Post: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Xiipord's Trophy Saves [CUSA04311]
12-11-2017, 04:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here are my saves for this game, this should complete the overall missable/grind trophies along with You must login or register to view this content.
With these saves you should be able to unlock most of all the other miscellaneous trophies.

GAME INFO:
- USA DIGITAL VERSION | CUSA04311
- 5.01 PS4 Firmware
- DLC Addon being used : “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud”

COLLECTABLES

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions: Last toilet is at the construction site, you need to do the rewind glitch to put the port-a-potty back in place. Just walk upwards, here's a video should be at the 10:00 minute mark in the video.

Instructions: LOAD the 4th save that says “Scavenger Hunt: The Yaoi Project - played: 017:12:02”
- You are at ButterÂ’s House, go to his garage and pick up the last art piece behind the red head kid.

STORY RELATED

Continue with the story and defeat mutant cousin Kyle.

MISCELLANEOUS

INSTRUCTIONS:
(NEED TESTER FOR THIS!)
Use Jimmy or FastPass's ultimate, if that doesn't pop the trophy try using the other superheroes on the team's ultimates.

INSTRUCTIONS:
— Friend Finder Trophy —
Talk to Jimbo and give him back his wallet, in return he will give you a Ham Radio which unlocks the summon and trophy.

— Fully Bloated —
Go to the crafting menu, press L1 and go to Mission Items then craft the Chocolate Memberito.
DING DING the trophy should pop as soon as youÂ’ve crafted it,.

Instructions: Open up any of the saves and choose 4 powers from 4 different classes.

Last edited by aeneax ; 06-05-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 37 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

Ac1dmonk3y, agarest1, Alex-Charlier, Bala.perdida, bayesh, ccowley, chriz, Cornaboyzzz, CosmoConstant, crisxsilvabr, don_smith, godinhu, HASNOFILTER, Hector.R, jimmhjfdh, jjvegt, jspotter, KingSoulless_, Leonrpg, manunyuts, mnga13, scorpio, SETGANG-SNAKE, Shota_Aizawa, SilverBack, sofia1234, starkjim87, SueMeImAPirate, SWAMP DEVIL, SweatyMcNodiet, ThatEpicSomeone, tommygum, Uncle Ted, Webslasher, weynejkl, Wosley, xzervax
12-11-2017, 05:02 AM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

Here are my saves for this game, this should complete the overall missable/grind trophies along with You must login or register to view this content.
With these saves you should be able to unlock most of all the other miscellaneous trophies.

GAME INFO:
- Most current PS4 firmware as of DECEMBER 10th, 2017

COLLECTABLES

Instructions: Last toilet is at the construction site, you need to do the rewind glitch to put the port-a-potty back in place. Just walk upwards, here's a video should be at the 10:00 minute mark in the video.

Instructions: LOAD the 4th save that says “Scavenger Hunt: The Yaoi Project - played: 017:12:02”
- You are at Butter’s House, go to his garage and pick up the last art piece behind the red head kid.

STORY RELATED

MISCELLANEOUS

INSTRUCTIONS:

Nearly a full save set? I’ll half to check this out... thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

don_smith, we-boy
12-11-2017, 05:37 AM #3
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Nearly a full save set? I’ll half to check this out... thanks

Lol no not in any way, just all the saves that are missable or require a grind. If possible please test out the saves and let me know if it all works.
12-11-2017, 03:29 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

GAME INFO:
- Most current PS4 firmware as of DECEMBER 10th, 2017

COLLECTABLES

- You are at Butter’s House, go to his garage and pick up the last art piece behind the red head kid.

STORY RELATED

MISCELLANEOUS

INSTRUCTIONS:
(NEED TESTER FOR THIS!)
Use Jimmy or FastPass's ultimate, if that doesn't pop the trophy try using the other superheroes on the team's ultimates.

INSTRUCTIONS:
— Friend Finder Trophy —
Talk to Jimbo and give him back his wallet, in return he will give you a Ham Radio which unlocks the summon and trophy.

— Fully Bloated —
Go to the crafting menu, press L1 and go to Mission Items then craft the Chocolate Memberito.
DING DING the trophy should pop as soon as you’ve crafted it,.

Instructions: Open up any of the saves and choose 4 powers from 4 different classes.

i edited your title i need to put the firmware and the region in your title so i needed to remove some stuff you always can edit it back if you like to just try to keep the firmware and the region like it is now

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

xiipord
01-21-2018, 12:58 AM #5
Thanks for this wasnt trying to go back looking for the collectibles I missed
03-02-2018, 06:05 AM #6
i tested the Orgy for Power save and success!! did FastPass' super and the trophy popped immediately.
03-21-2018, 07:34 AM #7
Any where you haven’t already completed the jump to the top of SodoSopa? Last trophy I need for the platinum and I’d really rather not restart just for that.
03-21-2018, 07:35 AM #8
And no for some reason it won’t pop even though I’ve done it a dozen times now :/
04-15-2018, 07:44 PM #9
Thanks for the help, it was hard to get some trophies.
05-20-2018, 12:52 PM #10
Do we use save wizard?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo