12-10-2017, 09:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i will make several backup on this game.
The game is long and boring because of collectibles, so I hope to make more than one happy

Save 1 : You must login or register to view this content.

On this save I have trophy history pop, I refuse to sink pop, Learn to walk, Run free, Praise the Run, Danger Zone, Hey, it's-a-me again!, Elegant Flight, Undetected Surge, Roof Runner, Express delivery, Fighting the system, Five Finger Discount, User Generated Finisher, You can't keep me down, Spooky and Law-abiding citizen

I think you can pop trophy :
Fighting the system, hack the last billboard and trophy pop
Express delivery : finish 1 delivery mission and trophy pop
Five Finger Discount : remove 1 electronic parts for trophy pop
With Bells On : you need 40 xp for trophy pop
Roof Runner : finish 1 dashes for trophy pop.

Save 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

get 3 stars in dash "Old Tunnels" (in front of you when you load my save), and trophy Peak Performer POP
Destroy the last Security hubs for trophy I Saw You On The Battlefield pop (change the filter on the map with R3 to see the last security hubs)

Save 3 : You must login or register to view this content.

For trophy Story Teller : take the last recording in front of you when you start my save.
For trophy P.I. Connors : take the last secret bag in your area when you start my save, (4Min in this vidéo)

For trophy Full Exposure : take the last gridLeak in the same area (see your map )

Now i have platinum trophy.

I need you test my save and say me what trophy pop.

Enjoy
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:19 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

19willy74, Akeemi14, AlexStar, amony1, AussieCrow, Ballackfutbol, basharsky88, Bo00bo19, bobbybird123, Bomber2550, Cloud, DarkG, DarkHikaru, Frog_Granola, hassanxx, herefortheplats, ignored467, InfamousD1, isigo, juedui10000, JusThatGood, KaLvaDoreS, koz3bal, kuzya, leicabogdan, Major Meat Bone, mnga13, Mr.Monster, nanophonik, naseralnuaimi, Nathaniel, NHJZ, nimdude, Piotrek1985144PL, Pitpossum, platti, playcool, Reggaetonboy1, Sam Stranding, sebycurv5, stasya, T1000peX, The90Game, Westers, Wosley
12-11-2017, 07:54 AM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Hello i will make several backup on this game.
The game is long and boring because of collectibles, so I hope to make more than one happy

On this save I have trophy history pop, I refuse to sink pop, Learn to walk, Run free, Praise the Run, Danger Zone, Hey, it's-a-me again!, Elegant Flight, Undetected Surge, Roof Runner, Express delivery, Fighting the system, Five Finger Discount, User Generated Finisher, You can't keep me down, Spooky and Law-abiding citizen

I need you test my save and say me what trophy pop. I work for other trophy.

Enjoy

Thank you for the save mate. If I get a chance I will try and test over the next few days if it matches my CUSA and report back. Good work mate

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

aeki88
12-11-2017, 09:31 PM #3
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Thank you for the save mate. If I get a chance I will try and test over the next few days if it matches my CUSA and report back. Good work mate

Thks i have update my topic, Save 2 its upload
12-11-2017, 10:36 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior

Sav 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

get 3 stars in dash "Old Tunnels" (in front of you when you load my save), and trophy Peak Performer POP
Destroy the last Security hubs for trophy I Saw You On The Battlefield pop (change the filter on the map with R3 to see the last security hubs)

Enjoy

Thank you buddy appreciate your hard work

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

ignored467, NHJZ
12-12-2017, 07:12 AM #5
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thank you buddy appreciate your hard work

No problem dash old tunels its not very hard you can get trophy easy ^^

The following user thanked jack7777 for this useful post:

Westers
12-12-2017, 04:21 PM #6
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!

Sav 2 : You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy

Ive only tested the first save on my dummy acc and managed to get all upgrade trophies, five finger discount, the 10 dashes trophy (even though I didnt get a star rating.

I tried the delivery mission but failed it so I guess you must finish it and didnt try the bilboard one yet.

Sorry didnt have much time to test but seems that these will work well. Thanks mate

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

jack7777
12-12-2017, 05:18 PM #7
Ive only tested the first save on my dummy acc and managed to get all upgrade trophies, five finger discount, the 10 dashes trophy (even though I didnt get a star rating.

I tried the delivery mission but failed it so I guess you must finish it and didnt try the bilboard one yet.

Sorry didnt have much time to test but seems that these will work well. Thanks mate

Thank you guy Smile
12-12-2017, 10:12 PM #8
Save set finish Enjoy !
12-13-2017, 07:55 AM #9
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Save set finish Enjoy !

Awesome job mate. Thank you
12-14-2017, 10:17 PM #10
Awesome job mate. Thank you

No problem
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo