12-10-2017, 09:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i will make several backup on this game.
The game is long and boring because of collectibles, so I hope to make more than one happy

Save 1 : You must login or register to view this content.

On this save I have trophy history pop, I refuse to sink pop, Learn to walk, Run free, Praise the Run, Danger Zone, Hey, it's-a-me again!, Elegant Flight, Undetected Surge, Roof Runner, Express delivery, Fighting the system, Five Finger Discount, User Generated Finisher, You can't keep me down, Spooky and Law-abiding citizen

I think you can pop trophy :
Fighting the system, hack the last billboard and trophy pop
Express delivery : finish 1 delivery mission and trophy pop
Five Finger Discount : remove 1 electronic parts for trophy pop
With Bells On : you need 40 xp for trophy pop
Roof Runner : finish 1 dashes for trophy pop.

Save 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

get 3 stars in dash "Old Tunnels" (in front of you when you load my save), and trophy Peak Performer POP
Destroy the last Security hubs for trophy I Saw You On The Battlefield pop (change the filter on the map with R3 to see the last security hubs)

Save 3 : You must login or register to view this content.

For trophy Story Teller : take the last recording in front of you when you start my save.
For trophy P.I. Connors : take the last secret bag in your area when you start my save, (4Min in this vidéo)

For trophy Full Exposure : take the last gridLeak in the same area (see your map )

Now i have platinum trophy.

I need you test my save and say me what trophy pop.

Enjoy
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:19 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

19willy74, Akeemi14, AlexStar, amony1, AussieCrow, Ballackfutbol, basharsky88, Bo00bo19, bobbybird123, Bomber2550, Cloud, DarkG, DarkHikaru, Frog_Granola, hassanxx, herefortheplats, ignored467, InfamousD1, isigo, juedui10000, JusThatGood, KaLvaDoreS, koz3bal, kuzya, leicabogdan, Major Meat Bone, mnga13, Mr.Monster, nanophonik, naseralnuaimi, Nathaniel, NHJZ, nimdude, Piotrek1985144PL, Pitpossum, platti, playcool, Reggaetonboy1, Sam Stranding, sebycurv5, stasya, T1000peX, The90Game, Westers, Wosley
12-30-2017, 05:32 AM #11
really nice set gonna try it soon
thanks
01-03-2018, 06:31 PM #12
Originally posted by mnga13 View Post
really nice set gonna try it soon
thanks

Thanks Smile
10-03-2018, 03:47 PM #13
ketibi
Gobble
The trophy "Vengeful Strike" didn't pop with the save 1. Why ?

Thank for the save.
10-05-2018, 11:57 PM #14
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by ketibi View Post
The trophy "Vengeful Strike" didn't pop with the save 1. Why ?

Thank for the save.

This is not a complete saveset for every trophy. "Vengeful Strike" is a story trophy as far as I remember. Just play through the game and you´ll get it.
05-27-2020, 02:07 PM #15
great time saver ! thank you Smile
Last edited by Major Meat Bone ; 05-27-2020 at 02:07 PM.
11-21-2020, 03:26 PM #16
Somebody help me!

How can I reassign region EU to US without using the Save Wizard? It does not support this game.

Tanks!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo