Post: Kingdom Hearts BBS diaries entries and epilogue commands [CUSA05786]
12-06-2017, 04:19 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i came back with another rpg time consuming trophies. I finally managed to convert ps3 save to ps4 of KH BBS so no need of farming and play over and over the same game. Don't look at the game icons since the save is replaced but the icons remains the same.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enter in the stickers menu and move one sticker. The Adventurers Trophies pops. With Aqua just get a better score on Destiny Island Pro ice cream minigame to get the Maestro trophy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just fight enemies and spam triangle (fire) The Warriors trophies pops
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-12-2019 at 06:39 PM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, adiazmor, adolphskye, ady, aeki88, aeneax, alguse00, alphapiers, amansangar, aocesare, Artur-Harder, Aurel_, Auron94, ben365-, bensora, Bert960, Bierbubi88, Bob_Morris, boltstryke, boysimatupang, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, Byroncode, cantu, chaaaron, chacedavis, Chrisvanleersum, Chuel, ClaireAndLeon, cloudstrife7x, codenam47, conwin3838, Corvis, Cotton0481, crvvp, Dannyman, darkrai98, DarkraiNewmoon, daydreamin__, dez420mcl, DiabloPinata, DiamondReborn, Doggloc1992, dokoia, Dragon150, dragoner, drajes, eledion, Elvitek, epicstrike, Eric-White, estebech, frazzee1, Goofy95, gowhawx, Greatness216, grifuz88, hajwel, hanonimo31, HashtagHeel, Hassan-Radwan, HcK, heartofdarkness, Hedgehog, heyinkdan, Iryl92, itezal88, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, JoaSanLop, jourvey, JTShifty, juhujuhu, kaiiyonz, Kaizer123, Kalathras, Kasuje, kefkakuma, kekzii91, kerwell, kidultswim, KJGungeon, Klift84, KMIN, kokoromialos, KuraiHitotsu, kurothekitty, leaser, LionSKennedy, Liquidity, LockonEin, logans86, lucashary, luffy112, Lunxro, mabscottsville, mad28, mai231, marcelhc8 and 60 other users.
12-06-2017, 09:52 PM #11
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I'm goddamn sorry. I was sure I was using the second folder but I wasn't
12-06-2017, 11:17 PM #12
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Hello everyone i came back with another rpg time consuming trophies. I finally managed to convert ps3 save to ps4 of KH BBS so no need of farming and play over and over the same game. Don't look at the game icons since the save is replaced but the icons remains the same.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enter in the stickers menu and move one sticker. The Adventurers Trophies pops. With Aqua just get a better score on Destiny Island Pro ice cream minigame to get the Maestro trophy.

Just fight enemies and spam triangle (fire) The Warriors trophies pops

My man good shit, I was going to try again at weekend if you didn't get it this time, now Incan finish this tripe of a game, such a let down compared to the others
12-07-2017, 03:08 AM #13
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
I finally managed to convert ps3 save to ps4 of KH BBS so no need of farming and play over and over the same game.

That's a pretty awesome achievement there, man! I'm curious as to how you managed to do so but I won't ask you to write it all out if it was a really involved process. Regardless, thank you so much for these.

Now I'll just need to re-region these when I get to the point where I need them.
12-07-2017, 10:05 PM #14
markl1989
Bounty hunter
Here is both of the saves Re-Regioned to US

Last edited by markl1989 ; 12-08-2017 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Added 2nd save

The following 5 users say thank you to markl1989 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, Coplex, mogterra, TheBlackPec, tkingdomkeyt
02-12-2018, 10:15 PM #15
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
anymore trophies that pop besides these two the ice cream challenge stuff and side quest and racing would be great for this game too
02-12-2018, 10:37 PM #16
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
just moved sticker for aqua no trophy popped
02-14-2018, 03:24 AM #17
Is there a guide on how you were able to convert your PS3 data to PS4? I found a platinum save set for BBS on PS3 that I was interested if it could be converted like you did.
Last edited by ffcloudstrife07 ; 02-14-2018 at 03:55 AM.
02-14-2018, 08:49 AM #18
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ffcloudstrife07 View Post
Is there a guide on how you were able to convert your PS3 data to PS4? I found a platinum save set for BBS on PS3 that I was interested if it could be converted like you did.

I seen it was possible but there is no guide here for it :/ unless someone want to write it
02-14-2018, 10:59 AM #19
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I seen it was possible but there is no guide here for it :/ unless someone want to write it

Basically is the same thing Onix001 did for Darksiders 2, i can write it but actually just used for BBS, tried Zestiria ps3-> ps4 but didnt work
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo