12-03-2017, 12:51 PM #1
reptil-1997
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today i will share you my platinum save from Surgeon Simulator. I don't know which trophys you can earn with this save. Hope anyone can test this save.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-18-2018 at 02:47 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to reptil-1997 for this useful post:

``,, abuhmeed11, adruino, AkumaNYC, Ali D Killer, alialmulal_98, blackmage, Bonfim36, Bottega, brand129, busterdawg69, chrystianomoura, clf_17, Danger940, dunkleosteus, edwin688, exterminator05, fade666, fenicce, fqowT, gigiverna, Gilouf, hassanxx, Ibmendes, ItalianMunchiez, iZeT_Clash, joevice, Jshepp, KingSoulless_, kiwi31, KleberMishima, kuzya, lg1tpnoykiller, licopaiva, lllMcCallister, luckydevil, MIDIBlack666, MindController, Miss-A, mokozan, MotorMouth0911, Nisas,, ooxxhdxxoo90, Petra Arkanian, plavlad, Plexor, pppx, salvusio, sankal, Sb_Slim_, scidpro, SHUG_Diesel, SidneiRodrigues, sirliftsalot1996, SirMicolash, Slifer213, snahp888, Sourwrld, stasya, tdgfh2, The_Sloth, ThePham, thewheelman, TonyNio, trek123, UnknownIdentity, Victor-Kenway, Vitxlzz, Witcher0315, Wosley, XxChaos11xX, ZeeZo76
12-03-2017, 03:26 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Today i will share you my platinum save from Surgeon Simulator. I don't know which trophys you can earn with this save. Hope anyone can test this save.

You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing job ! got the EU version but i might buy the USA version for this and do you got your ps4 on a old firmware ?

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
12-03-2017, 03:49 PM #3
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Amazing job ! got the EU version but i might buy the USA version for this and do you got your ps4 on a old firmware ?

The save is very old, got the Platinum a long time ago.
12-03-2017, 03:55 PM #4
Wosley
The save is very old, got the Platinum a long time ago.

Like your sure its of 4.70 ? Like lets say if you made the save on 4.70 and dint touch it anymore after that but just upgrade to the 5.01 firmware it become automatic a 5.01 save unless you had it saved on a usb stick
12-03-2017, 03:58 PM #5
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Like your sure its of 4.70 ? Like lets say if you made the save on 4.70 and dint touch it anymore after that but just upgrade to the 5.01 firmware it become automatic a 5.01 save unless you had it saved on a usb stick

Oh ok i didn't notice that the save automatically to 5.01 Smile
12-03-2017, 04:00 PM #6
Wosley
Oh ok i didn't notice that the save automatically to 5.01 Smile

You cant see it without putting it on Save Wizard Smile

i just did ask just in case maybe xploder upgrades to 4.70 or 4.74 so that people know they cant use this save with xploder if that ever gonna happen Winky Winky

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

reptil-1997
12-03-2017, 05:37 PM #7
Today i will share you my platinum save from Surgeon Simulator. I don't know which trophys you can earn with this save. Hope anyone can test this save.

You must login or register to view this content.

You are a god I've been wanting this for a long time. I will test it today when I get off work.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Wosley
12-03-2017, 07:34 PM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You are a god I've been wanting this for a long time. I will test it today when I get off work.

Plz report back and tell us what pops
12-03-2017, 08:58 PM #9
Anyone can test ?
12-03-2017, 09:59 PM #10
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Plz report back and tell us what pops

well good news is every trophy can be obtained with this save, I got several I was missing but the bad is for the best surgeon in the world trophy, it was done when it was still possible to earn it after the 6th operation. this glitch was patched and the game downloads prepatched now. there are a lot of A++ surgery but maybe 6 or 7 that need to be done. there is nothing lower than A rank. You still need to be good to get the time related trophies and those A++ ranks. I say we work on getting all surgeries to A++ on this save as a community so that trophy will be obtainable by doing any surery A++ rank. I'll mess around when I have time to kill, but people more skilled than me may be able to hammer them out. I'm sitting at 52% trophies as I had a bunch before I used this save.

Ps if anyone has Iam bread plat save that is very much needed as well. reptile you probably did it if you platted surgeon lol.
Last edited by AkumaNYC ; 12-03-2017 at 10:02 PM.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Nabeil17
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo