Post: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Saves (Not Complete) [CUSA06417]
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM #1
Coplex
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, This is my first time posting but wanted to start contributing.

I have a save for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for PS4 (USA Region)

This save is for all the titles, ninja info cards, collection items and also pops the 30 hours trophy if you wait about 2 minutes.

All titles trophy - Just press options and go to world map, use the warp scroll option 2 times (Can just teleport to the leaf village both times)
If you want to make it look legit get ready to close application since the 50 titles trophy will pop first then the collect all titles will pop after.

For the Ninja info cards - go to the ninja info cards shop, it's in the leaf village in between the BBQ shop and the bento shop. Buy the only pack of cards left to pop your trophy Smile

Collection items is in music - it's the last one in the music list. Purchase that to get the collections trophy.

This can pop other trophies like if you're missing any S rank etcs but it seems this save will mainly just save you from the online grind of 50 wins and 20 losses to obtain titles. It saves you from needing all ninja cards and titles which are the lengthy bits.
If anyone has any other saves that can contribute to here please let me know

I hope I wrote this properly and neatly, I apologise if it isn't the best. I just wanted to start posting the games I am working on so that I can help others.

Cheers and good luck towards your platinum!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-01-2019 at 02:19 PM. Reason: title

The following 14 users say thank you to Coplex for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, BubbaDaBarb, HW99, inboxps3, ItachiJN, IvaMoreno, leejunfan30000, Luchoo0, mastergoku30, OptimusSonic, SaiyanBeyondGod, troleik, Wosley, xBloodPark
11-27-2017, 09:51 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Coplex View Post
Hello everyone, This is my first time posting but wanted to start contributing.

I have a save for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for PS4 (USA Region)

This save is for all the titles, ninja info cards, collection items and also pops the 30 hours trophy if you wait about 2 minutes.

All titles trophy - Just press options and go to world map, use the warp scroll option 2 times (Can just teleport to the leaf village both times)
If you want to make it look legit get ready to close application since the 50 titles trophy will pop first then the collect all titles will pop after.

For the Ninja info cards - go to the ninja info cards shop, it's in the leaf village in between the BBQ shop and the bento shop. Buy the only pack of cards left to pop your trophy Smile

Collection items is in music - it's the last one in the music list. Purchase that to get the collections trophy.

This can pop other trophies like if you're missing any S rank etcs but it seems this save will mainly just save you from the online grind of 50 wins and 20 losses to obtain titles. It saves you from needing all ninja cards and titles which are the lengthy bits.
If anyone has any other saves that can contribute to here please let me know

I hope I wrote this properly and neatly, I apologise if it isn't the best. I just wanted to start posting the games I am working on so that I can help others.

Cheers and good luck towards your platinum!

You must login or register to view this content.

Added to You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

darkbasic
01-13-2018, 10:19 PM #3
jkfowler
Save Point
Used it, didn't pop any S Rank trophies though, unless i need to do the battle first?
01-14-2018, 03:27 AM #4
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
I need Eu save
03-31-2018, 05:04 PM #5
bunga
Gobble
Thank you very much :d
09-30-2019, 10:05 PM #6
So, for the clearing of the mission chapters themselves, will I be able to unlock those as well? I went through the missions that ended the chapter but the trophy didnt unlock.
12-21-2019, 08:46 PM #7
I have re-signed this save to the EU region (CUSA06291).
Maybe you will add this to the thread name?

Anyway here's the re-signed save for EU - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by bracker ; 12-21-2019 at 08:47 PM.

The following user thanked bracker for this useful post:

OptimusSonic
12-28-2019, 06:52 PM #8
do u have a save for the "Story Assembler" trophy? It's the last trophy i need for the platinum and the trophy is bugged for me.
Thanks Smile
12-28-2019, 06:52 PM #9
do u have a save for the "Story Assembler" trophy? It's the last trophy i need for the platinum and the trophy is bugged for me.

Thanks Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo