 06:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Pluwka View Post

Greetings. This is almost a platinum save game, only trophy 15 co-op quests are not executed, I can post it later. In this preservation, there are 40 million experience, to open all branches of skills. Conservation was not checked for trophies, but .. When playing with the second joystick, in the local game, the second player received more than 50% of the trophies in 1 hour.

ENJOY) Hammy

i'm 3 years late but i was able to re-region this file. Thanks!

The following 2 users say thank you to luckydevil for this useful post:

Dark_invasor, xicor666

The following user groaned luckydevil for this awful post:

sun813
05-20-2020, 02:36 PM #5
sun813
Rookie
Originally posted by luckydevil View Post
Originally posted by Pluwka View Post

ENJOY) Hammy

i'm 3 years late but i was able to re-region this file. Thanks!

PLease re-region it for me. God bless.
05-21-2020, 01:20 PM #6
You can easily do it yourself by following a quick guide on YouTube. It's not complicated

The following user groaned luckydevil for this awful post:

sun813
05-21-2020, 01:29 PM #7
sun813
Rookie
You can easily do it yourself by following a quick guide on YouTube. It's not complicated

Man, I know that. THough I made a mistake buying the save wizard web edition instead of the pro max. Can you do me that favor?
05-21-2020, 04:15 PM #8
Blackramzes
Save Point

You Have a link?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo