12-08-2017, 09:43 PM #1
Coplex
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); USA Region of Styx Shards of Darkness. I saw there was one for EUR but my wife and I have the USA copy.
I decided to run through and do these trophies so that I could share them with everyone who has the USA version.

The trophies you can unlock with these saves are
All Along The Gobtower (Gold insignia in all levels), Oh My Gob! (All Skills Unlocked) and finally A Taste of Gob (Giving yourself to Lyssril)

You can also Unlock the trophies for getting Gold on a single mission but if you want it to look legit I Recommend doing the prologue and getting all Gold insignias
in that mission then using these saves Smile

I hope this helps you guys I also included instructions in the folders. Cheers!

A TASTE OF GOB Trophy
You will spawn near 4 statues, go to the 3rd one. (I Believe)

It's the only one you can actually interact with, it'll say give offering.

You can just go invisible with L2+Square and run up and press Triangle to give offering,
despite getting caught and failing. The trophy will still pop.

All Along the Gobtower + Oh My Gob!
Grab the last remaining collectible, near the boss and run for the objective. Trophy will pop

This will also pop the other insignia related trophies so if you want it to look legit I recommend you do
the prologue with all gold insignias then use this save Smile

After you do that, you'll be back at Styx's Hideout, use the Skills table and learn the middle skill
(Takes 500 SP and 2 Pure Quartz) Trophy Pops upon learning this skill.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-01-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to Coplex for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, aw8, BASIA2001, ellieneto, Gagliardi, hassanxx, manabyte77, mnga13, sarmadzeiny, snahp888, Supreme23, Wosley
01-06-2018, 09:35 AM #2
Thanks for the good work Claps, tried All Along the Gobtower + Oh My Gob! save works great
03-09-2018, 06:36 PM #3
Game is part of a PSN Flash Sale this weekend ($12.49). With these saves available, think I'll pick it up. Thanks for posting !!!
03-11-2018, 03:00 PM #4
Was able to get the plat by just using the "All Along the Gobtower" save. Replayed each chapter (with all skills unlocked) and got all the story related trophies. Picked up all the misc. trophies along the way. Thanks again for posting!!!

The following user thanked Red-Til-I-Die for this useful post:

ellieneto
03-27-2018, 02:14 PM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
very welcome....

Loes
04-07-2018, 08:32 PM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by another user
This will also pop the other insignia related trophies so if you want it to look legit I recommend you do
the prologue with all gold insignias then use this save

After you do that, you'll be back at Styx's Hideout, use the Skills table and learn the middle skill
(Takes 500 SP and 2 Pure Quartz) Trophy Pops upon learning this skill.

Work like a charm!!!!
tks a lot

PS> For me they are missing some trophies like:
lamb of gob, its time for soup etc ...
I'm trying to use your own save to get these trophies (taking into account that the save already has 105%) but they do not popup
That's right?
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 04-07-2018 at 08:38 PM.
04-22-2018, 06:40 PM #7
Awesome! Thanks!
10-01-2020, 01:40 PM #8
Thanks. Will check this out
Last edited by snahp888 ; 10-01-2020 at 01:42 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo