Post: Kingdom Hearts BBS diaries entries and epilogue commands [CUSA05786]
12-06-2017, 04:19 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i came back with another rpg time consuming trophies. I finally managed to convert ps3 save to ps4 of KH BBS so no need of farming and play over and over the same game. Don't look at the game icons since the save is replaced but the icons remains the same.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enter in the stickers menu and move one sticker. The Adventurers Trophies pops. With Aqua just get a better score on Destiny Island Pro ice cream minigame to get the Maestro trophy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just fight enemies and spam triangle (fire) The Warriors trophies pops
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-12-2019 at 06:39 PM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, adiazmor, adolphskye, ady, aeki88, aeneax, alguse00, alphapiers, amansangar, aocesare, Artur-Harder, Aurel_, Auron94, ben365-, bensora, Bert960, Bierbubi88, Bob_Morris, boltstryke, boysimatupang, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, Byroncode, cantu, chaaaron, chacedavis, Chrisvanleersum, Chuel, ClaireAndLeon, cloudstrife7x, codenam47, conwin3838, Corvis, Cotton0481, crvvp, Dannyman, darkrai98, DarkraiNewmoon, daydreamin__, dez420mcl, DiabloPinata, DiamondReborn, Doggloc1992, dokoia, Dragon150, dragoner, drajes, eledion, Elvitek, epicstrike, Eric-White, estebech, frazzee1, Goofy95, gowhawx, Greatness216, grifuz88, hajwel, hanonimo31, HashtagHeel, Hassan-Radwan, HcK, heartofdarkness, Hedgehog, heyinkdan, Iryl92, itezal88, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, JoaSanLop, jourvey, JTShifty, juhujuhu, kaiiyonz, Kaizer123, Kalathras, Kasuje, kefkakuma, kekzii91, kerwell, kidultswim, KJGungeon, Klift84, KMIN, kokoromialos, KuraiHitotsu, kurothekitty, leaser, LionSKennedy, Liquidity, LockonEin, logans86, lucashary, luffy112, Lunxro, mabscottsville, mad28, mai231, marcelhc8 and 60 other users.
02-14-2018, 12:33 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Basically is the same thing Onix001 did for Darksiders 2, i can write it but actually just used for BBS, tried Zestiria ps3-> ps4 but didnt work

Everything is welcome Smile
02-14-2018, 11:37 PM #21
I was just curious because I found this You must login or register to view this content. which is a platinum set to BBS for PS3. Lets face it, no one wants to get the BBS trophies a second time. But if its more trouble converting than just unlocking them normally might as well just finish it out. I mean you did go ahead and give us saves to the most Grindy parts of the Trophies which I thank you for a ton with that alone!!
02-18-2018, 08:06 PM #22
demcclendon
Save Point
Could someone please possibly write the guide on how to convert PS3 KHBBS to PS4 save file? I have my own platinum saves from my PS3 that I'd love to convert over to my PS4! I've tried one method myself however, it resulted in a corrupted save file. I decrypted my platinum PS3 save in Bruteforce while also opening my KHBBS PS4 save in Savewizard's advanced mode. While in advanced mode I hit import save and I imported the decrypted PS3 save from Bruteforce to Savewizard. After that I found a slot in advanced mode that contained a zero, and I retyped zero so I could save the changes made. Save wizard successfully added the changes, and encrypted the save file back. It even allowed me to add more cheats to it; however, once loaded in the actually game, it says its a corrupted file. If anyone could write guide I'd appreciate it, and for anyone attempting trial and error process, this was one of my failed attempts.
Last edited by demcclendon ; 02-18-2018 at 10:17 PM.
02-18-2018, 10:53 PM #23
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by demcclendon View Post

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Everything is welcome Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 02-18-2018 at 10:56 PM.

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
02-20-2018, 11:05 PM #24
demcclendon
Save Point
Thanks a ton!!!
03-05-2018, 01:07 PM #25
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
will these saves unlock the collector trophy for collecting all stickers?
03-05-2018, 08:10 PM #26
converting from ps3 to ps4 isnt too hard, basically open the decrypted ps3 save in hex editor, and open the ps4 save in advanced mode. find the start of the actual start and end offset of the ps3 and ps4 data, its unlikely to be the entire save as there is "header data" then just copy the ps3 data to the ps4, then resign. it doesnt work for all games, its hit and miss mainly because often the hex data will be reversed or sometimes just an entirely different layout. its not very user friendly, hence why no ones made a guide for it

however i have done it for a few saves, and did it for my entire kindgom hearts 1 save set.
03-05-2018, 09:23 PM #27
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
converting from ps3 to ps4 isnt too hard, basically open the decrypted ps3 save in hex editor, and open the ps4 save in advanced mode. find the start of the actual start and end offset of the ps3 and ps4 data, its unlikely to be the entire save as there is "header data" then just copy the ps3 data to the ps4, then resign. it doesnt work for all games, its hit and miss mainly because often the hex data will be reversed or sometimes just an entirely different layout. its not very user friendly, hence why no ones made a guide for it

however i have done it for a few saves, and did it for my entire kindgom hearts 1 save set.

I wonder if that method would work for Kingdom Hearts ReCoM because I seem to remember there being a really nice save set for it on the PS3.
03-07-2018, 09:43 AM #28
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
everytime i use the above method i cnt load the saves as theyre corrupted :( am i doing something wrong?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo