12-07-2017, 01:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, with this save you can get the shiny gold trophy for Maxing all perks. This is for the EU digital version with the ID CUSA07377. No i cannot re region it to your ID.
Resign everything load the save and simply do one more kill using the Battle Walker (normally when loading the save you have a flying robot in front of you and you're already on the Battle Walker but if not simply press X twice.)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers! Also if someone have a save for the 1000 helmets and/or the I am death incarnate trophies it would be much appreciatted!
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-21-2019 at 03:16 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to sonsofweedngu for this useful post:

Cloud, Crystal_P, Hatchet Harry, Jax1984, Jaydogg14, JusThatGood, lahbitec, rabrfc1, Wosley
12-07-2017, 07:52 PM #2
Jaydogg14
Little One
fantastic how far in the game are you? thank you.
12-07-2017, 07:52 PM #3
Jaydogg14
Little One
Originally posted by sonsofweedngu View Post
Hey, with this save you can get the shiny gold trophy for Maxing all perks. This is for the EU digital version with the ID CUSA07377. No i cannot re region it to your ID.
Resign everything load the save and simply do one more kill using the Battle Walker (normally when loading the save you have a flying robot in front of you and you're already on the Battle Walker but if not simply press X twice.)

Cheers! Also if someone have a save for the 1000 helmets and/or the I am death incarnate trophies it would be much appreciatted!

where are you in the story, thank you. it's on disc as well.
12-07-2017, 10:02 PM #4
the save is post game i have completed the game on Bring em on, all assassination are done all weapon upgraded ect so im not sure as to what pops other then Max all perks. I recommand using this save once you're done with your playtrough.

The following user thanked sonsofweedngu for this useful post:

Jaydogg14
12-07-2017, 10:03 PM #5
the only trophies i miss are the 1000 helmets and the difficulty ones. i might play the game on I am death incarnate someday and post a save for it. also if you need collectibles trophies there's already a thread with a save for this ID.
12-08-2017, 07:32 PM #6
Jaydogg14
Little One
the only trophies i miss are the 1000 helmets and the difficulty ones. i might play the game on I am death incarnate someday and post a save for it. also if you need collectibles trophies there's already a thread with a save for this ID.

only one that pops is the perks one, oh well. very good work though. thanks.
07-27-2019, 07:51 PM #7
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Hey, with this save you can get the shiny gold trophy for Maxing all perks. This is for the EU digital version with the ID CUSA07377. No i cannot re region it to your ID.

Hey thanks for the Max Perks save it's greatly appreciated. By any chance did you manage to get any difficulty saves as I also require them?
07-30-2019, 01:17 PM #8
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

Hatchet Harry
07-30-2019, 01:33 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Hatchet Harry View Post

Hey thanks for the Max Perks save it's greatly appreciated. By any chance did you manage to get any difficulty saves as I also require them?

Since I've seen you ask in a few places over the last couple of days: I took a look and I'm not seeing any EU Wolf 2 difficulty saves, although I might be missing it. I also don't recall having seen one in the past. It should be easy enough to make all but Mein Leben so that's always surprised me a bit.

If you're looking for a Mein Leben save though, which a lot of people have, remember that the game doesn't even make a save during that mode so an uploader would have nothing to upload. The game doesn't even save to the profile after you beat it on Mein Leben so the fact that you already beat it on Mein Leben is not even stored anywhere in the game data itself, so nothing to work with there either.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Hatchet Harry
08-01-2019, 08:31 PM #10
Hatchet Harry
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Hatchet Harry View Post

Since I've seen you ask in a few places over the last couple of days: I took a look and I'm not seeing any EU Wolf 2 difficulty saves, although I might be missing it. I also don't recall having seen one in the past. It should be easy enough to make all but Mein Leben so that's always surprised me a bit.

If you're looking for a Mein Leben save though, which a lot of people have, remember that the game doesn't even make a save during that mode so an uploader would have nothing to upload. The game doesn't even save to the profile after you beat it on Mein Leben so the fact that you already beat it on Mein Leben is not even stored anywhere in the game data itself, so nothing to work with there either.

Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo