Post: leicabogdan's collection of platinum saves (not tested)
12-06-2017, 04:54 PM #1
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unravel (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Driveclub Platinum + 14 dlc's 100% (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Titanfall 2 (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Knowledge is Power (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Dark souls 3 (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Trine 3 (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Order:1886 (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
inFAMOUS First Light (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Walking Dead (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
inFAMOUS Second Son (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Diablo 3 (NO DLC thropies) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Until dawn (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Walking Dead 2 (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Bloodborne (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Lords of the fallen (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
SkyScrappers (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Color Guardians (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Tales from borderlands (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Wolfenstein: The New Order (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Shadow of the Beast (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Funk of Titans (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Life Is Strange (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Walking Dead: Michonne (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Mortal Kombat XL (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Coffin Dodgers (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Beyond: Two Souls (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
MarvelÂ’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Batman: The Telltale Series (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Wheels of Aurelia (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Gemini: Heroes Reborn (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
The Wolf Among Us (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Hidden Agenda (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Perfect Angle (digital version) You must login or register to view this content. - just play only the levels before the cutscenes and you get their specific trophies. (TESTED), if you stuck on a puzzle look up on youtube.
36 Fragments of Midnight (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Lost Grimoires - Stolen Kingdom (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Murdered - Soul suspect (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
HiQ Ace (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Lost Grimoires 2 - Shard of mystery (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness COMPLETE Platinum save set (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.

if you test this please comment what thropies pop. i will add more saves next days.
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 04-07-2020 at 06:51 AM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to leicabogdan for this useful post:

19willy74, adibotor, Alkiba, arnaud02, BASIA2001, bigburt82, Bumcleaver, Dropper__, Gagliardi, Jacobboii, Jax1984, JayPaulOK, Kai2kd, leejunfan30000, mark1, Ogonek, Reggaetonboy1, RPGAddict, sandino108, ThatEpicSomeone, thebestplayer, TwoWeu, vojkan, Wosley
12-06-2017, 05:49 PM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
Unravel tested and obtained the last trophy i needed. Do the first level WITHOUT DYING and obtain all level without dying
12-06-2017, 07:53 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by leicabogdan View Post
Unravel (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Driveclub Platinum + 14 dlc's 100% (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Titanfall 2 (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Knowledge is Power (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (100%) (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Dark souls 3 (disc version) You must login or register to view this content.
Trine 3 (digital version) You must login or register to view this content.

if you test this please comment what thropies pop. i will add more saves next days.

That are a few Request you did fulfill in 1 shot . Nice job Enzo
12-07-2017, 12:14 AM #4
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
updated, i will add more when i will get them Happy enjoy
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 12-07-2017 at 03:35 AM.
12-11-2017, 05:02 PM #5
ALI_80
Keeper
updated, i will add more when i will get them Happy enjoy

Thank you so MUCH !
12-12-2017, 11:28 AM #6
Can someone tell me where the difference between a platinum and a 100% save is
12-12-2017, 12:28 PM #7
Wow nice, thank you.
i will try some games in the next days. Smile
12-12-2017, 01:58 PM #8
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Chan020907 View Post
Can someone tell me where the difference between a platinum and a 100% save is

Platinum is platinum of the game, 100% is platinum + all the dlc`s trophies
12-12-2017, 04:55 PM #9
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Platinum is platinum of the game, 100% is platinum + all the dlc`s trophies

Not in all cases. For most of them yes, people uploading saves refers to the dlcs when they write 100%.

But they can be games without a platinum so 100% trophies.

or they can be 100% in game. For example you can platinum Final Fantasy XV without doing most side quests or without collecting every item in game. I'd expect every weapon and quest complete on a 100% save

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

ayah
12-12-2017, 10:44 PM #10
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
updated. added Perfect Angle (platinum, digital version) just play only the levels before the cutscenes and you get their specific trophies. (TESTED), if you stuck on a puzzle look up on youtube.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo