Post: Dishonored: Death to the Outsider - Shadow & Good Old Times Trophies [CUSA08793]
12-10-2017, 05:47 PM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save is at the very end of game at the Outsider.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Walk up to the Outsider and "Inspect" to get the Shadow (No Detections) and Good Old Times (Finish OG+) trophies. If you haven't beaten the game yet, that should also net you Decide (Kill the Outsider) trophy. If this works for Decide, reload the save and talk to Daud before going to the Outsider. Choose to save him and keep telling Daud that's what you want to do. That'll get you the alternate ending trophy Final Release. You also have access to Chapter Select for any individual level trophies.

I'm curious to hear what else this can pop. I hope this save can be useful Smile.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-01-2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

aeneax, Bala.perdida, BASIA2001, frez0r, Gagliardi, lahbitec, Leonrpg, Mayhems, milburn, Wosley
12-10-2017, 09:47 PM #2
koz3bal
Gym leader
need EUR CUSA08781 if there someone have it ,upload it Ninja
03-27-2018, 02:21 PM #3
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
tks very much mate!!!!
04-18-2018, 03:28 PM #4
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
This save is at the very end of game at the Outsider.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Walk up to the Outsider and "Inspect" to get the Shadow (No Detections) and Good Old Times (Finish OG+) trophies. If you haven't beaten the game yet, that should also net you Decide (Kill the Outsider) trophy. If this works for Decide, reload the save and talk to Daud before going to the Outsider. Choose to save him and keep telling Daud that's what you want to do. That'll get you the alternate ending trophy Final Release. You also have access to Chapter Select for any individual level trophies.

I'm curious to hear what else this can pop. I hope this save can be useful Smile.

Friend, I've tested your save.
really the 2 trophies have appeared
the save does not start in the game, he already starts in the movie after the death of the outsider.
I could not get anything else ...
If you have other saves tell me.
04-22-2018, 09:21 PM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Okay. I'm fucked up with this MERCENARY WORK trophy.
I already did 2x.
Several hours !!!!
Exactly as the guide says but it does not work.
I've reviewed mm by mm and re-killed one by one, but it does not solve.
There is no one else to kill. There is no one sleeping ... everyone is dead.
He is in the chair asleep but the trophy does not pop.
If anyone got this trophy and got his save, please help me.
I've had enough of those rubbish .... Now, every game is the same thing .... bug .... bug ... bug ....
(Im refer to mission 4 Alvaro)
05-16-2018, 08:58 PM #6
md6688
Save Point
good but i want EU Sal
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo