12-03-2017, 12:51 PM #1
reptil-1997
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today i will share you my platinum save from Surgeon Simulator. I don't know which trophys you can earn with this save. Hope anyone can test this save.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-18-2018 at 02:47 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to reptil-1997 for this useful post:

``,, abuhmeed11, adruino, AkumaNYC, Ali D Killer, alialmulal_98, blackmage, Bonfim36, Bottega, brand129, busterdawg69, chrystianomoura, clf_17, Danger940, dunkleosteus, edwin688, exterminator05, fade666, fenicce, fqowT, gigiverna, Gilouf, hassanxx, Ibmendes, ItalianMunchiez, iZeT_Clash, joevice, Jshepp, KingSoulless_, kiwi31, KleberMishima, kuzya, lg1tpnoykiller, licopaiva, lllMcCallister, luckydevil, MIDIBlack666, MindController, Miss-A, mokozan, MotorMouth0911, Nisas,, ooxxhdxxoo90, Petra Arkanian, plavlad, Plexor, pppx, salvusio, sankal, Sb_Slim_, scidpro, SHUG_Diesel, SidneiRodrigues, sirliftsalot1996, SirMicolash, Slifer213, snahp888, Sourwrld, stasya, tdgfh2, The_Sloth, ThePham, thewheelman, TonyNio, trek123, UnknownIdentity, Victor-Kenway, Vitxlzz, Witcher0315, Wosley, XxChaos11xX, ZeeZo76
12-04-2017, 02:09 AM #11
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Today i will share you my platinum save from Surgeon Simulator. I don't know which trophys you can earn with this save. Hope anyone can test this save.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have the VR version of this game, would you know by any chance if it is compatible?
Thanks in advance!
12-04-2017, 03:43 AM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Petra
I have the VR version of this game, would you know by any chance if it is compatible?
Thanks in advance!

I seen the VR version has a total diffrent stack so the chances are really low that it will work :(

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
12-04-2017, 08:05 AM #13
Coplex
Haxor!
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
well good news is every trophy can be obtained with this save, I got several I was missing but the bad is for the best surgeon in the world trophy, it was done when it was still possible to earn it after the 6th operation. this glitch was patched and the game downloads prepatched now. there are a lot of A++ surgery but maybe 6 or 7 that need to be done. there is nothing lower than A rank. You still need to be good to get the time related trophies and those A++ ranks. I say we work on getting all surgeries to A++ on this save as a community so that trophy will be obtainable by doing any surery A++ rank. I'll mess around when I have time to kill, but people more skilled than me may be able to hammer them out. I'm sitting at 52% trophies as I had a bunch before I used this save.

Ps if anyone has Iam bread plat save that is very much needed as well. reptile you probably did it if you platted surgeon lol.

Yeh I am sitting at 62% was hoping for a save soon, I have the surgeries that are required for A++ rank before they fixed it but I didn't even know it was fixed so I stopped playing after that because it pissed me off tbh...
So with this save we do need to do ALL the surgeries A++?
12-04-2017, 08:33 AM #14
Coplex
Haxor!
well good news is every trophy can be obtained with this save, I got several I was missing but the bad is for the best surgeon in the world trophy, it was done when it was still possible to earn it after the 6th operation. this glitch was patched and the game downloads prepatched now. there are a lot of A++ surgery but maybe 6 or 7 that need to be done. there is nothing lower than A rank. You still need to be good to get the time related trophies and those A++ ranks. I say we work on getting all surgeries to A++ on this save as a community so that trophy will be obtainable by doing any surery A++ rank. I'll mess around when I have time to kill, but people more skilled than me may be able to hammer them out. I'm sitting at 52% trophies as I had a bunch before I used this save.

Ps if anyone has Iam bread plat save that is very much needed as well. reptile you probably did it if you platted surgeon lol.

If someone can do the 2 space ones he's missing A++ I can probably do the Ambulance ones. I just suck so much at the ones in space, I can't grab shit half the time....

Ambulance isn't bad just luck based for me on it moving.
12-04-2017, 12:38 PM #15
Originally posted by Coplex View Post
If someone can do the 2 space ones he's missing A++ I can probably do the Ambulance ones. I just suck so much at the ones in space, I can't grab shit half the time....

Ambulance isn't bad just luck based for me on it moving.

I would need a ton of practice, I never got past the heart surgery on the second location.
12-04-2017, 09:48 PM #16
Coplex
Haxor!
I would need a ton of practice, I never got past the heart surgery on the second location.

Yeh the controls aren't exactly the best lol...

Well if someone can A++ the 2 surgeries in space I think I can get the last 3 in ambulance, then all you'd need to do is an easy one and I reckon it'd pop all of them.
12-05-2017, 12:13 AM #17
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
I seen the VR version has a total diffrent stack so the chances are really low that it will work :(

Thanks Wosley, I feared as much. Will have to do it the old school way Smile

The following user thanked Petra Arkanian for this useful post:

Wosley
12-05-2017, 01:43 AM #18
Originally posted by Petra
Thanks Wosley, I feared as much. Will have to do it the old school way Smile

post your save when you finish it please.
12-05-2017, 01:54 AM #19
post your save when you finish it please.

Will do but might take some time, being a mom and all...
Expect you to do the same if you finish before I do Winky Winky
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo