Post: Kingdom Hearts BBS diaries entries and epilogue commands [CUSA05786]
12-06-2017, 04:19 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i came back with another rpg time consuming trophies. I finally managed to convert ps3 save to ps4 of KH BBS so no need of farming and play over and over the same game. Don't look at the game icons since the save is replaced but the icons remains the same.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enter in the stickers menu and move one sticker. The Adventurers Trophies pops. With Aqua just get a better score on Destiny Island Pro ice cream minigame to get the Maestro trophy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just fight enemies and spam triangle (fire) The Warriors trophies pops
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-12-2019 at 06:39 PM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, adiazmor, adolphskye, ady, aeki88, aeneax, alguse00, alphapiers, amansangar, aocesare, Artur-Harder, Aurel_, Auron94, ben365-, bensora, Bert960, Bierbubi88, Bob_Morris, boltstryke, boysimatupang, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, Byroncode, cantu, chaaaron, chacedavis, Chrisvanleersum, Chuel, ClaireAndLeon, cloudstrife7x, codenam47, conwin3838, Corvis, Cotton0481, crvvp, Dannyman, darkrai98, DarkraiNewmoon, daydreamin__, dez420mcl, DiabloPinata, DiamondReborn, Doggloc1992, dokoia, Dragon150, dragoner, drajes, eledion, Elvitek, epicstrike, Eric-White, estebech, frazzee1, Goofy95, gowhawx, Greatness216, grifuz88, hajwel, hanonimo31, HashtagHeel, Hassan-Radwan, HcK, heartofdarkness, Hedgehog, heyinkdan, Iryl92, itezal88, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, JoaSanLop, jourvey, JTShifty, juhujuhu, kaiiyonz, Kaizer123, Kalathras, Kasuje, kefkakuma, kekzii91, kerwell, kidultswim, KJGungeon, Klift84, KMIN, kokoromialos, KuraiHitotsu, kurothekitty, leaser, LionSKennedy, Liquidity, LockonEin, logans86, lucashary, luffy112, Lunxro, mabscottsville, mad28, mai231, marcelhc8 and 60 other users.
12-06-2017, 04:47 PM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
It will pop The Adventurer trophies for everyone or one character in particular?

Warriors too?
12-06-2017, 05:05 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
It will pop The Adventurer trophies for everyone or one character in particular?

Warriors too?

3 saver for everyone
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 12-06-2017 at 05:09 PM.

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
12-06-2017, 05:07 PM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Thank you a lot. I saw there are a lot of saves inside the folder. I'll test them and report. Thanks again for your effort.
12-06-2017, 05:16 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Thank you a lot. I saw there are a lot of saves inside the folder. I'll test them and report. Thanks again for your effort.

The save inside the "New Cartel" doesnt count. Use only the 3 save in the right folder.
12-06-2017, 06:21 PM #6
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Adventurers worked perfectly.
I seem to not get the Warriors one. Tried Aqua and Ventus but they don't have a fire in their command list.
12-06-2017, 07:08 PM #7
RPGAddict
Little One
Adventurers worked perfectly.
I seem to not get the Warriors one. Tried Aqua and Ventus but they don't have a fire in their command list.

Doesnt they have all fire/a/aga in command list?
12-06-2017, 09:31 PM #8
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Doesnt they have all fire/a/aga in command list?

trying right now. Aqua got:
Time splicer
Thunder surge
triple firaga
thundaga shot
magnega
curaga

So if I keep using "triple firaga" at lv 4 I'll unlock it?
12-06-2017, 09:34 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
trying right now. Aqua got:
Time splicer
Thunder surge
triple firaga
thundaga shot
magnega
curaga

So if I keep using "triple firaga" at lv 4 I'll unlock it?

U just have to use 1 firaga, it will change to "flamethrower" style and trophy pop. Thats works the same for everyone
12-06-2017, 09:44 PM #10
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
doesn't work
ventus got:
thunder surge
time splicer
cure
curaga

and terra got:
ars solum
thunder surge
fission firaga
curaga

Let me check again if I'm using the right saves lol.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo